harper to take control of the CBC!?!?

May 2, 2013, 7:16 p.m.

I would've put Solomon closer to center, but yeah, Rex is Stevie's bitch fo sho.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 2, 2013, 7:18 p.m.

I would've put Solomon closer to center, but yeah, Rex is Stevie's bitch fo sho.

Kn.

Solomon pretends to be center but he lets con MPs get away with their bullshit all the time and never really challenges them.

May 2, 2013, 7:25 p.m.

I'm just having a laugh here thinking about Farmer's reaction if Obama had tried to exert control over PBS or NPR in the states.

I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be saying it's a 'sky is falling' thread. But you know what they say about hypocrites.

May 2, 2013, 7:32 p.m.

Actually, it's another "Harper is destroying the fabric of our country" thread.

Kn.

I believe you already have a thread for this.

Let me tell this as clear as I can. Regardless of whether I like Harper or not. All you guy's keep posting is negative crap endlessly. At a certain point which I am past I no longer give a shit. You are a bunch of Chicken Little's running around crying that no one listens anymore because it is never ending.

This leads me to believe you guy's actually love this negative shit as you all seem to relish it like bacon. So feel free to continue with the endless negative threads about this shit. I have better shit to do then another Harper is evil pity party thread.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

May 2, 2013, 7:36 p.m.

well maybe if harper did good things we would post those.. but hes a fuckhead, so suck my dick.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

May 2, 2013, 7:37 p.m.

Let me tell this as clear as I can. Regardless of whether I like Harper or not. All you guy's keep posting is negative crap endlessly. At a certain point which I am past I no longer give a shit. You are a bunch of Chicken Little's running around crying that no one listens anymore because it is never ending.

This leads me to believe you guy's actually love this negative shit as you all seem to relish it like bacon. So feel free to continue with the endless negative threads about this shit. I have better shit to do then another Harper is evil pity party thread.

How about you don't open the thread then? My ten year old brother has figured out that if something on TV scares him, that he should change the channel. What's your excuse?

May 2, 2013, 7:43 p.m.

ah yes, let's all be apathetic, disengaged little worker bees. Fuck that, people read this shit and remember that these dicks are screwing us all the way to the bank, and hopefully they remember reading all these stories about lies, poor management of the country, changing things the majority of us don't want changed, etc, etc, ad nauseum. I don't relish watching our country get screwed by a petty, arrogant, egotistical little man, and I'll do whatever I can to make sure people wake up and realize what's happening, so you can just stop reading the threads if you don't care that much.

May 2, 2013, 7:50 p.m.

Give me one positive thing he has done for the average Canadian and I'm positive that there are 10 things he has done to damage Canada.

The BS he is constantly pulling must be kept in the forefront,for when election time comes,he'll dangle some fake carrots in front of you knowing you'll forget these things he has done

I really want to like my PM,but this guy is doing everything he can to get me to hate him.

Pastor of Muppets

May 2, 2013, 8:04 p.m.

You are a bunch of Chicken Little's running around crying that no one listens anymore because it is never ending.

Chicken Little ran around town claiming "the sky is falling" based on a conclusion derived from a nut falling from a tree. His conclusion turned out to be incorrect.

And that, you see, is where your analogy breaks down.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 2, 2013, 8:05 p.m.

What, if anything, don't you like about Harper?

I don't like the temp foreign workers crap, and I think the mega prisons are a waste.

The common sense changes to environmental regs, abolishing the long gun registry, and Jim Flaherty as finance minister are just a few of the things that outweigh those in my opinion.

My MP (when I lived in Canada) was James Moore. When the issue of gay marriage came up, he voted against what his party wanted and listen to his constituents. Gay marriage is legal, which I agree with (don't like gay marriage, don't marry a gay). The country spoke, and Harper has not re-opened that debate, despite what the lefties claimed would happen. I will continue to mail my vote in for Moore so long as I live in the states.

I'm just having a laugh here thinking about Farmer's reaction if Obama had tried to exert control over PBS or NPR in the states.

I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be saying it's a 'sky is falling' thread. But you know what they say about hypocrites.

All but one of the major news outlets in the states already suck more presidential cock than Monica Lewinsky.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

May 2, 2013, 8:07 p.m.

What a gutless attitude. Do you think the same about environmental disasters or people being murdered etc?

Oh shit I'm so over hearing about all these rape cases. Those women need to MTFU….

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

May 2, 2013, 8:07 p.m.

At a certain point which I am past I no longer give a shit.

But you do give a shit, otherwise you wouldn't be spending some of the finite breathes you have replying to this.

May 2, 2013, 8:12 p.m.

So, do you really think the CBC is unbiased? Do you think Global News,CTV et al are all biased?

Sun Media is wholly biased. So much so it can be seen from space.

CTVglobemedia is biased, but more so for its profits versus any single political agenda.

CBC is seven units less biased than CTVglobemedia, as measured by the think tank, Strawmen for and of the Children and Christ.

May 2, 2013, 8:16 p.m.

I don't like the temp foreign workers crap, and I think the mega prisons are a waste.

The common sense changes to environmental regs, abolishing the long gun registry, and Jim Flaherty as finance minister are just a few of the things that outweigh those in my opinion.

You mean streamlining environmental regs and gagging scientists? Really smart stuff.

Oh and Flahrety is a dimwit who was about to deregulate the Canadian banking regulations to mirror the US before he was saved by the 08 collapse.

I can't think of one thing those morons have done that would be appreciated by anyone but resource corporation management or religious gun toting hicks.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

May 2, 2013, 8:31 p.m.

My MP (when I lived in Canada) was James Moore. When the issue of gay marriage came up, he voted against what his party wanted and listen to his constituents. Gay marriage is legal, which I agree with (don't like gay marriage, don't marry a gay). The country spoke, and Harper has not re-opened that debate, despite what the lefties claimed would happen. I will continue to mail my vote in for Moore so long as I live in the states.

• Temp workers, check.
  • Mega prisons aren't a waste, they are anathema to civilized society and does nothing but breed more prisoners.
  • Long gun registry - hopefully its removal won't affect me in any way
  • Environment. Which was the "best" reg?

My biggest beef for last.

Jim Flaherty and his boss kowtows to the finance industry just as much as Obama and Cantor do.

As for decisions by individual banks, as I have said repeatedly before, my expectation is the banks will engage in prudent lending — not the type of race to the bottom practices that led to the mortgage crisis in the United States

This quote is the epitome of spinelessness. If these people were truly fiscally conservative and in control, they would have done the exact opposite of what they did. To recap, they introduced 40 year term mortgages, lowered rates to all-time lows and increased the CHMC's insurable loan limit to $600 billion. A fiscal conservative on the other hand would lower the mortgage terms to 25 years, raised rates to offset consumer borrowing and would have dismantled the CHMC. Flaherty's quote (and "action"(!)) above goes to show you who is truly running our country (and it wouldn't be any different under a Liberal majority either).

It's one thing to be an apathetic voter. It's an altogether different thing to be a major political party apologist. Especially one that takes shitting down your throat to a whole new level.

How much do we need to spend to militarize our country to survive an attack from the United States?