would i be over reacting.....

put it to death?

Yes the mutt must die! Dogs cant go around biting people and live...
31.8%
Nooooo! it can be rehabilitated!!! Hug it until it's better
68.2%
Total votes: 44
Feb. 28, 2007, 2:32 p.m.

….if a dog that was off leash bit me and I beat it to death in front of the owner?

I was riding my bike on monday near queen elizabeth park and I rode past an off-leash area on my way to the pitch n' putt course when all of a sudden two dogs are attacking me on my bike!

One of them took a nice little chunk out of my leg and wrecked my pants. It was completely unprovoked, they charged me from over 100 ft away I assume because they're scared of bicycles or something.

I tore a strip off the owner yelling my head off about how she shouldn't have her dogs off-leash if she has no control over them, she was very sorry but I was too furious to care. She ended up paying for my round and a new pair of pants but I added a nice little threat at the end:

"I golf here a lot lady and if your dogs ever, ever, EVER attack me again I won't sue you but I WILL take my 9 iron and beat your uncontrollable dog to death in front of you"

I would so do it too….

www.natooke.com

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:34 p.m.

You had it coming hippy.

waits for DW to come in hear and threaten your life if you touch the wittle doggy woggy

meh

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:35 p.m.

Don't get me wrong guys, I like dogs. I even wouldn't mind having one of my own one day, but dogs that bite people should be put to death IMO.

www.natooke.com

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:40 p.m.

Don't get me wrong guys, I like dogs. I even wouldn't mind having one of my own one day, but dogs that bite people should be put to death IMO.

What about the owners?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:41 p.m.

if you are worried about overreacting you are a little late

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:42 p.m.

You had it coming hippy.

waits for DW to come in hear and threaten your life if you touch the wittle doggy woggy

pulls up chair

How long do you think till she does?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

I say you kill the lady and not the dogs. It's her fault for not having control over her dogs. Even if it was an off-leash area she should have known how to stop her dogs from attacking a person.

pulls up chair

How long do you think till she does?

Haven't seen her all day

meh

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:43 p.m.

Take the dogs down. Then have it out with the owner too.

viperfunk.com

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:48 p.m.

if you are worried about overreacting you are a little late

I had a hole in my leg dripping blood, forgive me for being slightly peeved and considering what happened I think I under-reacted, those dogs are a menace and shouldn't be alive IMO.

oh and I asked the lady if her dogs had attacked cyclists before and she said "not for a few months now…"

Those really sound like dogs that should be allowed to go around un leashed… :rolleyes:

and as for the dogs, they're animals they should realize what happens when they attack someone bigger and stronger than them. It would be like me trying to start a fight with a bear. I did boot the one that bit me in the head and it yelped and ran away, that felt good……

www.natooke.com

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:49 p.m.

speaking personally, I would most likely really hurt a dog if it attacked me, if it attacked my kids I would eat it

meh

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:51 p.m.

if it attacked my kids I would eat it

recipe?

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:51 p.m.

speaking personally, I would most likely really hurt a dog if it attacked me, if it attacked my kids I would eat it

you see I would find maiming an animal far more cruel than simply killing it, and I did think about eating it when it was over too. Might as well get some use out of the carcass. Either that or hang it from a tree in the off-leash area as a warning to other dog owners……

www.natooke.com

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:52 p.m.

I had a hole in my leg dripping blood, forgive me for being slightly peeved and considering what happened I think I under-reacted, those dogs are a menace and shouldn't be alive IMO.

oh and I asked the lady if her dogs had attacked cyclists before and she said "not for a few months now…"

Those really sound like dogs that should be allowed to go around un leashed… :rolleyes:

and as for the dogs, they're animals they should realize what happens when they attack someone bigger and stronger than them. It would be like me trying to start a fight with a bear. I did boot the one that bit me in the head and it yelped and ran away, that felt good……

i was just messing wit ya

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:52 p.m.

I believe it is referred to as "self defense". Somthing I think a man of your CQB talents would have no probs with.

My problem is I'd first beat the dog then immediatly stomp a mudhole in the owners ass and walk it dry.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk