My Neighbours New Years Eve.

Jan. 1, 2013, 7:34 p.m.

So you neg rep me? Wanker…….. :lol:

Think about it GT, what would Jesus have done? Hmmm?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 1, 2013, 7:39 p.m.

New Years Eve… kind of sounds like he was drunk and forgot where he lived. Did the cops catch him?

If the above case is true all parties involved are lucky we don't have the gun and home defense mentality of the States, as he would likely be dead, and that would be a pretty tragic "accident".

www.gnarwhale.com

Jan. 1, 2013, 7:43 p.m.

Jan. 1, 2013, 7:47 p.m.

So you neg rep me? Wanker…….. :lol:

Think about it GT, what would Jesus have done? Hmmm?

As I recall the last rep received from you was the same, happy to help ya out.

I don't know what Jesus would do,likely something like miracle his ass off the property.

But hey, I ain't Jesus so if someone was trying to invade my home I would damn sure be holding my rifle until the cops showed up. Don't forget I am a gun toting right wing nutjob.

Jan. 1, 2013, 8:02 p.m.

If it was my house he probably wouldn't be dead, but he would be hurting.

Jan. 1, 2013, 8:05 p.m.

But hey, I ain't Jesus so if someone was trying to invade my home I would damn sure be holding my rifle until the cops showed up. Don't forget I am a gun toting right wing nutjob.

aka - he'd stick it in his butt and pee

Jan. 1, 2013, 8:07 p.m.

What's it like to be in a fight anyways? The only physical confrontations I've been in have either been broken up quickly or involve sucker punches to my head.

Jan. 1, 2013, 8:23 p.m.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 1, 2013, 8:50 p.m.

A couple of decades ago, when I was living in a house in Ottawa with a bunch of other 20-something guys, I woke up one morning and someone in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts was passed out on our living room couch. Called out the roomates to ask whose buddy it was. Nobody recognized him. We roused the guy, he woke up, stood up, said "thanks" and walked out the door. We figured he must have fallen into a wormhole in space … except he didn't say "Aloha".

Jan. 1, 2013, 9:20 p.m.

Last spring the gf and I came back to my house around midnight one night, and there is a couple I have never met before having sex on an airbed on my living room floor. Aparently they were friends of my roommate who needed a place to crash on their way somewhere. We basically had to walk right overtop of them to get to my room.

Made for a nice awkward conversation as we open the door, 'Oh, shit, sorry. Who the fuck are you?'

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Jan. 1, 2013, 9:37 p.m.

we forgot to lock the door one night at our old place. the dog that sleeps by the door woke us up at about 5:00am just going nuts, dog two busted out of the bedroom and ran down the hall to the front door a second later, then we heard the door slam and a voice. i could see the gate was still open, but i guess he got away with most of his arm.

time to get a bigger dog.

Jan. 1, 2013, 9:52 p.m.

Prolly just hungry. Shoulda' just given him some left-overs from the fridge, he'd'a just wandered off smacking his lips and licking his fingers.
Why you Albertans gotta' get soooooo agro 'bout shit like that anyways?
Jeeez…. "oooooo, I'm gonna' shoot 'em with ma' gun!" :rolleyes:

Is a sword, dagger, or aluminum baseball bat better? Breaking into someones house is stupid.
You should fear for your life when you try something like that. A mother defending her kids
can be a very dangerous animal.

That said, I've had a guy walk into my house (we were watching tv) looked at us, looked around
and said, "this isn't my house" and left. We got to know him pretty well and he used to hang
out all the time. He was pretty hammered at the time. Those were less "dangerous" days back then.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Jan. 1, 2013, 10:22 p.m.

I'm just going to leave this here. I rarely lock my door as an adult, even when I leave town on business. I do when I go on vacations over a week or two…

Jan. 1, 2013, 11:20 p.m.

Our doorbell is in my avatar..and that ain't photoshop.
The guy would have been unpleasantly surprised.. And I tend to wake up grumpy in the middle of the night aswell..

Jan. 1, 2013, 11:27 p.m.

Our doorbell is in my avatar..and that ain't photoshop.
The guy would have been unpleasantly surprised.. And I tend to wake up grumpy in the middle of the night aswell..

oh come on, avis is a chicken. i bet he's more bark than bite ;)
you on the other hand :eek: