From The Inside Out

Dec. 11, 2011, 2:14 p.m.

dont worry your kids will be swearing in no time

, however, notice the black guys pants don't leave much to the imajination.

Dec. 11, 2011, 2:22 p.m.

just watched it, I really enjoyed it

you guys think too much

Dec. 11, 2011, 4:11 p.m.

I bought it today, loved it :)

I only have use for the DVD version…anyone wanna buy the Blu-Ray version off me?

Dec. 11, 2011, 6:08 p.m.

finaly got to watch both films

3minute gaps was way more interesting to me

ill just leave it at that

Dec. 11, 2011, 9:08 p.m.

I thought the movie lacked some of that raw emotion that others have had. Great riding though.

The dropping of the F bomb means no watching with my kids, thanks for that.

Raw emotion? You mean manufactured, fake bullshit "soul" stuff? It's a bike movie. Same for the F-bomb, it's not Disney, it's a bike movie.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

Dec. 11, 2011, 9:57 p.m.

Raw emotion? You mean manufactured, fake bullshit "soul" stuff? It's a bike movie. Same for the F-bomb, it's not Disney, it's a bike movie.

No, I do not mean soul stuff, I mean watching a riders anticipation for a stunt that raises the bar for him/her. Not watching riders hitting zones that have been covered before or train gaps and more train gaps and the same hip over and over.

And the F-bomb is not needed, sorry if I wanted to share this movie with my kids.

Sometimes you can be such a shit head.

Dec. 11, 2011, 10:04 p.m.

The dropping of the F bomb means no watching with my kids, thanks for that.

My kids won't swear even if I offer them $5 to. But then again, I really don't give a fuck about swearing.

Dec. 12, 2011, 6:47 a.m.

this seems appropriate….don't watch it if you have delicate language sensibilities….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-xKUU5sWS4

Dec. 12, 2011, 8:12 a.m.

one f bomb will not turn your kid into an asshole?

part of me sees him as uptight, the other part sees him as being correct.

I like realtime audio, but that should not have been used.

Part of why is that it doesn't suit their style, not so much that I thought they were going to corrupt children…

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Dec. 12, 2011, 5:56 p.m.

No, I do not mean soul stuff, I mean watching a riders anticipation for a stunt that raises the bar for him/her. Not watching riders hitting zones that have been covered before or train gaps and more train gaps and the same hip over and over.

And the F-bomb is not needed, sorry if I wanted to share this movie with my kids.

Aw, now I can't show my imaginary kids this thread. Thanks for that.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

Dec. 13, 2011, 10:30 p.m.

I knew at least someone would have something to say about the f-bomb. If you want to share the movie with your kids then hit that mute button on the remote for the one second kenny speaks. If your kids are too young to hear it then they wont notice a difference, its really a non-issue.

I thought they did a great job, different then lots of movies but I was really impressed. It might be because if I cant go myself I would rather watch riding then complain about it.

http://kamloopsbikes.blogspot.com

Dec. 14, 2011, 12:35 a.m.

I'm a little perplexed as to how a parent can think sheltering a child from an f-bomb is doing them a favor or teaching them anything.

Dec. 14, 2011, 3:38 a.m.

its a gateway swear word..

Dec. 14, 2011, 9:22 a.m.

Dude just jumped over a moving train on a sizeable gap. I teach my kid that when he does something like that, it is perfectly acceptable to yell out FUCK YEAH! as loud as he can.

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

Dec. 14, 2011, 9:58 a.m.

HELL YEAH!!!!

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer