would i be over reacting.....

Feb. 28, 2007, 11 p.m.

i woulda put off my tee time until the proper authorities arrived and let them deal with it .

no self respecting golfer is gonna put off a tee time for a flesh wound

meh

Feb. 28, 2007, 11:02 p.m.

That happened to me when jogging one evening. A rotweiller and a german sheppard attacked me. I looked around for something to use as a club, but couldn't find anything. Fortunately, I remembered I had pepper spray and doused them. Looking back, it was funny to watch them sneezing and scratching their heads.

If I had a club, I would have used it. I was in shorts and I didn't want to get chewed up, so I dodged away. If wearing jeans, I would have went for the kick to body. Broken ribs hurt like hell, and a good toe kick will break some ribs.

kick with your shin not your toes, foot is one of the easiest things to break

meh

Feb. 28, 2007, 11:22 p.m.

There is a whole forest of animals who, if you were presented in front of them at the right time (wherer or not you are provoking them) would devour you.

The other day I was out hiking for new trails with our puppy and came across 2 cougars! the dog was probably more scared than I was - had to carry her the rest of the way home after that.

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

Feb. 28, 2007, 11:33 p.m.

The other day I was out hiking for new trails with our puppy and came across 2 cougars! the dog was probably more scared than I was - had to carry her the rest of the way home after that.

yikes, and here i thought the worst possible would be to take Dudley out into the park and have him get skunked.

March 1, 2007, 7:32 a.m.

i woulda put off my tee time until the proper authorities arrived and let them deal with it .

and while i was waiting for them to arrive i woulda had that lady so worried about the lawsuit i was gonna lay on her , she woulda shot the dogs herself . the fact that she admitted it had happened before left her wide open .

Skid, you have spent far too much time hanging around my dad and others of his ilk.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

March 1, 2007, 7:33 a.m.

kick with your shin not your toes, foot is one of the easiest things to break

Especially if one doesn't know how to kick properly.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

March 1, 2007, 7:48 a.m.

After subduing it with a shot to the head with one of my irons (but not my 5, its my magic club) I'd pull some kind of finishing move. I remember a video game where you could rip a guys head off and pull his spinal column out too.

That would be cool.

P.S. Hey Dr. Gooch you spelt Thoracic wrong a couple pages back, but I couldn't come up with a witty reply fast enough…

freakin squamish hicks that can't even get pogey right. go back to your meth pipe

March 1, 2007, 9:11 a.m.

After subduing it with a shot to the head with one of my irons (but not my 5, its my magic club) I'd pull some kind of finishing move. I remember a video game where you could rip a guys head off and pull his spinal column out too.

That would be cool.

P.S. Hey Dr. Gooch you spelt Thoracic wrong a couple pages back, but I couldn't come up with a witty reply fast enough…

I think it was Killer Instinct or Mortal Combat

That was my medical secretary transcribing my posts for me, thanks for pointing it out, I've fired her

meh

March 1, 2007, 9:32 a.m.

The mutt gets it with the useless 7 wood in my bag. Every other club in the bag is off limits, especially my 5 iron. It's brand new, since my last one was thrown into the pond at Coyote Creek. It didn't work very well.

Who uses a 7 wood- besides birds- anyhow?

Personally I wouldn't eat it, unless it was prepared by one of the NSMB Iron Chefs around here. I just don't have a good feel for dog…ie: medium rare, rare, well done, or boiled.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

March 1, 2007, 9:42 a.m.

Especially if one doesn't know how to kick properly.

After 35 years of soccer at a fairly competitive level, I did learn how to kick properly with both feet. :D

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 1, 2007, 9:58 a.m.

Hit it with your laces, not the instep.

And, I would never hit the dog(s) with my magic left peg- that's reserved for Pak Cup game winners.

~Living in the past,

~Way in the past,

Dude.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

March 1, 2007, 10:04 a.m.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the past.

Live in the now man! Live in the now!

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

March 1, 2007, 11:50 a.m.

There is a whole forest of animals who, if you were presented in front of them at the right time (wherer or not you are provoking them) would devour you.

you're right but I would certainly try to kill them first…

everything has a right to life IMO and there are only three exceptions:

if it tries to bite me, sting me, or suck my blood. Once an animal commits any of those three actions it has forfeited its right to life.

and there is the whole food factor as well….

www.natooke.com

March 1, 2007, 11:59 a.m.

if it tries to bite me, sting me, or suck my blood. Once an animal commits any of those three actions it has forfeited its right to life.

unless of course said animal is a young, cute japanese exchange student…:grinno:

March 1, 2007, 12:04 p.m.

Cesar Millan?!!??