Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Sept. 16, 2016, 1:11 p.m.

:lol: @ Season 20 of South Park.

Choice between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich, again.

classic

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Sept. 16, 2016, 1:26 p.m.

Yeah, I loved that.

'The Hillary Campaign brought it up in 2008. All I did was get him to release his birth certificate in 2011 so we could all move on.'

Revisionist history.

I wonder whatever happened to the PI he had in Hawaii. "My investigators in Hawaii can’t believe what they are finding."

Classic Donald. Turns out nobody can believe it.

Sept. 16, 2016, 1:48 p.m.

Smart guy. He says he's going to hold a news conference on Obama birthplace issue, and take questions, then spends 34.8 out of 35 minutes on something else while taking no questions and blaming Clinton for the issue.

The Hustler: Trump and the Mean Streets of East LA

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Sept. 16, 2016, 1:49 p.m.

I wonder whatever happened to the PI he had in Hawaii. "My investigators in Hawaii can’t believe what they are finding."

Yeah…. nobody.

cough that sounds suspiciously like shogun

Sept. 16, 2016, 1:54 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiG0AE8zdTU

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Sept. 16, 2016, 6:40 p.m.

is johnson a 3rd candidate in this election? i can hardly see why that clip is relevant

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

Sept. 16, 2016, 6:51 p.m.

I wonder whatever happened to the P.I. he had in Hawaii. "My investigators in Hawaii can’t believe what they are finding."

That Magnum guy, he got into some shenanigans! Never watched the last episode to see if he found the birth certificate…:/

https://nsmba.ca/product-category/memberships/

Sept. 16, 2016, 7:21 p.m.

in light of the us elections i've already gone out and obtained my pal/rpal and have been stockpiling and building a shelter/lair somewhere for when it all goes down. i'll have room for a few select peeps to join me but you need to have something of value to get in.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Sept. 16, 2016, 9:43 p.m.

I have a Magnum ham sandwich?

Sept. 16, 2016, 11:47 p.m.

Yet there appears to be some truth in the allegation. Shortly after Trump[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s surprise announcement, James Asher, the former DC Bureau Chief for McClatchey News, tweeted that [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;#SidBlumenthal, long-time #HRC buddy, told me in person #Obama born in #kenya.[HTML_REMOVED]#8221;

Hardly, surprising that Blumenthal[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s fingerprints might be found on this ugly slander. Recall that the Clinton Circle also instigated the [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;Death Panel[HTML_REMOVED]#8221; meme about ObamaCare, which eventually killed the [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;public option.[HTML_REMOVED]#8221; The Clinton loyalists were hoping to cripple Obama before 2012 elections, thus clearing the deck for Hillary, then Sarah Palin picked up the theme and promptly ran it off the cliff[HTML_REMOVED]#8230;

Revel in the fun while it lasts.

+ As Trump narrows the gap, liberals fret about white supremacists running the country. Hasn[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t this been the case for the last 240 years?

Sept. 18, 2016, 1:41 a.m.

Any data to back this up? Genuinely curious.

Isnt it akin to people voting for BO just because he was black (how'd that turn out for you America?)?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Sept. 18, 2016, 1:41 a.m.

Yeah…. nobody.

cough that sounds suspiciously like shogun

If you only knew.

Big picture mang.

;)

Sept. 18, 2016, 1:47 a.m.

in light of the us elections i've already gone out and obtained my pal/rpal and have been stockpiling and building a shelter/lair somewhere for when it all goes down. i'll have room for a few select peeps to join me but you need to have something of value to get in.

Do you know how American guests "joke" about moving to Canada if Trump gets in? They dont appreciate it when I joke Vancouver added the 15% PTT expecting the exodus.

As for your lair, apparently I'm already crazy so every group needs one of those and I'm perfect for the night watch. Plus, I make tasty beverages. Who doesnt love a tasty beverage during Armageddon, Apocalypse and of course, the Rapture.

Sept. 18, 2016, 6:53 a.m.

Isnt it akin to people voting for BO just because he was black (how'd that turn out for you America?)?

Or not voting for him because he was black.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 19, 2016, 9:41 a.m.

Just like Tungsten, now that you've claimed that people voted for Obama 'just because he was black' (pretty sure he's still black btw), you need to prove, by posting verifiable data, that that happened in any significant number.

If you can't prove your claim, you shouldn't have made it in the first place. It's called burden of proof.

For bonus points, please explain how voting for someone because they're black or a woman, is somehow less valid than voting for someone because they're Catholic or Pro-Life or any other single issue vote.