Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Sept. 20, 2016, 9:23 a.m.

With all of the allegations of corruption leveled at the Clinton Foundation, one has to wonder how Trump using over $250,000 of donor money from his non-profit Trump Foundation to settle lawsuits against his for-profit businesses isn't being picked up by the media.

Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.

Those cases, which together used $258,000 from Trump’s charity, were among four newly documented expenditures in which Trump may have violated laws against “self-dealing” — which prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money to benefit themselves or their businesses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?utm_campaign=pubexchange[HTML_REMOVED]utm_medium=referral[HTML_REMOVED]utm_source=huffingtonpost.com

Sept. 20, 2016, 9:46 a.m.

With all of the allegations of corruption leveled at the Clinton Foundation, one has to wonder how Trump using over $250,000 of donor money from his non-profit Trump Foundation to settle lawsuits against his for-profit businesses isn't being picked up by the media.

And from what I understand it is a media that is 100% owned and operated by the Clintons. How can this be?

I think the Dems can get that conversation going and will. It is much more effective down the stretch so maybe they are holding off, but it is odd that the media seems to largely ignore it. It sort of feels like she is the only one held to an adult standard.

Sept. 20, 2016, 9:49 a.m.

It's only getting started up - how can you be tired?

I havent checked the news of the day yet but I imagine the majority of "stupid American voters" on the South East Coast are keeping an eye on the gas situation at the moment more than anything. That and if I read and remember it right, Trump is now ahead on the electoral college votes.

As a random aside, I think you and I would agree on more practical things than the what ifs of the internet world. Like emoticons over emoji's and traffic/transit work arounds.

Only getting started? Presidential elections take years. It is agonizing.

And I have learned from experts that when you are making something up you need to say it like this:

"People are saying, I mean this is what I keep hearing, that Trump is leading in the electoral college votes."

Sept. 20, 2016, 11:19 a.m.

And from what I understand it is a media that is 100% owned and operated by the Clintons. How can this be?

I think the Dems can get that conversation going and will. It is much more effective down the stretch so maybe they are holding off, but it is odd that the media seems to largely ignore it. It sort of feels like she is the only one held to an adult standard.

I suspect that a close race gets better ratings.

Sept. 20, 2016, 12:22 p.m.

Do you ride a fixie? Because you sure know how to backpedal.

Sir, please keep bike related comments out of NBR.

Thank you.

Wrong. Always.

Sept. 20, 2016, 1:16 p.m.

Lots more juicy detail in this article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-donald-trump-retooled-his-charity-to-spend-other-peoples-money/2016/09/10/da8cce64-75df-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Sept. 20, 2016, 2:21 p.m.

This is pretty good as well

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-unbearable-stench-of-trumps-bs/2016/08/04/aa5d2798-5a6e-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?utm_term=.ba13b7d417f5

Sept. 20, 2016, 3:07 p.m.

All the donations Trump has made to charities...

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 20, 2016, 3:30 p.m.

All the donations Trump has made to charities...

:lol: I love that they headed it up with a picture of the guy's notes.

Sept. 21, 2016, 12:23 a.m.

Only getting started? Presidential elections take years. It is agonizing.

And I have learned from experts that when you are making something up you need to say it like this:

"People are saying, I mean this is what I keep hearing, that Trump is leading in the electoral college votes."

I`m confused as to what or how you fine people expect to phrase things, other than more factually which I can understand but thats why I have ALL of you fuckers for ;)

After a quick google, Trumps at 266 in the EC; 270 is needed to win. I`ll try to harder to embellish.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Sept. 21, 2016, 12:32 a.m.

the way you asked the question would seem to indicate that you were making a presumptuous or rhetorical statement and not genuinely asking a question seeking clarification on the idea of "people voting for BO just because he was black." the reason for this is that jbazzet's previous question for proof was based on tungsten's direct conclusion that as your question follows the same logic exhibted by tungsten it is fair to be questions on the burden of proof.

I`ll go emoticon crazy so everyone can further gauge my context. Or the clique can slow their roll and calm their hackles.

it's true that you don't owe jbazett or any other fucker a thing (proof of your claims) but if you want to be taken seriously instead of considered someone with the IQ of a coconut then substantiating your claim(s) when asked would go a long way to people considering what you have to say instead of automatically throwing it into the circular filing bin. of course, it should also go without saying that you should be using somewhat credible sources to back up your claims instead of only one or two references from "alternative" media sites of questionable nature.

the way debate works is that someone makes a statement and then someone else questions or disputes it and the original commenter defends their position with verifiable sources. this continues back and forth until hopefully the two parties can reach some sort of conclusion with the "losing" side hopefully having enough sense of self worth to step up and acknowledge that their pov may not have been correct. if anyone is not willing to do that they're not worthy of fair debate but instead worthy of being told they have the intelligence level of a coconut.

so the only question left is, who wants to be a coconut?

… just like so many of you who pick one sentence out of a whole post of mine and go on a tirade.

I`ve already stated in multiple threads that I choose the loosing side - how can one person actually win with factual sources in that case. See the irony of it all now. Keep in mind, when I say fucker or fucker plural, its an endearing term to describe the clique from the obola thread. You guys earned it then and havent let me down.

Sept. 21, 2016, 12:49 a.m.

I`ll go emoticon crazy so everyone can further gauge my context. Or the clique can slow their roll and calm their hackles.

I`ve already stated in multiple threads that I choose the loosing side - how can one person actually win with factual sources in that case. See the irony of it all now. Keep in mind, when I say fucker or fucker plural, its an endearing term to describe the clique from the obola thread. You guys earned it then and havent let me down.

i was gonna type out a bigger response but there's no point as you seem intent on just being a disturbance.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Sept. 22, 2016, 11 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-9WbtV474

How to not answer a question.

I'd love to hear how two life-sized portraits of himself helped veterans.

Sept. 22, 2016, 12:42 p.m.

i was gonna type out a bigger response but there's no point as you seem intent on just being a disturbance.

Please do but the lack of point isn't because I'm disturbing anything, it's more me not conforming to whatever standard there is in nbr other than a bunch of nut huggin. But I'm sure 2-3 people will jump on this chance to tell l me me how wrong I am.

Think about : switch says I back pedal when I take extra time to try explain a post. You think I'm a coconut level iq disturbance bc I dont acquiesce and submit to the general thought patterns of nbr and even Cam seems to enjoy prodding me for fun too yet he's never asked me to leave the board or quit posting crazy shiat and its his site.

If I'm a disturbance, then you fine fuckers are bullies who take this sub forum way too seriously and are why there's like 11 regular users.

Sept. 22, 2016, 2:02 p.m.

Please do but the lack of point isn't because I'm disturbing anything, it's more me not conforming to whatever standard there is in nbr other than a bunch of nut huggin. But I'm sure 2-3 people will jump on this chance to tell l me me how wrong I am.

Think about : switch says I back pedal when I take extra time to try explain a post. You think I'm a coconut level iq disturbance bc I dont acquiesce and submit to the general thought patterns of nbr and even Cam seems to enjoy prodding me for fun too yet he's never asked me to leave the board or quit posting crazy shiat and its his site.

If I'm a disturbance, then you fine fuckers are bullies who take this sub forum way too seriously and are why there's like 11 regular users.

i laid the "standard" out for how debate should work. that's not just here in nbr but everywhere. from my perspective you're playing outside that standard which is why people don't give you as much consideration as you feel you deserve. you get to make a choice; try and get your point across in the manner that people consider fair debate wise or go about doing it the way you want in a manner that a lot of people don't seem to agree with.

it less about you against the world but you and not submitting to the thouhgt patterns of nbr but sharing your info in a manner that works and stands up to scrutiny. one manner gets people actually considering what you have to say and the other gets people shrugging you off. people may still not agree with your points if you play within the standard, but at least they won't think you're a coconut.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer