BB10

March 14, 2013, 9:30 a.m.

yes. lock and load. and you will discover what bulletproof email is.

It doesnt exist…thats what it is…its the jackalope of the digital realm…:P

March 14, 2013, 9:31 a.m.

Fact: BB10 autocorrects "fart" to "Gary".

March 14, 2013, 9:31 a.m.

Could bogieboy [HTML_REMOVED] Buster Bluth be the same person? bb vs. BB ?

No sir…

March 14, 2013, 9:36 a.m.

Fact: BB10 autocorrects "fart" to "Gary".

Q - God, what's that smell?

A - Gary.

March 14, 2013, 9:37 a.m.

Is someone going to tell me what the H bullet proof email is or am I going to have to start firing rounds into cyberspace?

It means "robust". In other words, links up almost any email server seamlessly and without fail. Notifications of new emails appear without delay, and if you read an email on the handset it appears as "read" on the server, so you don't re-read the same emails over again when you log in on you PC. All notifications are pushed both directions without delays or failures, no lost emails or notifications.

Bulletproof -[HTML_REMOVED] http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bulletproof

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

March 14, 2013, 9:38 a.m.

Ok, so as I understand whats in thT link, BB essentially gave up on apps and said screw it, just use theirs….

You see what you want to see, I guess.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

March 14, 2013, 9:46 a.m.

It doesnt exist…thats what it is…its the jackalope of the digital realm…:P

shut up, you're screwing up my plan, i wanted him to actually shoot his computer or mailbox … dammnit man.

"You know what's wrong with Vancouver? You can't pee off of your own balcony without getting in trouble"
- Phil Gordon

March 14, 2013, 9:49 a.m.

It means "robust". In other words, links up almost any email server seamlessly and without fail. Notifications of new emails appear without delay, and if you read an email on the handset it appears as "read" on the server, so you don't re-read the same emails over again when you log in on you PC. All notifications are pushed both directions without delays or failures, no lost emails or notifications.

Bulletproof -[HTML_REMOVED] http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bulletproof

Kn.

Not bad Ken. You almost made it through an entire post without coming across as a d-bag. This sounds like my IMAP service with Gmail. Still not impressed.

March 14, 2013, 9:51 a.m.

shut up, you're screwing up my plan, i wanted him to actually shoot his computer or mailbox … dammnit man.

Don't be ridiculous. I know that won't work. It's more complicated. I have seen Tron.

March 14, 2013, 9:55 a.m.

Don't be ridiculous. I know that won't work. It's more complicated. I have seen Tron.

Both Trons or just the first one? I think it makes a difference…

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

March 14, 2013, 10:06 a.m.

It's basically just a GS3 with different body and skin, I was hoping for a bit more new tech hardware wise.

I played with one for a bit and while it was pretty I found the navigation to be shit, but I think once you get used to it, it would not be as bad.

Huh? I wouldn't say that Z10/BB10 basically a GS3. Maybe some similar hardware under the hood, but not really the same as the GS3/Android at all. New hardware is not where companies should be focusing right now anyway, but a seamless user experience. IMO, BB10 is the first one to get it right since the first release of iOS. Now that iOS has fallen way behind, and Android is still super fragmented, Blackberry can come in and give us an experience where apps can actually integrate nicely with the OS (Maybe Win 8 also, never used one tho). Also, once again IMO, the navigation is the best between the three.

Also, the number of app argument is dead. You don't need 100,000 apps, ever. It's quality apps you want, and most of the big guys have jumped onto building (or already built) native BB10 versions. The fact that you can run Android apps is not a cop-out, but an excellent added feature for smaller apps and their developers. I'll be quite happy if App World never looks like the nightmare that is the iTunes App Store.

March 14, 2013, 11:58 a.m.

Both Trons or just the first one? I think it makes a difference…

Both, although it has been a while since I watched the first one.

March 15, 2013, 7:13 a.m.

I have never used BB, so how is the email bullet proof? I didn't even know my email was susceptible to gun fire.

As for the email, WTF you talking bout? And calendar integration? Heard of google calendar?

Consumer users of the BB platform don't get the integration that business users do. With my BB connected to my Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) I have all the same info available to me on my blackberry as I do sitting at my desk looking at outlook. Calendar, task list, contacts, inbox. I never have to connect the BB to a computer to synchronize, it is done wirelessly.

I have a torch now, but am due for an upgrade, I am in the process of getting the new backend infrastructure set up on my network to support BB10, and think I will take the plunge and get a new handset next week.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

March 15, 2013, 7:31 a.m.

galaxy s4 claims to have a smart scroll feature where u can scroll with your eyes

March 15, 2013, 9:22 a.m.

Consumer users of the BB platform don't get the integration that business users do. With my BB connected to my Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) I have all the same info available to me on my blackberry as I do sitting at my desk looking at outlook. Calendar, task list, contacts, inbox. I never have to connect the BB to a computer to synchronize, it is done wirelessly.

I have a torch now, but am due for an upgrade, I am in the process of getting the new backend infrastructure set up on my network to support BB10, and think I will take the plunge and get a new handset next week.

I dont use outlook personally, i use google mail, and google calendar, which also automatically syncs phone and pc lists. To each thier own i guess?