Kamloops conditions?

Dec. 2, 2008, 5:52 p.m.

Thinking about cruising up there from Washington this weekend. Anyone got any info on trail conditions? Snow? Much appreciated!

Dec. 2, 2008, 7:57 p.m.

I suspect you will be finding some snow on the higher elevation trails like Harper. Should be able to ride them though. Rio should be ok. Will be some snow at the top but it should be pretty frozen in that draw, good hard dirt. It has been around 4 degrees C the last couple of days and hovering around zero at night. No real precipitation the last couple of days either. Supposed to be quite a bit cooler for the weekend, down to minus 9 at night, zero during the day and maybe a light snow for Friday. I may try to get in a ride on Rio tomorrow, PM me and I will let you know what it is like.

Dec. 3, 2008, 3:16 p.m.

Thinking about cruising up there from Washington this weekend. Anyone got any info on trail conditions? Snow? Much appreciated!

not worth it really….

rio, blueflag, ranch, and batch are passable

harper, jamieson, greenstone, etc would be no dice.

Dec. 5, 2008, 11:26 a.m.

More snow again today. I would hold off on the high up stuff for sure now. Town looks pretty snowy too so you may need to wait for a warm spell!

http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops

Dec. 9, 2008, 8:25 a.m.

Cheryl,

Heading up for Christmas for a few days and then back up again for the New Years weekend.

Bringing the board but wondering if I should bring the bike as well?

Thanks!

Dan

www.steedcycles.com

Dec. 9, 2008, 11:11 a.m.

As of right now, I'd also bring the bike.

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Dec. 13, 2008, 3:10 p.m.

As of today (Saturday) I'd bring a parka! Brrrrrr…and snow!

http://www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops