Burke Mtn. (2012)

April 11, 2012, 1:19 p.m.

you may be right, but what does that have to do with Burke Mtn?

Not sure. I was hanging out in Poco drinking aqua velva at the time I posted it.
:devil:

Wrong. Always.

April 11, 2012, 4:03 p.m.

what she said

if you like it, zip it.

Who do we PM to comment on trails in good condition and give props to a fine job? God? Figured the trail conditions board was a good spot…

Besides, we're really giving away trade secrets here. xxx…yyy…really?

April 11, 2012, 7:37 p.m.

I cant imagine that dawg will be built on. Conifer is the access road to cell towers. The future community map shows the boundary below conifer. Hustler is in that zone.

April 28, 2012, 6:57 p.m.

Pretty new to the area and interested in checking out the Burke Mountain FR/DH Trails. Is the mountain shuttable? Any advice would be great thanks!

April 28, 2012, 7:47 p.m.

Pretty new to the area and interested in checking out the Burke Mountain FR/DH Trails. Is the mountain shuttable? Any advice would be great thanks!

AM trails up there.
Nearest shuttle would be Seymour.

Chainsmoker 8)

May 10, 2012, 3:25 p.m.

Can someone please tell me where the F sawblade is? I cruised past vics on that skidder road, rode past Bean or Nescafe, whichever one is the top one and came to a fork in the road. I went right and followed that for like 20 minutes obviously passing it at some point. So then I turned around and continued down and just rode nescafe or whichever of the two is the lower trail.

May 10, 2012, 3:30 p.m.

Can someone please tell me where the F sawblade is? I cruised past vics on that skidder road, rode past Bean or Nescafe, whichever one is the top one and came to a fork in the road. I went right and followed that for like 20 minutes obviously passing it at some point. So then I turned around and continued down and just rode nescafe or whichever of the two is the lower trail.

You stay left, and it's more like 30-40 minutes up that road.

May 10, 2012, 3:34 p.m.

heheh..

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

May 15, 2012, 8:42 a.m.

Saw Blade is not easy to find…some one will probably have to show it to you. There are much better trails that are easyer to find……..who ever did the work on upper Slayer….thank you…..and the work that V did on upper Dawg. Thanks for fixing my first attempt at raising the trail out of the swamp. Checked out CK for kicks….logging has made it a bitch to get out. Might be ok when the trees are all cleaned up. Lady Gravity warned me…..bottom of Slayer gets huge amounts of traffic. I know that apparantly its been adopted by B.G. but does any one wish to repair this section?????? Leave a message on when you are available. Slayer should be a flow trail like Dawg ,Hustler. Agree/disagree?..

common sense…..Whats common about sense?!

May 15, 2012, 9:07 a.m.

.bottom of Slayer gets huge amounts of traffic. I know that apparantly its been adopted by B.G. but does any one wish to repair this section?????? Leave a message on when you are available. Slayer should be a flow trail like Dawg ,Hustler. Agree/disagree?..

Burke trail work is being discussed by the builders/maintainers over on the Torcc forums

May 15, 2012, 6:13 p.m.

Burke trail work is being discussed by the builders/maintainers over on the Torcc forums

Thank you Dave. I will check out the Torcc forums.

common sense…..Whats common about sense?!

May 15, 2012, 6:24 p.m.

You stay left, and it's more like 30-40 minutes up that road.

Ya, Keep going, don't worry, you're not lost.

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

May 23, 2012, 11:07 a.m.

Can any one recommend a good AM loop for this area? I had an older book with a rudimentary trail map from a book up there but it might be pretty out of date now, not sure. Last time i rode there was 6 years ago, and i seemed to be doing a lot of hiking from what i recall.
Less than 3 hours ride time would be ideal for now.
U can PM me if that is better, but im pretty sure the main stream stuff will work out to re-acquaint my self with the area.

WTF, Over?

May 23, 2012, 12:10 p.m.

Can any one recommend a good AM loop for this area? I had an older book with a rudimentary trail map from a book up there but it might be pretty out of date now, not sure. Last time i rode there was 6 years ago, and i seemed to be doing a lot of hiking from what i recall.
Less than 3 hours ride time would be ideal for now.
U can PM me if that is better, but im pretty sure the main stream stuff will work out to re-acquaint my self with the area.

PM Sent.

May 23, 2012, 12:14 p.m.

pm sent