Skull Trail Saboteur Arrested and Charged

Jan. 5, 2015, 7:33 p.m.

EDITED Removed incorrect content with respect to charges had been laid, in fact, they are being recommended by RCMP. (edited at Jan 7, 2015, 6:17PM)

Between 4 AM and 5 AM on the morning of January 4, 2015, the RCMP arrested a Person of Interest on the suspicion of “Mischief” and “Endangerment” on the slopes of Fromme.

This is directly related to the debris being placed on the sanctioned MTB Primary Trail “Skull”, as well as other trails, including hiking trails, such as Hiking Primary “Quarry Court”.

The arrest was the result of a month long investigation by two very motivated mountain bikers. Information was gleaned from six infrared night vision game cams which were purchased by a rider, along with associated SD cards, locking cables, batteries, etc. The use of so many infrared cams was necessary to expedite the investigation given the time delay between acts.

A concise and overwhelmingly detailed daily account of the investigation was kept. This analysis and evidence had recently been provided to the RCMP which resulted in the arrest being undertaken yesterday.

The first Court date is next month, Feb 4, 2015, 9 AM in North Vancouver.

Lastly, the Person of Interest is Innocent unless proven Guilty.

As is customary with situations such as this, no further information can be provided.

Talk less, Say More.

Jan. 5, 2015, 7:36 p.m.

Epic

Pastor of Muppets

Jan. 5, 2015, 7:52 p.m.

The level of awesomeness in this post totally obliterates my mind. Not a religious person, but I am praying that this is a legitimate report, and secondly that the criminal justice system does it's job in an effective manner.

Pure awesomesauce.

Jan. 5, 2015, 7:52 p.m.

Awesome!!!

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:16 p.m.

good to hear.

in other interesting news from the north van rcmp:

http://nvan.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=230[HTML_REMOVED]languageId=1[HTML_REMOVED]contentId=39938

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:17 p.m.

[QUOTE=cerealkilla';2854070]The level of awesomeness in this post totally obliterates my mind. Not a religious person, but I am praying that this is a legitimate report, and secondly that the criminal justice system does it's job in an effective manner.

Pure awesomesauce.

If Gord says it's legit -- it's legit!

Awesome work anonymous mountain bikers! Conviction or not, your sleuthing likely prevented someone from getting unexpectedly injured.

Thank you for you investment in time and money. Awesomesauce indeed!

Mean People SUCK! Nice People SHOVEL!

Trails For All; Trails For Weather

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:21 p.m.

Fantastic.

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:21 p.m.

Seems pretty legit to me ;-)

Funny the things you find in the woods when you are walking the dog.

Awesome effort!

treezz
wow you are a ass

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:22 p.m.

[QUOTE=cerealkilla';2854070]The level of awesomeness in this post totally obliterates my mind. Not a religious person, but I am praying that this is a legitimate report, and secondly that the criminal justice system does it's job in an effective manner.

Pure awesomesauce.

This is totally legit , and the new written word.

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:26 p.m.

If Gord says it's legit -- it's legit!

Awesome work anonymous mountain bikers! Conviction or not, your sleuthing likely prevented someone from getting unexpectedly injured.

Thank you for you investment in time and money. Awesomesauce indeed!

The time donated , and involved in this process was daunting . The monetary commitment was fairly substantial and burdened by just one of the parties involved .
as a community of like minded individuals, whom have been effected by this should look to help a brother out .

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:27 p.m.

good to hear.

in other interesting news from the north van rcmp:

http://nvan.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=230[HTML_REMOVED]languageId=1[HTML_REMOVED]contentId=39938

No need to change the topic in this awesome news thread . Take it else where

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:34 p.m.

No need to change the topic in this awesome news thread . Take it else where

not trying to change the topic, just was looking at the north van rcmp page for further details and noticed that article which i found amusing.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:35 p.m.

The time donated , and involved in this process was daunting . The monetary commitment was fairly substantial and burdened by just one of the parties involved .
as a community of like minded individuals, whom have been effected by this should look to help a brother out .

maybe a crowd funding page to help cover the costs should be created and linked up here?

Ellen Langer

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:42 p.m.

Pure awesomesauce.

Seriously. Can we already hand out an epic award for 2015? It's Jan 5 th, nobody will beat this!

Jan. 5, 2015, 8:47 p.m.

Awesome!!! Thanks guys!