WW3 West vs East

Oct. 28, 2016, 6:26 p.m.

Doing good Shogun…keep on keeping on. The institutionalized and programed will continue to balk…the rest of us will continue to seek truth and understanding :werd:

Oct. 28, 2016, 11:42 p.m.

Today, the greatest build-up of American-led forces since World War Two is under way – in the Caucasus and Eastern Europe, on the border with Russia, and in Asia and the Pacific, where China is the target.

John Pilger

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Oct. 29, 2016, 1:38 p.m.

Doing good Shogun…keep on keeping on. The institutionalized and programed will continue to balk…the rest of us will continue to seek truth and understanding :werd:

I just dont get how we all have the same amount of information available to us but only a few choose to really use it. There's so much from the past available and probably even more being released about more recent events that are shaping or has shaped the current day to day events of the world.

But ya, we be all crazy and shiat. Right?

Riiiiiight.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Oct. 29, 2016, 4:17 p.m.

Current Russian-US relations are escalated, tense. There was a collapse of mutual trust. I expressed my opinion many times, it is necessary to relaunch negotiations on the entire agenda, not fixing on the regional issues. First of all, [talks must be relaunched] on the nuclear issue.

I think the world has come to a dangerous point. I would not like to give specific advice, but I want to say it is necessary to stop. It is necessary to resume the dialogue. Its abandoning was the gravest mistake.

.Gorbachev

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Oct. 31, 2016, 6:53 a.m.

Russia shakes head, what are you doing?

Oct. 31, 2016, 10:50 a.m.

I just dont get how we all have the same amount of information available to us but only a few choose to really use it. There's so much from the past available and probably even more being released about more recent events that are shaping or has shaped the current day to day events of the world.

But ya, we be all crazy and shiat. Right?

Riiiiiight.

Maybe it was your ebola theories, or that staged actors paid by the government commit all the acts of terror and mass shootings. Maybe.

Just throwing this out there as a litmus test. What are your thoughts on the Sandy Hook shootings?

Oct. 31, 2016, 11:44 a.m.

Maybe it was your ebola theories, or that staged actors paid by the government commit all the acts of terror and mass shootings. Maybe.

Just throwing this out there as a litmus test. What are your thoughts on the Sandy Hook shootings?

I don't believe I said all the incidents of domestic shootings were so called false flags. Just a few that had glaring inconsistencies.

edit: For some context, when I replied to Bushman about us all having the same amount of info available, I was referring to what one could call anti-Russian propaganda and the fact that there's still distrust of the Russian's amongst the minds of NBR b/c the US media says they're bad and interfering with "US led diplomacy" in the Mid East.

I'm not taking your test.

Oct. 31, 2016, 10:58 p.m.

Seriously!?
Are you that I blind?

Nov. 1, 2016, 12:52 a.m.

The Abnormal Normal of Nuclear Terror

Nov. 2, 2016, 11:37 p.m.

Since the Cubs just won the World Series, to quote Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, all bets are off.

Nov. 5, 2016, 12:49 a.m.

The U.S. acts as if its military has an inalienable right to operate close to the borders of other nations and those nations have no right to see these actions as provocative

How World War III Could Start

Nov. 7, 2016, 12:58 p.m.

Put on the brakes you war mongering ding dongs!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/729453/nato-putin-russia-war-troops-military

Nov. 7, 2016, 10 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Nov. 8, 2016, 12:25 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

General statement here is: Putin is respectable because he doesnt use a teleprompter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulDv-hs5unI

Nov. 10, 2016, 6:47 p.m.

Well it seems WW3 has been put on hold thanks to Trump being elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCjydCOuYqc