WW3 West vs East

Nov. 10, 2016, 7:28 p.m.

That guy makes Fox News look like a Bernie Sanders website.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 11, 2016, 1:24 a.m.

[

The geopolitical stakes in the Middle East have just gotten higher by an order of magnitude. Take a little known Newark, New Jersey oil company, the contested Golan Heights between Syria and Israel, add a reported major oil discovery there just as Russia’s bombing campaign in Syria goes into high gear, shake vigorously and we have a potential detonator for World War III.

](http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/11/11/trump-woolsey-was-there-a-bait-and-switch/print/).

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 11, 2016, 4:40 p.m.

Oh Nostradamus..getting biblical: The bear and eagle will unite to defeat the Anti-Christ (or the snake and the dragon. just actually checked something I posted ).

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 12, 2016, 12:39 a.m.

Oh Nostradamus..getting biblical: The bear and eagle will unite to defeat the Anti-Christ (or the snake and the dragon. just actually checked something I posted ).

Nostradamus is biblical?
Nooooo 😋

Nov. 15, 2016, 10:39 p.m.

So now that Trump is prez is Ww3 still happening?

www.natooke.com

Nov. 16, 2016, 5:41 p.m.

So now that Trump is prez is Ww3 still happening?

Not if Trump and his good ole buddy Putin can help it…im so happy Killary Clinton didn't win. I wish she was in jail, but people that high up are like Teflon, nothing sticks!
It's us common people that are raped and ticketed for driving in an hov lane that suddenly changed to busses only! And taxes, and aliens and stuff!
Pho rant over. But serious about the two good ole boys contributing to world peace.

Nov. 16, 2016, 6:28 p.m.

Trump and Putin and the Clinton's and everyone else at the top of their political parties are all cut from the same cloth.

Nov. 16, 2016, 7:37 p.m.

Trump and Putin and the Clinton's and everyone else at the top of their political parties are all cut from the same cloth.

So they are all in kahouts? Say it ain't so! Do you mean all can be bought or all just as corrupt or what.

Nov. 16, 2016, 8:11 p.m.

So they are all in kahouts? Say it ain't so! Do you mean all can be bought or all just as corrupt or what.

There's no way they're all in cahoots. The level of planning it'd require would be impossible to maintain.

99.999999999999999% of all conspiracies you see are likely just emergent ephemera. Greedy sociopaths in the right place at the right time.

Education is the key. Free, for all. Until then we'll get a French Revolution every 300 years.

Nov. 17, 2016, 12:35 a.m.

Yippee!!!!!!! Only 73 years to go!

Fuck. I'll be dead. Oh well, so will you all! :clap:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 17, 2016, 12:38 a.m.

It's true that Bill has smarts, his wife a self-serving cunning but Trump? Ack! He certainly has thoughts, but does he think? I'm not so sure. :rolleyes:

Compared to them Vladimir Putin Is The Leader Of the Moral World.

Nov. 17, 2016, 6:12 a.m.

So, since Trump won and Putin loves him, does this mean this thread goes the way of the dodo bird?

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Nov. 17, 2016, 11:36 p.m.

No. WW3 is a fait accompli. The Dems just wanted to make sure a Repub was in the Oval Office, eh?

Nov. 18, 2016, 8:49 a.m.

No. WW3 is a fait accompli. The Dems just wanted to make sure a Repub was in the Oval Office, eh?

Oh for sure. Those sneaky Dems. Tricking the patriotic Republican majorities in the House and Senate to secretly enact their legislative agenda. Now, they've pulled the ultimate grift. They've run a sht candidate to help elect an even shttier candidate to the White House, potentially politicizing the Supreme Court for a generation, and are going to wield their incredible power as the minority party to start WW3.

Nov. 18, 2016, 9:08 a.m.

Well it seems WW3 has been put on hold thanks to Trump being elected.

Yes, if there is one thing we have learned about world wars it is that when we have an apparent aggressor we need to elect a leader that can understand this so-called aggressor, can meet with them and bring back peace for our time.