Whistler friend?

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:04 p.m.

I have decided I need a friend in whistler who has a palatial pad with a spare bedroom (king bed - down pillows and +300 threadcount please), ensuite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub for apres ski soaking.

Um and preferably someone who works for the mountain and can score me free passes

oh and a nice fridge stocked with beer.

If you fit these requirements please pm me and I will visit pretty much every weekend.

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:05 p.m.

me me i have that!

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:07 p.m.

me me i have that!

DUDE! heres your chance!!!!

jake has come through for me before, I fully suspect he is just trying to find all his clothes and finishing up breakfast

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:13 p.m.

is gooch dead?

Well, well I been movin' down to Florida.
And I'm gonna bowl me a perfect game.
Well I'm gonna cut off my leg down in Florida, child.
And I'm gonna dance one-legged off in the rain.

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:15 p.m.

I have decided I need a friend in whistler who has a palatial pad with a spare bedroom (king bed - down pillows and +300 threadcount please), ensuite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub for apres ski soaking.

Um and preferably someone who works for the mountain and can score me free passes passes

If you fit these requirements please pm me and I will visit pretty much every weekend.

I have one!!! And passes!! And beer!!
But unfortunately the house is getting renovated right now so I am staying in my Coquitlam location. I gave my passes to my friend who is lost off Fitzsimmons chair, but I am sure I'll get them back.
I do have beer, however, so you could, you know, come over, drink beer, and then when the house is done and my friend is found, we can go to my Whistler house.
It may take a while. But I have lots of beer.
So, whatta ya' think? Deal? Sound good?
I'll even let you cook me breakfast. In my Coquitlam home.

Red meat is not bad for you, its green fuzzy meat that's bad for you.

Synchro, Derwood, Wayne P and me - Team Newfie. No CFA's allowed.

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:18 p.m.

Hecklin that is very sweet but the Whistler location is non-negotiable - last I checked men could not move mountains…..

oh and a note if i could also have unlimited use of an SUV (heated seats please) that would be grand.

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:26 p.m.

A real man would lie and say he had all of those and then pull a stunt straight out of Hotdog the movie to maintain the illusion and scam a chalet to woo newgirl. The plan would of course be shot to shiza when the real owners of said palatial chalet return from their tropical vacation to find their home filled with drunken ski bumbs and topless chicks in the hottub. Humilation is followed by redemption in a chinese downhill where our hero and his buddy Squirrel take down the evil stretchy-wearing ski school instructors of alpha class. Our hero wins the day and newgirl and drive off into the sunset in a bombed out AMC Eagle.

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:27 p.m.

Hecklin that is very sweet but the Whistler location is non-negotiable - last I checked men could not move mountains…..

oh and a note if i could also have unlimited use of an SUV (heated seats please) that would be grand.

But, but but, I do have a Whistler house. Honest. Would I lie to you? It's just getting renos. For…stuff. You know, broken and old stuff. So my summer home is in Coquitlam. To stay away from the Whistler bike park crowd. That's it. Yeah. That's the ticket.
Honest.
Mannnn. Chicks.

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:28 p.m.

see?

we all have our own little fantasies, don't we?

I'll take the Eagle for retro rep though.

Hopefully one of the ones that have panelling.

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:29 p.m.

[QUOTE=hecklin at y'all]But, but but, I do have a Whistler house. Honest. Would I lie to you? It's just getting renos. For…stuff. You know, broken and old stuff. So my summer home is in Coquitlam. To stay away from the Whistler bike park crowd. That's it. Yeah. That's the ticket.
Honest.
Mannnn. Chicks.

too bad - I am the summer bike park crowd.

Personally, I think gooch passed out after the dreams of his life came true.

Expect posts by dinner time.

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:31 p.m.

Um and preferably someone who works for the mountain and can score me free passes

I want that too.

Click Me

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:37 p.m.

too bad - I am the summer bike park crowd.

Doh!!

Crap.

But I have beeerrrrrr!!!!!

And can get you a demo ride on a Knolly.

Jan. 19, 2007, 3:38 p.m.

seriously, gooch hasn't posted here yet?

turn off sigs…it will change your life