When Iraq gets invaded...

March 4, 2003, 8:51 p.m.

Calling people things like "rascist waste of skin" is not conducive to a productive debate. We can have a good debate without name calling.

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 4, 2003, 9:08 p.m.

Originally posted by EC Biker
**Innocent Iraqis… I don't know where you get this stuff.

Wrecked my day? Hardly. It takes a little more than a few angry Canadians to "wreck my day." **

You remind me of my step dad. Im anti-war, and we we're arguing about Iraq one night. And it ended in him screaming, "FUCK TROY, IF I HAD MY WAY, I'D KILL EVERYONE OF THOSE IRAQIES, IT'D BE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEND TO THEM".

:rolleyes:

Very inhuman:rolleyes:

"He was never called cool, no, he never fit in,
Cause he thought for himself and he went against the trends"

March 4, 2003, 9:19 p.m.

Well Troy…
I pity your stepfather, because he sounds like a very angry man. I am glad that I am nothing like that. I too am anti-war, though some of you may find that hard to believe. War should be the last resort, but that does not mean it should be taken out of the picture entirely. I feel deeply insulted when called a rascist, though some of you think I am one. The color of someone's skin makes no difference to me, and it would be absurd to suggest otherwise, because you do not know me.
Peace

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 4, 2003, 10:22 p.m.

Well Troy…
I pity your stepfather, because he sounds like a very angry man. I am glad that I am nothing like that. I too am anti-war, though some of you may find that hard to believe. War should be the last resort, but that does not mean it should be taken out of the picture entirely. I feel deeply insulted when called a rascist, though some of you think I am one. The color of someone's skin makes no difference to me, and it would be absurd to suggest otherwise, because you do not know me.
Peace

:rocker: :)

March 5, 2003, 9:07 a.m.

hey, ec biker. i never claimed to be mature.

without any name calling, i have read numerous posts of yours that have been borderline racist and hateful.

you can backpedal all you want, but i think i know full well what you meant when you said "innocent iraqis, i don't know where you get this stuff"

call me a dipshit if you will, but i call it like i see it. no exceptions

turn off sigs…it will change your life

March 5, 2003, 12:58 p.m.

** War should be the last resort, but that does not mean it should be taken out of the picture entirely.

I cant believe you can even bring yourself to accept war.

War.

I mean….it's f***in' War!!!!!!!!! People die!!

Lots of people die…yet.. your okay with that. Or if not okay you can at least feel a shred of comfort and justification.

War sucks! More than anything else.

One more thing, this war wont solve a thing. There will still be terrorists and they'll still be able to get whatever weapons they want the only difference is they'll be ten-times madder.

It is unfortunate that you have to fear for your life because your government has done so much bad stuff to the world and for that I am sorry but please try to hold on to your humanity.

www.natooke.com

March 5, 2003, 1:23 p.m.

Bush won't invade. I'd bet on it.

lesbiens, and I don't mean the good kind.

March 5, 2003, 1:24 p.m.

gimped, it looks like it is a done deal.

turn off sigs…it will change your life

March 5, 2003, 2:27 p.m.

bush resist his texan urges to shoot up stuff is that possible?

I still believ george bush has shares in texas oil reserves……

Alcohol Makes Me Run Fast Like Racecar

Don't u hate it when ur bottle has this hole and it keeps leaking out all the happy juice? But atleast usually by the time u discouver this you're happy.

March 5, 2003, 2:36 p.m.

Originally posted by gimped
Bush won't invade. I'd bet on it.

I wish I could agree. I really do.

Originally posted by switch
"nobody will never need more then 4 inches of travel"

March 5, 2003, 2:39 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re
you can backpedal all you want, but i think i know full well what you meant when you said "innocent iraqis, i don't know where you get this stuff"

You think you know…
Try giving someone the benefit of the doubt for once, geez!
It's easy to play the race card when you do not agree with someone on foreign policy; at least try being original.

I'm sure you'll call this backpedaling, but what I meant was that not all Iraqi citizens are innocent. Some people actually suggest that EVERY SINGLE ONE of them are fine, upstanding people, not terrorists at all. Do with that statement what you will, call me whatever names you see fit, but I am no racist, and I would like to see you prove otherwise.

-Malcom X

March 5, 2003, 3:51 p.m.

Question: If Bush is certain that Iraq is hiding weapons of mass destruction, and if the US goes in with war, don't you think Saddam would use those weapons to kill thousands of US soilders?

Answer: There are no weapons of mass destruction.

Saddams son already said on TV that if the US did invade, they would make 9-11 look like a picnic. It's a shame that those Americans, also Britian, who support Bush are being led to war by a power hungry asshole.

Kids!!….a moment of pleasure..a lifetime of pain.

March 5, 2003, 3:59 p.m.

Bush is dragging everyone into this. And of course a lot of countrys dont have the balls to say "no, we dont want to help fight YOUR war". Because the U.S has so much power.

March 5, 2003, 4:14 p.m.

What would the US do to force nations out of neutrality?

-Malcom X

March 5, 2003, 4:20 p.m.

im from america.. im liberal.. i hate our governemnt. i dont respect bush at all. all it comes down to is that if that coke headed waste of space that is our president decides to go to war..im going to the promised land.. CANADA.. you people have it far better than we do.. or ill go to switzerland.. that would be nice
just M2C

and yes.. bush will invade….

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::