When Iraq gets invaded...

March 4, 2003, 7:44 p.m.

…people might get hurt!:eek:

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 4, 2003, 7:53 p.m.

Originally posted by EC Biker

not if they use this!

the teh

March 4, 2003, 7:54 p.m.

or even better…. this!

the teh

March 4, 2003, 8:02 p.m.

oh i see. you are bored with people caring that innocent iraqis are going to be slaughtered, and then in a year or 2 , people from another country and so on and so on… and you are being sarcastic.

sorry that certain board members have wrecked your perfectly good day by taling about it.

after all, 99% of the people killed in the war won't even by americans, right?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

March 4, 2003, 8:03 p.m.

The whole war should be fought with these
http://www.phantomonline.com/paintballguns/primary.htm

March 4, 2003, 8:08 p.m.

Whoah dude! PAINTBALL GUNS! Don't you think that's a little harsh? I mean, you might sting innocent Iraqis (who happen to be pointing an AK at you.)

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 4, 2003, 8:10 p.m.

Originally posted by Diligent_Nose
The whole war should be fought with these
http://www.phantomonline.com/paintballguns/primary.htm

I like the bottom one :lol:

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

March 4, 2003, 8:11 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re
**innocent iraqis are going to be slaughtered, and then in a year or 2 , people from another country and so on and so on… and you are being sarcastic.

sorry that certain board members have wrecked your perfectly good day by taling about it. **

Innocent Iraqis… I don't know where you get this stuff.

Wrecked my day? Hardly. It takes a little more than a few angry Canadians to "wreck my day."

-Malcom X

March 4, 2003, 8:14 p.m.

Innocent Americans… I don't know where you get this stuff.

Innocent Canadians… I don't know where you get this stuff.

Innocent Peruvians … I don't know where you get this stuff.

Innocent Raelians… I don't know where you get this stuff. :lol:

the teh

March 4, 2003, 8:16 p.m.

**Innocent Iraqis… I don't know where you get this stuff.

Wrecked my day? Hardly. It takes a little more than a few angry Canadians to "wreck my day." **

are you f*** shitting me im serius. are you saying that no iraqy is innocent. i dont think so. i think you should go and turn on your television and see what is happening.

http://bigbadburt.deviantart.com/

March 4, 2003, 8:27 p.m.

**Innocent Iraqis… I don't know where you get this stuff.

hahaha. i love having people like you on the other side of an argument. makes it WAY easier.

lets say for the sake of argument that you are simply saying that saddam is not innocent and therefore the war is nessasary (even though through this and other posts it is obvious you are simply a no good bigot who values the lives of whites far more than non whites)

do you know that "smart" bombs miss their target 20% of the time? did you know that pilots make mistakes? (we have 4 innocent canadians who died with their blood on your POS prez's hands to proce that) did you know that "weapons" factories sometimes turn out to be making asprin? even the most hell bent war monger cannot deny that innocent people die in war.

BTW, you racist waste of skin, if you were born in a muslim country , you would be an american hating terrorist i am sure. you have hate and ignorance at your very core and would make a good recruit. you know what you would say to someone who said that terrorism is wrong? "there are no innocent americans" that is the lie that terrorists feed to recruits (incl Osama to his people and george bush to his.) the trouble for the west will be that osama , although a wacko,is a well spoken educated man.

george bush is a lauging stock who was saved by sept 11. remember what the country thought of him before that? the 76% of americans that did not vote for him were not very big fans

turn off sigs…it will change your life

March 4, 2003, 8:30 p.m.

Originally posted by bigbadburt
are you f shitting me im serius. are you saying that no iraqy is innocent. i dont think so. i think you should go and turn on your television and see what is happening. *

No no no no. Not what I said at all. Maybe I didn't convey my point to you guys as well as I could have. What I was talking about was the idea that thousands of innocent Iraqis will be slaughtered when we go in. We do not practice carpet bombing anymore. That was Vietnam. As for the US infantry, I think the Iraqi civilian population knows that if they stay in their houses and do not point weapons at the soldiers, they will not be hurt. But, you must realize that when someone points a weapon at a US (or Canadian, for that matter) soldier, that person becomes a threat. It is inconceivable that anyone could think that we are going there to kill civilians.

-Malcom X

March 4, 2003, 8:36 p.m.

No no no no. Not what I said at all. Maybe I didn't convey my point to you guys as well as I could have. What I was talking about was the idea that thousands of innocent Iraqis will be slaughtered when we go in. We do not practice carpet bombing anymore. That was Vietnam. As for the US infantry, I think the Iraqi civilian population knows that if they stay in their houses and do not point weapons at the soldiers, they will not be hurt. But, you must realize that when someone points a weapon at a US (or Canadian, for that matter) soldier, that person becomes a threat. It is inconceivable that anyone could think that we are going there to kill civilians.

okay good save

http://bigbadburt.deviantart.com/

March 4, 2003, 8:39 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re
**hahaha. i love having people like you on the other side of an argument. makes it WAY easier.

lets say for the sake of argument that you are simply saying that saddam is not innocent and therefore the war is nessasary (even though through this and other posts it is obvious you are simply a no good bigot who values the lives of whites far more than non whites)

do you know that "smart" bombs miss their target 20% of the time? did you know that pilots make mistakes? (we have 4 innocent canadians who died with their blood on your POS prez's hands to proce that) did you know that "weapons" factories sometimes turn out to be making asprin? even the most hell bent war monger cannot deny that innocent people die in war.

BTW, you racist waste of skin, if you were born in a muslim country , you would be an american hating terrorist i am sure. you have hate and ignorance at your very core and would make a good recruit. you know what you would say to someone who said that terrorism is wrong? "there are no innocent americans" that is the lie that terrorists feed to recruits (incl Osama to his people and george bush to his.) the trouble for the west will be that osama , although a wacko,is a well spoken educated man.

george bush is a lauging stock who was saved by sept 11. remember what the country thought of him before that? the 76% of americans that did not vote for him were not very big fans **

You fucking dipshit. How dare you throw around accusations like that. Bigot? Rascist? I don't know where you get your facts, you asshole, but I would double triple check them before saying things like that. Hate and ignorance, gimme a fucking break. I hate no one but the ones that wish me harm.
On second thought, keep calling people names like that. All it does is show your immaturity and lack of understanding.

-Malcom X

March 4, 2003, 8:46 p.m.

EC: The idea behind a debate is that you BOTH present your sides and pick holes in eachother's arguments. Make fun of them if you will at the start, or throughout your post, but at least continue the debate/argument. I think all that THAT post does is show your lack of maturity and understanding.

This space intentionally left blank.