When Iraq gets invaded...

March 6, 2003, 7:06 p.m.

Sorry guys, but I really can't argue with insults on my intellegence, speculation about economics, and ahem quotes from novelists.
It is apparent that neither of us is making any headway in our arguments. I will continue believing what I hold to be true, and you can maintain your own opinions.
Thanks all for the entertaining debate!
EC

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 6, 2003, 9:31 p.m.

Originally posted by EC Biker
Sorry guys, but I really can't argue with insults on my intellegence, speculation about economics, and ahem quotes from novelists.
It is apparent that neither of us is making any headway in our arguments. I will continue believing what I hold to be true, and you can maintain your own opinions.
Thanks all for the entertaining debate!
EC

How about what I posted?

They are going to KILL lots and lots and lots of KIDS, CHILDREN, BABIES.

That my friend, is just not right, no matter how Righteous you think your cause it.

meh

March 7, 2003, 8:22 a.m.

EC Biker has left the building thanks to the witty remarks of sanity and realism = Blunt Boy.

See what happens when logic is put up? Righteuosness quickly gets shut down for what it is - ignorance.

lesbiens, and I don't mean the good kind.

March 7, 2003, 8:52 a.m.

Originally posted by gooch
**How about what I posted?

It was too long and the words were too big for him.

www.natooke.com

March 7, 2003, 11:58 a.m.

This whole issue ultimately comes down to whether or not you trust Bush and Blair. I know you don't, so spare me the critical remarks regarding their leadership. In the long run, opinion is not really worth debating, and you won't look at things from my point of view, so I might as well quit.

Heading over to the Photos and Vids section…

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 7, 2003, 1:11 p.m.

It's not based on opinion unless your opinion says you like or dislike this war. Opinion has nothing to do with the FACT that Bush is a dumb cowboy who's pissing off mostly all civilized nations with his show of brash egotism

You can't even grasp the notion of opinion, so how can you grasp whether or not you can smell the BUSHIT of what's going on?

lesbiens, and I don't mean the good kind.

March 7, 2003, 2:08 p.m.

C'mon guys, lay off EC. Just because his beliefs differ from yours (and mine) doesn't mean we should be so hard on him. We should not go to war, under any circumstances though.

March 7, 2003, 2:18 p.m.

I wish that technology and gaming could evolve to a point where conflict could be dealt with on an electronic level, where the loser dies in the game, but walks away unscathed (minus their pride).

Kinda like a huge game of Medal of Honour, or some kind of huge boardgame. No one dies for real, the only horrors are electronic images that are false.

Or, like someone else said, our world leaders could race. Maybe on bikes, maybe swimming, maybe have a big Nascar race to see who comes out on top.

War sucks, and to be serious for a second, I truly wish that all conflict could be dealt with using JUST dialogue. We don't need to kill eachother to prove points.

Peace.

March 7, 2003, 2:30 p.m.

Really, I always thought a boxing match between the leaders of the countries would be cool. At least I always figured that would be what I would try to do if I was president.

-Malcom X

March 7, 2003, 2:32 p.m.

That's the right idea, EC. You're not such a bad war monger after all!:P