When Iraq gets invaded...

March 5, 2003, 7:35 p.m.

Originally posted by Tyler
There's one thing I've noticed. There are two things you don't discuss with people. Religion and Politics. You just get a whole bunch of people hating you and taking sides. It just doesn't work. That's my final say.

I concur.

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 5, 2003, 7:43 p.m.

sorry i just cant think in any way of joining up, and the brainwashed thin, well maybe not u, but i have talk to so many ppl who say bomb the fuck out of them.

:film: raindropfilms:film: @hotmail.com

March 5, 2003, 7:45 p.m.

and what do you guys think of what france is doing?

March 5, 2003, 7:55 p.m.

Originally posted by EC Biker
Just because you're in the military doesn't mean that you actually fight.

I'm curious as to what you think you do in the military?

March 5, 2003, 7:59 p.m.

make cake:???:

March 5, 2003, 8:19 p.m.

EC, my uncle is in the CDN military, he was a heavy machinary operator, cleaning runways, fuling planes, etc. When he sighned up for his second contract, they moved him to peace keeping, he did one tour in middle east, one up north in aleart, and has one more before he can go back to operation machinary. If you going to join the army, relise that they pick what you do, with a war coming up, chances are there going to send guys right outa boot b/c they have been trained with the newest methods.

March 5, 2003, 9:06 p.m.

War is a brutal thing, most people that go to war are never the same again mentaly because of all the horrors that they are subject to during the battles. America has tried to eliminate these effects on their fighters by modernizing their weapons. instead of killing a man who you dont know or hate face to face, you can press a button and send a missile or airstrike and kill him from afar, never hearing his screams of pain and agony. this is not to say that there will be no hand to hand combat at all but nevertheless, most of the men, women and childeren in irqaq who die will never see it comming. they have no hope of defence. this will not be a war, it will be more or less a slaughter. as a previous poster said, it will be like a video game. you shoot the target, not the child or husband or wife. and who is to say that the people of iraq support terrorism freely. they have a choice, obey saddam hussein and help smuggle weapons and/or fire at the opposition, or stand against what they have been taught all their lives and say what they feel is right, dont fight, dont help saddam. If the iraqi person chooses the first choice, he or she may be killed in combat, or may live long enough to see their country shattered into pices by american bombs. if the iraqi person chooses the second choice and stands against saddam, there is only one possible outcome. they will be either shot on the spot or dissappear overnight along with their entire families and all of this will be done by saddams own forces. what can they do? it is not fair to them that war is being brought uppon them. granted there are a great number of iraqi's who will follow saddams every word without hesitation. Saddam thinks of himself as the savior of the middle easy and therfore believes that what he is doing is right. he will not listen to the rest of the world because he believes most of them to be the enemy. no one will be in the right during this war. bush wants revenge on someone for the 9-11 attacks, saddam is a prime subject. saddam believes in himself so blindly that he will not surrender until all is lost. I dont know what can be done to stop this war. all i know is time is running out and unless some serious changes are made, it's gonna be ugly.

just my 2 cents.
steve.

March 5, 2003, 9:09 p.m.

Originally posted by bigbadburt
are you f shitting me im serius. are you saying that no iraqy is innocent. i dont think so. i think you should go and turn on your television and see what is happening. *

turn on your tv eh? can you say boatload of propaganda? cuzz that's all it is….

EVERYBODY READ THE BOOK AGE OF PROPAGANDA!!!…..

best book ever…and i'm not even done yet

[email protected]
My bike eats danger and craps victory!:canada:
It takes 43 muscles in the face to frown but only 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitchslap that mofo in the face!
I am the sculpture made out of clay…

I like all bran its makes your poop float. :)

March 5, 2003, 10:23 p.m.

War on terrorism? Thats gonna last :rolleyes: I bet it will be as good as the war on drugs and the war on poverty.
I give it 4 years b4 it all blows over

March 6, 2003, 6:27 a.m.

Give Bush a bike and Saddam a bike, first one to the bottom of Neds wins everything, the loser goes home and admits supidity.
The ONLY way to settle all arguments.

Kids!!….a moment of pleasure..a lifetime of pain.

March 6, 2003, 8:03 a.m.

Yep Lunatik.

So EC, if the UN doesn't agree with the US, they should just be ignored? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the UN? Wasn't another of the UN's purposes to avoid another World War?

Actually Lunatik, I think the 'war' may be around for quite a while, but it's something that will only become front page news when the US feels like it (political scandal, headline: 'major terrorist leader captured'). They're going to make an attempt to install democracy in Iraq, leave, fail, then ignore it as they go looking for the next witch/scapegoat.

This space intentionally left blank.

March 6, 2003, 8:11 a.m.

Obviously if the US cared about human rights violations, terrorism and nuclear weapons there are far better places to look. North Korea would be a start if they HAD to start a war. But even they are fairly stable if left alone.
One question? How did OUR oil get under IRAQ'S sand?:???:

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

March 6, 2003, 8:24 a.m.

Originally posted by Shore for Sure
Give Bush a bike and Saddam a bike, first one to the bottom of Neds wins everything, the loser goes home and admits supidity.
The ONLY way to settle all arguments.

Agreed. If you wanted to get it over with real quick you could have them play a game of foot-down.

March 6, 2003, 8:38 a.m.

I know I said I was gonna stay out of this but I saw some stuff on the news last night.

There is a moat of oil being poured around the city of Baghdad.
Acoording to Saddamn when the oil is lit it will make laser guided missiles ineffective. I don't know if this is actually possible and I don't know very much about laser guide missiles but I would find it interesting if in this war Iraq holds their own using less conventional methods.

France, Germany, and Russia have all declared that they will NOT
support a U.N. resolution for war and I believe this will spark more countries that are afraid to make a stand to do so. Even the pope has sent emmisarys to the white house telling the President that the war is not yet morally justified and will not
look good in the eys of God.

www.natooke.com

March 6, 2003, 12:31 p.m.

My self-constructed joke:
Bush: I am against weapons of mass destruction.
Guy: What will you be using in Iraq then?
Bush: Weapons of energy destruction.

This space intentionally left blank.