When Iraq gets invaded...

March 5, 2003, 6:03 p.m.

How do you know I won't be going to war?

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 5, 2003, 6:08 p.m.

You're only 17 years old. You can't go. There will not be a draft, especially in a year. This war will be over far too quickly.

March 5, 2003, 6:09 p.m.

Iraq, or the war on terror?

"Yes, I will pull off that liberal's halo that he spends so much effort cultivating."
-Malcom X

March 5, 2003, 6:10 p.m.

Iraq.

March 5, 2003, 6:11 p.m.

Actually, people are allowed to enlist at 17, but they must have a GED and parental permission. I would if I could, but I would rather get a college degree first.

-Malcom X

March 5, 2003, 6:13 p.m.

Hopefully, I'll be in time for the war on terror. This may be hard to understand, but I love my country, have been practically raised in the military, and I don't particularly like terrorism.

-Malcom X

March 5, 2003, 6:29 p.m.

Originally posted by EC Biker
Actually, people are allowed to enlist at 17, but they must have a GED and parental permission. I would if I could, but I would rather get a college degree first.

Well apparently you can. So do it.

March 5, 2003, 6:43 p.m.

Originally posted by EC Biker
Hopefully, I'll be in time for the war on terror. This may be hard to understand, but I love my country, have been practically raised in the military, and I don't particularly like terrorism.

Good. Maybe when you actually see someone die in front of you
from your bullet you will feel something.
If I killed someone even if he was trying to kill me I would fall down and cry. I would cry and cry and cry.

That is humanity. That is what you lack.

Right now I cant even consider you human.
You are cold and without empathy or compassion.
Have a nice life and enjoy killing people if you get the chance.

Monster.

I'm outta this thread I can't stand to listen to you anymore
it makes me sad.

You will make the perfect soldier.

www.natooke.com

March 5, 2003, 6:47 p.m.

Hell, I know what you guys are talking about. I'm joining the military in 3-4 years. It's something that I've always wanted to do. I just want 2 years or so to do what I want.

msn messenger //// [email protected]

March 5, 2003, 6:51 p.m.

Originally posted by Barak
You will make the perfect soldier.

Thanks!

-Malcom X

March 5, 2003, 7:02 p.m.

Originally posted by Barak
**Good. Maybe when you actually see someone die in front of you
from your bullet you will feel something.
If I killed someone even if he was trying to kill me I would fall down and cry. I would cry and cry and cry.

That is humanity. That is what you lack.

Right now I cant even consider you human.
You are cold and without empathy or compassion.
Have a nice life and enjoy killing people if you get the chance.

Monster.

I'm outta this thread I can't stand to listen to you anymore
it makes me sad.

You will make the perfect soldier. **

ec biker is a dieing breed. people are becoming more educated and it is harder to brainwash people into wanting to kill others. as people travel the world and information makes the world smaller, there will be less terrorist types like ec biker.

the sad part is , in middle eastren countries where these terrorists are trained, there is far less access to the outside world, so extremists will continue to brainwash people and terrorism will only increase.

the usa will have to change its bully behavior to lessen terrorism, it is doing exactly the wrong thing now.

ec biker would be a terrorist if he was born in saudi arabia or another muslim terrorism breeding ground

turn off sigs…it will change your life

March 5, 2003, 7:26 p.m.

There's one thing I've noticed. There are two things you don't discuss with people. Religion and Politics. You just get a whole bunch of people hating you and taking sides. It just doesn't work. That's my final say.

msn messenger //// [email protected]

March 5, 2003, 7:27 p.m.

"ec biker and all war loving people, you have been successively mind washed. Line up here and be sent to your deaths, and thank your for not questioning us."

The war on terror? but how does it help to respond to terror with terror:???:

"ec biker would be a terrorist if he was born in saudi arabia or another muslim terrorism breeding ground"

good point, he is the same as any so called terrorist

Peace, in the middle east

:film: raindropfilms:film: @hotmail.com

March 5, 2003, 7:33 p.m.

for all of you who think that this will be over soon.. look at it like this. we invade , take over, and destroy.. now sadam is gone. .now if i rember the worlds favorite coke heads saying.. this wont end till he has wiped out terrorism entirely.. look people.. we can never win this war. sure we may take care of bin ladem and hussein, but there are others, even within the united states.. this will drag on loner than it has to, and at the cost of lives of americans, and anyone else dumb enough to get involved.

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

March 5, 2003, 7:34 p.m.

C'mon now, don't hold back; tell me what you really think.
Brainwashed… huh!
Considering I am indoctrinated daily in the ways of the liberal at my public school, you would think that I would have turned out the opposite way, extreme-leftist. Perhaps I have resisted brainwashing and I think for myself. By the way, I never said I wanted to kill people; I don't. Just because you're in the military doesn't mean that you actually fight.

P.S. You still haven't proven your allegations regarding rascism.

-Malcom X