the usa gov't is evil

Dec. 21, 2002, 11:36 a.m.

Originally posted by burtonboards32
EXACTLY!! the UN is there to protect everyone, (inluding u hicks across the boarder) and when these camal jockey san dniggers fly planes into our buildings because we are actually backing up the UN, thats when shit hits the fan. wed ont put up with that crap. everyone wa there for us when this happened then u have negative thoughts when we are doing something about it?! SHAME ON YOU!

one of the stupidest things i have ever heard on this board…sorry blah,i think this guy just stole youre title of the board jackass

Dec. 21, 2002, 11:37 a.m.

if america is such a bad place, why does everyone back us up?

Dec. 21, 2002, 11:39 a.m.

i may not agree with bush, but hey, i dont agree with anything that goes on over there. i can say shit like that about bush. i disagree with a lot of what he does. if i had said that over in irag or some other middle eastern country i would be killed by their government/police

Dec. 21, 2002, 11:40 a.m.

Originally posted by burtonboards32
if america is such a bad place, why does everyone back us up?

no one cares that your an evil nation all they care about is your money and business' . if those business were in brittian or canada , no one would stand up for you, oh and people help defend you nation for money you do realize that dont you

Dec. 21, 2002, 12:26 p.m.

Originally posted by trail worker
one of the stupidest things i have ever heard on this board…sorry blah,i think this guy just stole youre title of the board jackass

Actually all of you sound pretty dumb. Just read back over the quotes on the page. ha ha. nsmb.com! the epicenter of political and international know-how! You all speak from the headlines of your local newspaper and dinner table conversation… from behind the comforts of a joint and good friends you think your correct passive thoughts. Keep whats your and your to keep! mind to keep… your mind is a wonderful thing to keep.

this crap has been going on since Socrates, both political chingching and the babble of stone throwing revolutionaries like yourselves. if your country is so fantastic, why doesn't it do something? the world is a mess. could use some advice, and you seem to have enought of it.

go ahead read the previous quotes. Maybe one or two stand out, just because they are not completely shit stained.

you all sound llike terrible, mean people too. how does this sound: I hate canada. what? come on. I am not meaning to shine any light here, but people from all over the world read this, and you are representing BC (or where ever you are specifically from) as… well… let's just say poorly… and don't compare to america, compare to yourselves.

Dec. 21, 2002, 12:31 p.m.

bad boy your a tipical american always finding something wrong with every country and arogant, why dont you knock somesense into your head and look whats happening.

Dec. 21, 2002, 12:35 p.m.

what country did i insult? what is happening? how was i arrogant?

oh, whatever.

Dec. 21, 2002, 12:44 p.m.

"You all speak from the headlines of your local newspaper and dinner table conversation… from behind the comforts of a joint and good friends you think your correct passive thoughts. Keep whats your and your to keep! mind to keep… your mind is a wonderful thing to keep.

this crap has been going on since Socrates, both political chingching and the babble of stone throwing revolutionaries like yourselves. if your country is so fantastic, why doesn't it do something? the world is a mess. could use some advice, and you seem to have enought of it."
one we cant do anything, bush is as stubborn as they come and dumb at that, and peoplewont help for free, their economies are involved in this their not going to help spend their money for free do youthink

Dec. 21, 2002, 12:48 p.m.

american people are good, but the gov't is alittle of on alot of issues

Dec. 21, 2002, 12:49 p.m.

Originally posted by BoyBoy
**Actually all of you sound pretty dumb. Just read back over the quotes on the page. ha ha. nsmb.com! the epicenter of political and international know-how! You all speak from the headlines of your local newspaper and dinner table conversation… from behind the comforts of a joint and good friends you think your correct passive thoughts. Keep whats your and your to keep! mind to keep… your mind is a wonderful thing to keep.

this crap has been going on since Socrates, both political chingching and the babble of stone throwing revolutionaries like yourselves. if your country is so fantastic, why doesn't it do something? the world is a mess. could use some advice, and you seem to have enought of it.

go ahead read the previous quotes. Maybe one or two stand out, just because they are not completely shit stained.

you all sound llike terrible, mean people too. how does this sound: I hate canada. what? come on. I am not meaning to shine any light here, but people from all over the world read this, and you are representing BC (or where ever you are specifically from) as… well… let's just say poorly… and don't compare to america, compare to yourselves. **

when did i ever say that canada was perfect?
You cannot seriously think that the United states are completely innocent in this,can you?

Dec. 21, 2002, 1:11 p.m.

Originally posted by trail worker
when did i ever say that canada was perfect?
You cannot seriously think that the United states are completely innocent in this,can you?

i wasn't implying "you" said canada was perfect. i was speaking generally.

i never said that the US was innocent.

Dec. 21, 2002, 1:20 p.m.

Originally posted by v 10 rider
american people are good, but the gov't is alittle of on alot of issues

i agree. i'll tell you why. in order to run for office you need money. you get money from big companies…. after that the office is a puppet on the end of the big company's strings. VERY bad.

we know this. so does the government and we are TRYING to change that. we need a limit on the amoun of cash that any one candidate can accept from one source (honestly-no loop holes)… this is hard to do. but give it some time…. just recently a law was passed in this direction, but there was a loop hole…. i am not sure what it was.

Dec. 21, 2002, 4:47 p.m.

burtonboards32, i like your use of the term "sandnigger" .

you, sir, are a piece of shit. i only wish you could have been at the WTC on the 11th instead of one of the innocent bystanders that did not deserve it.

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Dec. 21, 2002, 4:55 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re
**burtonboards32, i like your use of the term "sandnigger" .

you, sir, are a piece of shit. i only wish you could have been at the WTC on the 11th instead of one of the innocent bystanders that did not deserve it. **

Dec. 21, 2002, 5:53 p.m.

Gearwh0re, I was about to say the same thing. 3 cheers for racial intolerance!

So the innocent people over in Iraq deserve to die because 19 people decided to go on a spree with some hijacked airplanes? The actions of few deserve the punsihment of many? Sorry buddo, that's WRONG in my books.

The americans stick their nose into everything, that's why 9/11 happened. Look at them in middle east, trying to solve the war between Israel and Palestine. Why? What do they have to do with it? It's Jewish VS. Muslim. That's why the WTC got attacked, cuz the Americans are supporting another country against muslims. America should just mind their own business.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.