the usa gov't is evil

Dec. 19, 2002, 9:11 p.m.

Why did Iraq refuse UN inspectors?

The US sent in undercover inspectors to spy on Iraq.

The UN is controlled by the US.

Kids!!….a moment of pleasure..a lifetime of pain.

Dec. 20, 2002, 12:37 p.m.

I think there is some kind of arms treaty that allows the UN to access what a country has in its arsenal. Nothing to do with military secrets, just tangible weapons. Besides, I think the whole world knows the US has fleets of bombers and nukes, what does Iraq have?

George W. is better than "Slick Willy" (aka Bill Clinton), but the big question in the local papers is does he want oil from Iraq?

drifting…yet again…

Dec. 20, 2002, 6:18 p.m.

i have found a good way to express my anger when i cant type fast enough…
just mash the keyboard in a random act of frustrated anger
a;ldkfsja;lkasdfhpouiewakfasd;kh;afkl; asmn;kladfhs;lkasdf;kla;e8riiowerkfdnash
there!translation for the most part: bush is a fucking moronic idiot,he resembles an ape(there are pics to prove it too),but he also represents a small peice of dogshit on the sole of my shoe.

thanks for the tip,barry..this is very succesful in venting out my anger

Dec. 20, 2002, 7:12 p.m.

Originally posted by Rusty
**I think there is some kind of arms treaty that allows the UN to access what a country has in its arsenal. Nothing to do with military secrets, just tangible weapons. Besides, I think the whole world knows the US has fleets of bombers and nukes, what does Iraq have?

George W. is better than "Slick Willy" (aka Bill Clinton), but the big question in the local papers is does he want oil from Iraq? **

Sooooooo sucked in by the propaganda. You should have a look at some unbiased media some time. Hitler was better than Mussolini (much more efficient, eh?).

37 YEARS ON THE BIKE :: 1981-2018

Dec. 20, 2002, 7:18 p.m.

Originally posted by Loopie

That's cruel to chimpanzees

Dec. 20, 2002, 7:22 p.m.

omfg hes an idiot. like "yes will we fight for peace" man that doesnt even make any sense. i hope those afgans bomb the mother fucking shit out of him. sorry about the language, i hope they leave canada out of it too, but americans are dumb as hell from what i see. oh george bush is the best hes helping us become one in todays hard times. if that happened to any other country such as italy or france no one would give a shit. its george bush and his texas frying republicans that will ruin america.

Dec. 20, 2002, 7:25 p.m.

has anyone ever seen the king of the hill where mr stricklands mistress is found dead and the cop blames everyone and then when they prove they are innocent he blames another person out of no where? relates perfect to george bush, perfect example.

Dec. 20, 2002, 7:26 p.m.

Originally posted by Shore for Sure
**Why did Iraq refuse UN inspectors?

The US sent in undercover inspectors to spy on Iraq.

The UN is controlled by the US. **

Did you pull that one out of a lighted fart or are you prepared to back up that comment?

Dec. 20, 2002, 9:12 p.m.

I've heard that too, Shore for sure, but the source really wasn't reliable.

They were turned out for good cause IMO. There's a rule stating that you are only allowed to have X amount of inspectors in any one place at a time. The US wanted to send in more. They said "Let us all in, or let in none". So Iraq let in none, and were therefore the bad guys.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Dec. 21, 2002, 12:22 a.m.

he is a total idiot. the sad thing is that it doesnt matter. you could have a fucking genious benevolent nonviolent healer in office, and he would either do what they want them to do, or be killed or taken out of office another way.

dont act like canada is shouting for peace or anything though. we all part of this western axis of power.

intelligent designer jeans
cornichons > dills

Dec. 21, 2002, 1:45 a.m.

i have a friend who has cried constantly because of this. she has vsisited iraq, and she as met the people. and she knows thast because of two men they will die. SENSELESS.

If there were no boxes for the juice, the juice would go everwhere.
~~~~late night krew~~~~~

Dec. 21, 2002, 7:11 a.m.

Originally posted by Smoke
Sooooooo sucked in by the propaganda. You should have a look at some unbiased media some time. Hitler was better than Mussolini (much more efficient, eh?).

Okay, I am not a fan of Hitler and Mussolini (was he the Russian?). The local media only has one view, so getting facts is hard and I don't pay enough attention to what they are doing in Washington. Besides, I live in the most boring part of the US, nothing ever happens here.

Yes, the federal, state, and local governments around here are screwed up. I mean almost every politician is or has been under investigation for some scandal.

drifting…yet again…

Dec. 21, 2002, 9:25 a.m.

**Okay, I am not a fan of Hitler and Mussolini (was he the Russian?). The local media only has one view, so getting facts is hard and I don't pay enough attention to what they are doing in Washington. Besides, I live in the most boring part of the US, nothing ever happens here.

Yes, the federal, state, and local governments around here are screwed up. I mean almost every politician is or has been under investigation for some scandal. **

what's up neighbor? kinda strange. yea it is boring here.

Dec. 21, 2002, 9:49 a.m.

Okay, I am not a fan of Hitler and Mussolini (was he the Russian?).

Benito Mussolini Was the faschist(sp) leader of Italy during WW11.

Dec. 21, 2002, 11:27 a.m.

Originally posted by 125
i hate :usa:

GO TO HELL 125!