Teh new prez

Nov. 9, 2020, 12:46 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Yep. When Fox News told me it was a thing, I went with it. Those liberal snowflakes.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wins-presidency-trump-fox-news-projects

I'll say it again: you harp on me for credibility? lols. Have the states certified yet? And the snowflakes is your team. How can I prove this you ask? Easy, it'll be like this: If and when Trump turns out to be victorious, your team which is BLM, Antifa, tashi flavored libtarded snowflakes, the thadd never trumpers, etc - they will do exactly what you said Trumper's would do if Trump lost and they will riot. Again. (And then the UN shows up).

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Nov. 9, 2020, 12:47 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added the UN just for shared lols.
Nov. 9, 2020, 12:52 p.m.

ps Couch: your fox news link is a projection. Not actual facts. Says it in both link and the title of the article. Why would I read any further when you yourself want EVIDENCE? That some libtarded logic again.

pss Couch: look at the bright side, if the US does enter a riot, think of all the extra deputized mail carrier's that can lend a hand...

Nov. 9, 2020, 12:54 p.m.

Your theories of what might happen aren’t proof of anything.

So just to confirm. As of right now, the votes counted show Joe Biden having gained enough electoral college votes to be the next President.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Nov. 9, 2020, 12:59 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 9, 2020, 1:01 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

I'll say it again: you harp on me for credibility? lols. Have the states certified yet? And the snowflakes is your team. How can I prove this you ask? Easy, it'll be like this: If and when Trump turns out to be victorious, your team which is BLM, Antifa, tashi flavored libtarded snowflakes, the thadd never trumpers, etc - they will do exactly what you said Trumper's would do if Trump lost and they will riot. Again. (And then the UN shows up).

Pretty stoked to see that I’m a flavour now. 

#kindofabigdeal

Nov. 9, 2020, 1:03 p.m.

Posted by: shoreboy

Consider me a sore loser but honest question, is this how voting should be handled?

AFFIDAVIT OF VOTER NOT IN POSSESSION OF PICTURE IDENTIFICATION

This was what people were allowed to register to vote with in Michigan if they didnt bring any ID with them.

That is an incomplete assessment of what is required. 

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/Provisional_Ballot_Form_web_version_512356_7.pdf

Your link looks to be if you have ID, hence why it has spots to put your ID numbers in. Makes you wonder why the state website would even have the one I posted?

Nov. 9, 2020, 1:06 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

(pre election)

New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100%

Seeing as this is your link and presumably some sort of point, what do you think accounts for the discrepancies they’re bringing forward?

Not actually sure, probably just a glitch right?

Nov. 9, 2020, 1:07 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

Pretty stoked to see that I’m a flavour now. 

#kindofabigdeal

Pretty sure you already tasted the rainbow.

Nov. 9, 2020, 1:24 p.m.

So just to confirm. As of right now, the votes counted show Joe Biden having gained enough electoral college votes to be the next President.

I'm not arguing that you illiterate shit. My point is the media has called this too early and you guys are completely ok with that, because, confirmation bias. Yes Biden currently has over 270. Yes he has the numbers to be the next POTUS. But you all still have to wait for the states to certify and the EC to vote in Dec. The first leg isnt close to over but the liberal world is celebrating because the media said Biden won.

None of you clearly realize that because you're happy. Dont blame me, blame the MSM.

Nov. 9, 2020, 1:26 p.m.

Hopium should be banned.

Nov. 9, 2020, 1:46 p.m.

I'm not arguing that you illiterate shit. My point is the media has called this too early and you guys are completely ok with that, because, confirmation bias. Yes Biden currently has over 270. Yes he has the numbers to be the next POTUS. But you all still have to wait for the states to certify and the EC to vote in Dec. The first leg isnt close to over but the liberal world is celebrating because the media said Biden won.

None of you clearly realize that because you're happy. Dont blame me, blame the MSM.

Did you put up this much of a fuss in 2016 when they called it for Trump on the same night?

Because it's the same process.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Nov. 9, 2020, 1:46 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 9, 2020, 5:04 p.m.

Just wondering out loud here ... how many of you know what a US general election ballot looks like?  It's not like our elections where we put one 'X' and we're done.  Into the ballot box with that shit.  US election ballots have dozens of votes on 2 or even 3 pages.  They vote for the president, congress, senate, state governor/house/senate, judges and sheriffs on one single ballot.  It's a yuge process.

SOoooOOOooo ... that begs the question.  If Trump and his minions think there are illegal ballots that shouldn't be counted, shouldn't all the other selections on each rejected ballot be removed?  Seems the Republicans are accepting the vote counts for senate and house seats, so how can they reject the presidential votes on the same ballots?

Nov. 9, 2020, 5:59 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Non-partisan, of course.

I gotta' BidenHarris bumpersticker but it's satirical.

You'll able to comment on this: was Harris one of the furthest right Senator's?

You can look up her senate voting record yourself. As far her character, this is all you need to know.

https://marjoriecohn.com/kamala-harris-has-a-distinguished-career-of-serving-injustice/

Here's an example of the Minn. primary ballot, the general weren't any more complicated.

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 9, 2020, 6:15 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 10, 2020, 9:59 a.m.

Oh man. So many Shogun meltdown LULZ. The media actually waited longer than normal this year knowing that Big Baby POTUS would cry foul. I can't remember a single election where anyone waited for the vote in December. Even in 2000 it was over once the Supreme Court stopped the recount. Ironically the conversative opinion was that a recount could harm the presidents legitimacy.

In short, screw off with this bullshit. As usual you are attempting to move the goalposts. If you want to hold out for the certification be my guest, but the election was more decisive than 2016 and statistically it is virtually impossible for Trump to win. He should at the very least cooperate with the transition. Nobody expects him to act like an adult and concede gracefully or leave Biden a nice note in the White House, but he is going to have to get the fuck out of the way soon.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Nov. 10, 2020, 9:59 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 10, 2020, 10:44 a.m.

Shogun, I actually like that you lol at different perspectives, but where you get into trouble is accepting alternative ideas without doing enough investigation to determine their validity. 

Sometimes this comes from taking fresh information as truth. This can present problem because in the rush to present fresh info mistakes can get made or the info itself can’t be verified. This can happen with any source. 

Typically I find though that you don’t do enough due diligence to check if what you’re saying is accurate. Maybe this means you don’t use MSM at at to check your stories, which is a mistake imo. I agree that there are problems with the MSM and many outlets do have bias and some misrepresent the truth, but typically MSM is more accurate and truthful than alternative sites. You don’t have to rely on them, but you shouldn’t omit or dismiss them either.

When you come across something that runs counter to the popular narrative ask why that it is. Check the  main source and then try and check the original source document or data. I have run across this many times where an article states something that seems plausible, but I have questions about it and I go hunting for more info. When I find info that says something different than the original story I have to ask why.  I also have to be aware of my own biases and if I am more likely to believe one story over another because it more closely aligns with my beliefs. This presents a personal dilemma, same for anyone when they come across something unexpected or opposite of what they think. Sometimes it’s difficult to determine what’s correct, so that means more digging. This can labourious, but it’s worth it to get the story straight  .

Running around chasing ghosts due to getting your info from questionable sources mostly seems to result in frustration for you. I’m not saying you have to believe in the same things as those you oppose, but you shouldn’t necessarily dismiss what they say either. The only way to get to a strong conclusion is to use critical thinking skills all the time. If you’re not sure what they then look them up, it will change the way you look at the world.

Nov. 10, 2020, 12:09 p.m.

Did you put up this much of a fuss in 2016 when they called it for Trump on the same night?

Because it's the same process.

Hey thanks tips, didnt know the election process hadnt changed... other than after 2018 its under the DHS. As for 2016, why dontcha go on ahead and check the Trump 2016 thread. I can tell you any bets I made on 2016, I collected on Jan 21st. For two reasons: thats when the election is truly final and it also gave some people time to get the funds together they owed me.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Nov. 10, 2020, 12:09 p.m., edited 1 time in total.