Police brutality.

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:13 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_bHUqrlU0s

http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/9wgpf/british_columbia_cops_stomp_on_guys_head_kick_him/

http://www.theprovince.com/news/Abbotsford+police+investigate+force+used+during+drug+arrest/2128791/story.html

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:27 a.m.

the guy was an idiot

the officer was yelling "DO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE!"

brutality my ass

the other guy didnt get beat down.

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:29 a.m.

Thats a nice camera.

I'd have to agree about overuse of force without knowing the extent of why he was being taken down since the other guy was let go - even though another guy came into the picture later and was placed in the squad car.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:31 a.m.

the guy was an idiot

the officer was yelling "DO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE!"

brutality my ass

the other guy didnt get beat down.

Seriously - he had a gun pointed to his head and moved his leg a little. Thats over use of force. Maybe after a kick to the head, his hearing was ringing?

Welcome to the New World
/ministry

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:31 a.m.

yeah first thing that came to my mind was quality of the movie lol.

stepping on the guy's leg…

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:46 a.m.

hey i got an idea?

DON'T DO SHIT THAT WARRANTS CALLING THE COPS!

Oct. 22, 2009, 1:13 a.m.

Police Brutality? HAHAHAHAHA

When the cops tell you to do something you better do it. Really don't see how a little kick or pressure to his head is police brutality. I'd hate to have a police force full of C. Lee's. All you would do is "Please don't do that" and "Please do as I say or else I will write an angry letter"

Thank goodness some cops actually still use the force they need to.

Just Ride.

Oct. 22, 2009, 1:15 a.m.

Fuck the police.

Oct. 22, 2009, 1:23 a.m.

Fuck the police.

good attitude. i guess we know who's gonna get a beat down from a cop b/c he's not listening.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 22, 2009, 1:56 a.m.

In the beginning the cop says "get down get down get down get down", and the guy does. Then cop steps on the guys head because it isn't perfectly flat on the ground. I don't think that was necessary at all. Maybe the guy really pissed the cop off before this started.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 22, 2009, 2:34 a.m.

Seriously - he had a gun pointed to his head and moved his leg a little. Thats over use of force. Maybe after a kick to the head, his hearing was ringing?

Welcome to the New World
/ministry

lol, and whats your opinion of the guy he was kicking, you know the crack dealer, that is ruining the neighberhoods?

the most annoying thing about people who cry police brutality at the littlest of things are the people who cry police brutality.

Oct. 22, 2009, 5:11 a.m.

. Maybe the guy really pissed the cop off before this started.

He was selling crack.In front of a house.In a neigborhood.

If someone were selling crack in front of your place,I'd drive down there and beat the shit out of him twice for you.

On another note…the cops in the video were on foot patrol at the time…we need more of that back in our policing.

Pastor of Muppets

Oct. 22, 2009, 5:48 a.m.

Thats a nice camera.

I'd have to agree about overuse of force without knowing the extent of why he was being taken down …

lol, and whats your opinion of the guy he was kicking, you know the crack dealer, that is ruining the neighberhoods?

the most annoying thing about people who cry police brutality at the littlest of things are the people who cry police brutality.

My first opinion was that I didnt know the extent of what caused the police "visit". And I'll get all PC on yer third world ass and go so far to say that since he's a crack dealer, he's also an addict. Ergo, he needs treatment not a beatment (just made that up - you dig it??). Cant you see he's a victim too… lol

Ok seriously now. IF he was selling crack, good job police, you're on the internet for taking down a small timer. IF that leads to a bigger fish, great. If not, not worth all the bad PR crap that could unfold from this video being on youtube.

I'm actually all for police having more "power" - but thats usually in regards to how they have to play the game to catch a criminal. Not how to fuck one up when it appears he's being compliant yet a gun is four feet away from his head and a finger on the trigger.

Ever had a gun point blank in your face? Of course you have, you're imagin.

Oct. 22, 2009, 5:52 a.m.

My first opinion was that I didnt know the extent of what caused the police "visit". And I'll get all PC on yer third world ass and go so far to say that since he's a crack dealer, he's also an addict. Ergo, he needs treatment not a beatment (just made that up - you dig it??). Cant you see he's a victim too… lol

Ok seriously now. IF he was selling crack, good job police, you're on the internet for taking down a small timer. IF that leads to a bigger fish, great. If not, not worth all the bad PR crap that could unfold from this video being on youtube.

I'm actually all for police having more "power" - but thats usually in regards to how they have to play the game to catch a criminal. Not how to fuck one up when it appears he's being compliant yet a gun is four feet away from his head and a finger on the trigger.

Ever had a gun point blank in your face? Of course you have, you're imagin.

game. set. match.

Oct. 22, 2009, 5:53 a.m.

He was selling crack.In front of a house.In a neigborhood.

If someone were selling crack in front of your place,I'd drive down there and beat the shit out of him twice for you.

On another note…the cops in the video were on foot patrol at the time…we need more of that back in our policing.

Not much of a beating.

Since no one has thought of this. The cop with the drawn pistol I suspect used his foot for one simple reason. That being to kneel and use a hand would have greatly increased the chances of the guy making a move.

Which if happened we would now have a bad guy with a gun running through the neighbourhood. Which people then would be screaming bloody murder.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/