Police brutality.

Oct. 22, 2009, 11:31 a.m.

Heatmizer is about as popular as Balloon Boy's dad right about now. ;)

maybe we should neg rep train him into oblivion?

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 22, 2009, 11:34 a.m.

:lol:

i've seen real police brutality downtown. And all the police brutality I've seen is justified.

Everyone's attitude here of ZOMG THIS POLICE BRUTALITY, is unwarranted and biased because most people on this site, are a younger demographic, have smoked weed in public and got busted for it, or drank in public, or done something ILLEGAL, decided to call the cop a fucking pig, spit at the cop etc… and then got busted for it.

Oct. 22, 2009, 11:43 a.m.

The only part of this video that was completely over the line was the second cop walking on his legs. There was no need for that what so ever. But come on! Those "kicks" to the ribs were nothing. He barely even touched him. And the foot on the head was just the cop trying to control him without putting himself in a comprimising position.

Oct. 22, 2009, 11:44 a.m.

:lol: @ brutality
:lol: @ heat why so serious, buddy?
:lol: just because

Oct. 22, 2009, 11:49 a.m.

my brother was roughed up by a few cops the other day. cuffed, questioned, threatened and then let go with a ticket…..

oh the crime…riding his bike without a helmet. hes in his late 40's

my sisters step-son was rough up to the point where he sustained injuries to his brain that required surgery and will have mental issues that will last the rest of his life.he was roughed up while his hands were handcuffed behind his back. the cop said he grapped his finger in a threatening and endangering manner. after his injury the cops told the paramedics, they didn't have a clue how he got hurt…

although he was awarded one of the biggest settlements in canada and served no jail time for his crime……

oh his crime….. being drunk in a public place. he had just finished college exams and was celebrating.

the courts need to get tougher on people who commits crimes, not police officers.

Oct. 22, 2009, 11:50 a.m.

the courts need to get tougher on people who commits crimes, not police officers.

THIS.

Oct. 22, 2009, 11:53 a.m.

THIS.

Actually courts should be used to make more freedoms, not make less of them.

Oct. 22, 2009, 11:55 a.m.

Actually courts should be used to make more freedoms, not make less of them.

so you're saying courts should get softer on criminals?

what are you trying to say with your post….?

Oct. 22, 2009, 11:57 a.m.

Where does it say he was dealing crack? I guess my reading comprehension isn't all that I thought. So let's say he was selling an 1/8th to his buddy. Oh the horror, look at all the victims! But if he was selling crack - maybe a little beating isn't so bad, and we really have no idea so it's hard to be the judge.

I would say he's got his head up because he's never been arrested before, and he look a little dazed. I'm sure it would be hard to think straight with a forceful police boot to the temple. Now, it does look like he could be moving his hand to his pocket, but it looks more like he's moving his hand to his side because he got kicked in the ribs. That would hurt and even could have broken some ribs, as he probably started selling drugs because he couldn't afford milk or calcium enriched tropicana.

Now imajin this - you say he's breaking the law and should be beat! In the many parts of the USofA sodomy was illegal until 2003. Do sodomites deserve beatings for law breaking?

Edit: Also, it doesn't look like the police are worried about weapons either as they don't even pat him down once he is cuffed…

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:03 p.m.

so you're saying courts should get softer on criminals?

what are you trying to say with your post….?

just saying, the courts are taking away lots of our freedoms, but instead deal out soft sentences to criminals.

i think it's intertwined. The harder judges get on criminals, the tighter laws will get over here.

If you wanna be able to smoke your weed and not get arrested for it, accept that criminals will be out of jail in a few years with a slap out of wrist.

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:06 p.m.

Where does it say he was dealing crack? I guess my reading comprehension isn't all that I thought. So let's say he was selling an 1/8th to his buddy. Oh the horror, look at all the victims! But if he was selling crack - maybe a little beating isn't so bad, and we really have no idea so it's hard to be the judge.

I would say he's got his head up because he's never been arrested before, and he look a little dazed. I'm sure it would be hard to think straight with a forceful police boot to the temple. Now, it does look like he could be moving his hand to his pocket, but it looks more like he's moving his hand to his side because he got kicked in the ribs. That would hurt and even could have broken some ribs, as he probably started selling drugs because he couldn't afford milk or calcium enriched tropicana.

Now imajin this - you say he's breaking the law and should be beat! In the many parts of the USofA sodomy was illegal until 2003. Do sodomites deserve beatings for law breaking?

does a sodomite bring crime, and degenerate society through the sale of crack and meth?

:rolleyes:

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:06 p.m.

At least our cops aren't doing this.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/091022/world/brazil_crime_police

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:08 p.m.

At least our cops aren't doing this.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/091022/world/brazil_crime_police

and our gangs aren't shooting police helicopters out of the sky!

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:11 p.m.

does a sodomite bring crime, and degenerate society through the sale of crack and meth?

:rolleyes:

Show me where it says he was selling crack and meth…

Oct. 22, 2009, 12:14 p.m.

Show me where it says he was selling crack and meth…

if we are going to stereotype in this thread, considering its abbotsford and with the mass amount of shootings abbotsford has had this year, and the type of drugs that go through that municipality, i'm going to say its meth and crack.