Palestinian Garbage Truck

July 20, 2010, 7:51 a.m.

The sub hunters (Auroras?) out of Comox carried nuclear weapons. The weapons were eventually removed but all the hookups were left in place so that weapons could be flown back, installed, and up and running in a couple hours.

Not true sorry. The P3 Orions in the US could/can drop nuclear depth charges but our CP 140 Auroras never had the capability. We could drop MK 82 dummy conventional bombs (theoretically) but even that wasn't/isn't done.

For armament just the MK 46 torpedo.

There were nukes at Comox. Later than the ban imposed by Trudeau too. They were made for US aircraft or the Voodoo which was long gone by the time I got there.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

July 20, 2010, 9:10 a.m.

Not true sorry. The P3 Orions in the US could/can drop nuclear depth charges but our CP 140 Auroras never had the capability. We could drop MK 82 dummy conventional bombs (theoretically) but even that wasn't/isn't done.

For armament just the MK 46 torpedo.

Though theoretically it could still be armed with nukes. It can have a retro fit to make it capable of carrying missiles. Such as the Harpoon which has a nuke option.

There were nukes at Comox. Later than the ban imposed by Trudeau too. They were made for US aircraft or the Voodoo which was long gone by the time I got there.

Nukes where gone in 84.

Remember seeing many times from my Grandpa's place Aurora's cruising low and slow past their place on Denman Is.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2010, 9:17 a.m.

Whats a few more A bomb blasts :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lquok4Pdk

Holy shit. After watching that I have to wonder why Arizona isn't glowing.

July 20, 2010, 9:37 a.m.

Not true sorry.

Tis true. B57s.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 20, 2010, 9:37 a.m.

Nukes where gone in 84.

No they weren't. The entire armament area on Canadian bases were made US soil and the nukes stayed until the 90s. They weren't technically in Canada but they were.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

July 20, 2010, 10:08 a.m.

No they weren't. The entire armament area on Canadian bases were made US soil and the nukes stayed until the 90s. They weren't technically in Canada but they were.

Hmm, interesting. A black op type situation .

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

July 20, 2010, 10:17 a.m.

Tis true. B57s.

Last true heavy bomber the RCAF had I believe was the Avro Lancaster.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

July 20, 2010, 10:22 a.m.

Canada was really good at making nukes, and there were several times through history that we owned lots of different kinds of nuclear warheads. Although, most were held by US Air Force. Canada was the leader of nuclear tech regarding weapons after WW2. It was the canadian army that controlled a pile of Honest John Nukes in Germany in the late 60s aswell.

I think without canada, the USA would not be the nuclear superpower it is today.

Canada was also were the entire worlds supply of "heavy water" was dealt with.

Canada also stations american nukes until the mid 80s under a dual key policy, were both countries had to agree to press the red button.

What, all the heavy water in the world is located in Canada no it isn't. DO2 is found in all water something like 1 in 3000 H2O molecules is actually D2O and Canada is the worlds largest producer due to our cheap electrical resources.

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

July 20, 2010, 11:23 a.m.

Yeah,ok,so it's not a garbage truck…it's a small dumptruck…..that fires rockets.

The lefties get hung up on details when they don't like the facts, I see…..

Praying for sarcasm.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

July 20, 2010, 5:16 p.m.

Yeah,ok,so it's not a garbage truck…it's a small dumptruck…..that fires rockets.

The lefties get hung up on details when they don't like the facts, I see…..

The OP was positioned as an example of what happens when President Obama personally gives half a billion dollars to the Palestinians, suggesting a direct cause/effect to missiles raining on Israel from the Gaza via Hamas.

I merely pointed out that in fact this was a vehicle captured by the British in Basra, Iraq.

That's not a simple detail, it's a correction of a misrepresentation for political gain presented as a fact.

No, it's bullshitters who cry when their crap gets called.

July 20, 2010, 5:45 p.m.

The OP was positioned as an example of what happens when President Obama personally gives half a billion dollars to the Palestinians, suggesting a direct cause/effect to missiles raining on Israel from the Gaza via Hamas.

I merely pointed out that in fact this was a vehicle captured by the British in Basra, Iraq.

Correct ^^^ But I honestly believed the source I found it at to be accurate.

That's not a simple detail, it's a correction of a misrepresentation for political gain presented as a fact

Political Gain? I did not post that for political gain.I would have slagged GWB,Clinton,or any US president that would give 500 million dollars to any group that I perceive to be a terror organization.

July 20, 2010, 8:49 p.m.

That's not a simple detail, it's a correction of a misrepresentation for political gain presented as a fact.

No, it's bullshitters who cry when their crap gets called.

You take your interwebs very seriously

Pastor of Muppets

July 20, 2010, 8:51 p.m.

Praying for sarcasm.

Prayers answered….send 20 bucks if you accept baby heebus as your lord and saviour.

Pastor of Muppets

July 21, 2010, 12:42 a.m.

Correct ^^^ But I honestly believed the source I found it at to be accurate.

Can I suggest that a right wing corvette forum is probably not the most reliable of places for political fodder?

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

July 21, 2010, 1:45 a.m.

Last true heavy bomber the RCAF had I believe was the Avro Lancaster.

B57 is a nuclear bomb.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells