Not on nbr's radar? Malaysian Airlines flight MH370

March 24, 2014, 9:23 a.m.

umm, according to that they haven't found anything

they've just given up hope of finding them alive

They did some more analysis of the satellite data of the plane's instrument pings and are pretty sure the last known contact of the plane was in the S Indian Ocean, thousands of km from the nearest landfall and presumably low on fuel.

March 24, 2014, 12:28 p.m.

No, not wrong either.

Give us some links about chevron and the ukraine then.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

March 24, 2014, 12:32 p.m.

They did some more analysis of the satellite data of the plane's instrument pings and are pretty sure the last known contact of the plane was in the S Indian Ocean, thousands of km from the nearest landfall and presumably low on fuel.

Conflicts with the engines relayed info. No dtcs usually means it landed. I'm surprised you guys trust CNN.

March 24, 2014, 1:10 p.m.

Conflicts with the engines relayed info. No dtcs usually means it landed. I'm surprised you guys trust CNN.

I got this information from the PM of Malaysia's "live" press conference at 7 am this AM. But I guess he's lying too …

_"This evening I was briefed by representatives from the UK Air Accident investigation branch, or AAIB. They inform me that Inmarsat, the UK company that provided the satellite data which indicated northern and southern corridors, has been performing further calculations on the data, using a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort.

They have been able to shed more light on MH370’s flight path. Based on their new analysis. Inmarsat and the AAIB have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.

This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.

We will be holding a press conference tomorrow with further details. In the meantime, we wanted to inform you of this newest development at earliest opportunity.

We share this information out of a commitment to openness and respect for the families - two principles which have guided this investigation.

Malaysia Airlines has already spoken to the family of the passengers and crew to inform them of this development.

For them the past few weeks have been heartbreaking. I know this news must be hard as well.

I urge the media to respect their privacy and allow them the space they need at this very difficult time.”_

March 24, 2014, 1:17 p.m.

I got this information from the PM of Malaysia's "live" press conference at 7 am this AM. But I guess he's lying too …

Stop providing facts and provide some links to conspiracy sites.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 24, 2014, 1:30 p.m.

Give us some links about chevron and the ukraine then.

This is Reuters, so I don't know if that's a reliable source:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/05/us-ukraine-chevron-idUSBRE9A40ML20131105

Excerpt from a Wiki page:

_Shale gas[edit]

Ukraine has Europe's third-largest shale gas reserves at 1.2 trillion cubic meters (tcm).[9] There are two potentially large shale gas fields.[9] The Yuzivska gas field located in Donetsk Oblast (province) and Kharkiv Oblast; and the Olesska field in Lviv Oblast and Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast.[9] Ukraine signed a shale gas 50-year production sharing agreement with Royal Dutch Shell on 25 January 2013 involving the Yuzivska gas field.[13][4] The $10 billion deal was the largest foreign direct investment ever for Ukraine.[13] Full shale gas production depends on successful results from 15 test wells.[13] Ukraine expects commercial shale gas extraction in 2017.[21][nb 6] On 13 September 2013 Ukrainian Prime Minister Mykola Azarov stated that the (containing all expenditures) price of shale gas will be $120-130 per 1,000 cubic meters.[22]

By 2030 a production of 6-11 bcm of shale gas a year is w\anted by the Ukrainian Government plans.[4_

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 24, 2014, 1:53 p.m.

_"This evening I was briefed by representatives from the UK Air Accident investigation branch, or AAIB. They inform me that Inmarsat, the UK company that provided the satellite data which indicated northern and southern corridors, has been performing further calculations on the data, using a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort.

They have been able to shed more light on MH370’s flight path. Based on their new analysis. Inmarsat and the AAIB have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.

This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.

We will be holding a press conference tomorrow with further details. In the meantime, we wanted to inform you of this newest development at earliest opportunity.

We share this information out of a commitment to openness and respect for the families - two principles which have guided this investigation.

Malaysia Airlines has already spoken to the family of the passengers and crew to inform them of this development.

For them the past few weeks have been heartbreaking. I know this news must be hard as well.

I urge the media to respect their privacy and allow them the space they need at this very difficult time.”_

So I guess the question now is "Where did the terrorists obtain an aircraft carrier (LX model capable of landing a commercial jet) and what are they up to in the middle of the Indian Ocean?"

March 25, 2014, 12:36 a.m.

This is Reuters, so I don't know if that's a reliable source:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/11/05/us-ukraine-chevron-idUSBRE9A40ML20131105

So you're wrong by default - Chevron Texaco is not Royal Dutch/Shell. Ergo, I'm right. It was bound to happen eventually, dont take it personally pops.

In a way he is b/c they still dont actually know. They're concluding "it went over that way ===[HTML_REMOVED]". Lots of people concluded that the WTC towers fell by a controlled demolition…

edit: And really, would this be the first time a PM lied?

So I guess the question now is "Where did the terrorists obtain an aircraft carrier (LX model capable of landing a commercial jet) and what are they up to in the middle of the Indian Ocean?"

Well since you put the terrorits in quotes, it would(nt) be hard to imagine the US Navy?

Stop providing facts and provide some links to conspiracy sites.

I thought you guys already quoted CNN and Fox?

Judging by some implied attitudes in this thread, if anyone was to post up a "real conspiracy site", thats like giving the kids some matches and telling them to go play in freshly painted room. You fockers would have a field day.

March 25, 2014, 12:39 a.m.

And does a real conspiracy site actually exist? Isnt that some sort of oxy-moronic-double-entendre? Condering all conspiracys are make believe, none are actually real, yes no?

March 25, 2014, 1:42 a.m.

Yet another failure in reading and comprehension. Why we waste our time I don't know.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

March 25, 2014, 2:39 a.m.

Yet another failure in reading and comprehension. Why we waste our time I don't know.

Ahh, not shale but shell. Not so much a comprehenion fail but reading, perhaps… Still dont see it but start a Ukraine thread for that issue.

March 25, 2014, 2:48 a.m.

https://twitter.com/MH370Update/status/448294122487439360/photo/1/large

Interesting..

March 25, 2014, 5:54 a.m.

In a way he is b/c they still dont actually know. They're concluding "it went over that way ===[HTML_REMOVED]". Lots of people concluded that the WTC towers fell by a controlled demolition…

edit: And really, would this be the first time a PM lied?

You have a point … calculating the plane's trajectory from the Doppler shift of aircraft-to-satellite radio signal transmissions is child's play compared to sitting in the basement suite of your mom's home typing up conspiracy theories to post up on the Interwebz.

March 25, 2014, 7:11 a.m.

Interesting..

March 25, 2014, 7:41 a.m.

Interesting..

hahaha, yeah…the "I managed to hide my cellphone in my ass…." line surely lends credence to it's legitimacy