first world problems

Aug. 13, 2020, 12:17 a.m.

Pack as much peanut butter in your cheeks as will fit then do that diphram lock while making circles above your head with your right arm like a cowboy all while standing on one foot in the toilet. Works every time.

Aug. 13, 2020, 4:15 a.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

Pack as much peanut butter in your cheeks as will fit then do that diphram lock while making circles above your head with your right arm like a cowboy all while standing on one foot in the toilet. Works every time.

I thought that one was for menstrual cramps.

Aug. 13, 2020, 6:16 a.m.

There's a espresso machine on the ship I'm working on and now I don't like the French press we use at home ☹️

Aug. 14, 2020, 7:58 a.m.

One word: Aeropress

Nov. 23, 2020, 4:30 a.m.

Riding on the weekend is really getting annoying, all these fking hikers. They seem to multiply like rabbits. Even on wet days. Ran into a group of 8-10 on upper elevator, I’m not even sure how pleasant hiking up that trail could be.

Nov. 23, 2020, 7 a.m.

There are more people everywhere. On the trails, in the parks. I guess it's because they cannot travel due to covid. Seems alot of them are noobs, too.

Nov. 23, 2020, 10:31 a.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

There's a espresso machine on the ship I'm working on and now I don't like the French press we use at home ☹️

just buy a espresso m/c when you get home cuz if you don't now you will just be another year older when you do, i have a Breville Roma which cheap @ < 200 but a very good M/C IME, or the Rancillio Sylvia if you wana be more baller

People are leaving the big city ( like i i been suggesting for 10years ) so the price of housing is going crazy up here and so the price of rent follows.

Last edited by: XXX_er on Nov. 23, 2020, 10:35 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 23, 2020, 11:01 p.m.

I can't get the next bike I want but don't need because of 'Rona.

Every bike brand checked online at LBS is showing thirty six billion weeks till next delivery.

Nov. 24, 2020, 7:16 a.m.

Every bike brand checked online at LBS is showing thirty six billion weeks till next delivery.

Rona sells bikes now?

Nov. 24, 2020, 9:19 a.m.

Everything is hard to get. It seemed like after every venture I took into Corsa this year it was a bust. I was trying to get a new set of DHRs but it was like 10 weeks wait every time. Of course I would think I would find them elsewhere before then and couldn't. Lots of Johnny come latelys our there. Maybe there will be some sweet deals on lightly used bikes in a year or two when they go back to spin classes and bar patios.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Nov. 24, 2020, 9:20 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 24, 2020, 9:44 a.m.

I put a deposit on a bike to hold my order for the spring.

No need to get a new bike now anyway.  Who wants to get a nice, shiny new bike and immediately start thrashing the shit out of it during a north shore winter?  Need at least a full summer to enjoy its shiny goodness.

Nov. 24, 2020, 10:57 a.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

Rona sells bikes now?

A shop was  telling me sales were up 30% every month, sold out of cheap ht's in may , there will be limited quantities of the high priced stuff, they couldn't find split boards or split bindings to stock anywhere, if you see something you want buy it before someone else does

Nov. 24, 2020, 2:59 p.m.

Rona sells bikes now?

Went up and down the aisles for hours, just a bunch hardware. Worst bike shop ever.

I demand to see the manager!

Nov. 24, 2020, 4:12 p.m.

Rona sells bikes now?

Went up and down the aisles for hours, just a bunch hardware. Worst bike shop ever.

Surely you spent some quality time in the power tool department.

Nov. 24, 2020, 4:39 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Rona sells bikes now?

Surely you spent some quality time in the power tool department.

No bike, but he now has a router for that project that he still needs a chop saw for.