Trainer...

Nov. 12, 2009, 9:25 a.m.

This thread licks.

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 12, 2009, 10:34 a.m.

This thread licks.

which part, of what person,,, so ambiguous!

Don't be an engineer, every one of them I've met is socially retarded

Nov. 12, 2009, 2:17 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWrKnj-F1Q

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 12, 2009, 6:39 p.m.

Dude, fuck training on a bike, I started chillen with Usian Bolt and all we do is run really fucking fast and after hop in his BMW M3 (he really has one, not like majin) then he crashes it.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Nov. 12, 2009, 7:09 p.m.

Oh much better, here I fixed your post.

Thanks that is better. Its true I have changed and now have feelings. It makes me sad when people criticize me. All I want is people to like me. I hope one day I can win over your friendship.

only 35 but still beat the 30-39 BC cup Champion 4 out of 6 races

Nov. 12, 2009, 8:34 p.m.

Thanks that is better. Its true I have changed and now have feelings. It makes me sad when people criticize me. All I want is people to like me. I hope one day I can win over your friendship.

Well thats nice, we'll have to have a nice long hug next time we go riding. Maybe I might even slip in a reach around. :fu::fu::fu:

diggin

Nov. 12, 2009, 11:07 p.m.

That's a lot of man-love in a thread about getting sweaty while sitting in one spot.

Check my stuff for sale!

Nov. 16, 2009, 12:36 a.m.

Lovin' the trainer right now.

It's either that or go snorkeling in the flooded streets.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Nov. 16, 2009, 9:05 p.m.

Had a great date with the wife tonight at Peak Performance for their Winter Riding Series…she smoked me by 2 minutes :(

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Nov. 16, 2009, 10:39 p.m.

Had a great date with the wife tonight at Peak Performance for their Winter Riding Series…she smoked me by 2 minutes :(

I did the race solo on Saturday afternoon. The only thing worse than doing one those races is doing it by yourself…

Nov. 17, 2009, 9:28 a.m.

Yeah, it was kinda boring..next time will bring music, and change to a more comfortable seat. The guy beside us cranked out 308 watt average and finished 22km in 33mins..Going again next monday..

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

Nov. 17, 2009, 12:29 p.m.

Yeah, it was kinda boring..next time will bring music, and change to a more comfortable seat. The guy beside us cranked out 308 watt average and finished 22km in 33mins..Going again next monday..

I don't find it boring at all. I work on my mental toughness and concentration though as I find I lose focus and my wattage starts to drop. Sitting in my basement doing a 1.5 hour steady state ride at my aerobic threshold, now that's boring.
I'm booked in for the 6:30 shift next Monday.

Nov. 17, 2009, 1:14 p.m.

I don't find it boring at all. I work on my mental toughness and concentration though as I find I lose focus and my wattage starts to drop. Sitting in my basement doing a 1.5 hour steady state ride at my aerobic threshold, now that's boring.
I'm booked in for the 6:30 shift next Monday.

It's all about the self-inflicted sprint intervals. I must be a closet masochist. Max resistance 100 rpm, with 30 second sprints at max effort, then rest back at 100 rpm. Repeat 4-5 times.

I nearly had a stream of sweat coming off my nose.

Check my stuff for sale!

Nov. 17, 2009, 1:21 p.m.

I must be a closet masochist.

No, it just means you're a roadie.

:devil::devil::devil:

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Nov. 17, 2009, 1:24 p.m.

No, it just means you're a roadie.

:devil::devil::devil:

nuh-uh, I don't have any spandies that I wear on the outside.

although I did buy a couple "club cut" jerseys… :dizzy:

Check my stuff for sale!