Squamish 2013 conditions

Nov. 18, 2013, 11 a.m.

he's 9. Did the step and down the rock tranny but was offline for the second granite slab. He was on dj with only a rear bike and slicks so was surprised he was able to stop.

wow, that's quite impressive. If you tell me he did the big drop higher up as well, then I am ready to quit. Can't wait for my boys to start shredding with me…

Nov. 18, 2013, 11:32 a.m.

he was looking at it. the landing is alot better that it was

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

Nov. 19, 2013, 11:21 p.m.

Can anyone tell me how low the snow line is? Thinking the Entrails / Boney Elbows, Mark My Word area this coming weekend.

Thanks!

"Constant rage: could people f*cking up all the time be to blame?" - The Onion

Nov. 19, 2013, 11:48 p.m.

Can anyone tell me how low the snow line is? Thinking the Entrails / Boney Elbows, Mark My Word area this coming weekend.

Thanks!

Was just night riding there tonight and we hit a bit of snow at the top of mid powersmart but just a little, sun is in the forecast so it should subside and is just frosty on the stuff where the sun don't shine…especially at night..

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

Nov. 25, 2013, 8:28 a.m.

beauty conditions this weekend….skied saturday morning, then busted down for a few laps around alice lap….big group ride yesterday, we did AM, Fred's, Clam, Your Mom, Hoods, so awesome out there!

Nov. 25, 2013, 9:59 a.m.

beauty conditions this weekend….skied saturday morning, then busted down for a few laps around alice lap….big group ride yesterday, we did AM, Fred's, Clam, Your Mom, Hoods, so awesome out there!

Hey Flip where did you ski? The mountain? was up at the base of Atwell ski touring off the sled, not enough snow to roop but skiing was sick, north facing with a bout 15 cms of pow, but went south now with the rise in temp…happy riding! dave

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

Nov. 25, 2013, 10:40 a.m.

Hey Flip where did you ski? The mountain? was up at the base of Atwell ski touring off the sled, not enough snow to roop but skiing was sick, north facing with a bout 15 cms of pow, but went south now with the rise in temp…happy riding! dave

just on whistler, just doing a few hours of groomer smashing at a time to get the ski legs back, really don't feel like dodging sharks out in the snow yet, especially when the biking is so good still….as much as I'm totally ready for winter to start up in earnest!

Nov. 28, 2013, 11:26 p.m.

Thinking of doing some of the Test of Metal trails next Friday the 13th… powerhouse plunge etc. Hopefully still good at this lower elevation? Anyone know?

Nov. 29, 2013, 7:32 a.m.

Thinking of doing some of the Test of Metal trails next Friday the 13th… powerhouse plunge etc. Hopefully still good at this lower elevation? Anyone know?

we did the top of the plunge into hoods, its fine right now

Nov. 29, 2013, 9:18 a.m.

just on whistler, just doing a few hours of groomer smashing at a time to get the ski legs back, really don't feel like dodging sharks out in the snow yet, especially when the biking is so good still….as much as I'm totally ready for winter to start up in earnest!

awesome, yeah we will be up soon for the same…snow on the way!!

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

Dec. 1, 2013, 7:41 p.m.

Rode to top of Skookum yesterday. No snow, at top. Trails were all in great shape.

Dec. 2, 2013, 11:57 p.m.

Anyone ridden 4-lakes / Made in the shade/ rock n roll lately? Is it worth heading to this area? I have ridden most of the other trails around Squamish and really enjoy the Freds/Power Smart/WOM loop as well as Credit line and Entrails but would like to explore something new.

Dec. 14, 2013, 7:09 p.m.

Rode Angry Midget and Pseudo yesterday (and climbing trail on the way up)… Angry Midget was awesome conditions, no frost or anything really. Pseudo had a bit of frost and some snow at the start, but was pretty sweet the rest of the way through. Cheers.

Dec. 14, 2013, 7:28 p.m.

Rode Angry Midget and Pseudo yesterday (and climbing trail on the way up)… Angry Midget was awesome conditions, no frost or anything really. Pseudo had a bit of frost and some snow at the start, but was pretty sweet the rest of the way through. Cheers.

I thought Angry Midget got closed each year for the winter? Did this change recently?

Dec. 14, 2013, 9:14 p.m.

i can't be bothered anymore. lots of people rode it anyway, pulled all the logs off.
it drains fairly well now and i like how's it aging.