extradite vandeman ?

May 29, 2010, 10:36 a.m.

just did a little thinking on this . . .

since vandeman got busted in cali for assaulting a mtn biker , and since vandeman is a leader in anti mtb activities , meaning he is exporting his (mis)information , ideas and tactics beyond his own countries' borders , does that mean canada has a right to demand he be extradited to canada to face charges here ?

wait , did i just say we should bring him up here ?

forget what i said above , he'd probably like it , even in jail , and decide to stay .

May 29, 2010, 10:51 a.m.

No but his mother should see about a retroactive abortion.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

May 30, 2010, 12:12 a.m.

I used to have fun yanking his chain on the newsgroups. If he is in real life anything like what he posts, the guy has very serious issues.

I liked how he has (or had) a "spy" up here in Vancouver.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 30, 2010, 6:52 a.m.

I used to have fun yanking his chain on the newsgroups. If he is in real life anything like what he posts, the guy has very serious issues.

I liked how he has (or had) a "spy" up here in Vancouver.

Who's to say you aren't the spy?

I'm on to you, Switch,if that is your real name……

Pastor of Muppets

May 30, 2010, 11:33 a.m.

Vandeman's spy likes frogs more than I do.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 30, 2010, 12:51 p.m.

Vandeman's spy likes frogs more than I do.

The legs do go well with garlic butter.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

May 30, 2010, 11 p.m.

i wonder if he lurks ( or posts !? ) on this site . . . .

if you do mike , sorry to get your hopes up about coming north of the 49th , there doesn't seem to be a lot of support to bring you up for a sleepover and judging by this thread you wouldn't have a lot of outside visitors coming by the big house anyway .

June 1, 2010, 7:12 p.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

June 2, 2010, 10:14 a.m.

More charges against Mr Douche.

Assault with a Deadly Weapon (Suspect Arrested)
UCPD crime report # 10-02127

East-West Fire Trail
June 1, 2010

On Friday, May 28, 2010 UCPD received a report of an assault with a deadly weapon which had occurred around 6 weeks earlier. The assault occurred on a Sunday on the East-West Fire Trail located in the hills above campus. The victims, two non-affiliated White males, reported the crime after hearing of similar incidents occurring to bicyclists on the fire trail. The victims were riding their bicycles westbound on the trail when they encountered the suspect walking in the opposite direction. The suspect was holding a handsaw and cut one of the victims across the chest with the saw. The victims asked the suspect why he had attacked them. He told them they should not be riding their bicycles on the trail. The victims positively identified the suspect from a photograph. UCPD contacted the suspect who admitted to holding a saw in front of some bicyclists on a trail and contacting one of them with the saw. The suspect was subsequently taken into custody. One of the victims suffered minor injuries during the assault. Additional charges may be filed from similar incidences on the fire trail including one reported in a crime alert on May 6, 2010.

The suspect is described as:

VANDEMAN, Michael J., a White non-affiliated male, 67 years of age.

If you have any information about this crime, please contact:
University of California Police Department
Criminal Investigation Bureau

June 2, 2010, 10:27 a.m.

jeebus.. a hand saw?

June 2, 2010, 1:41 p.m.

my faith in human-kind just dropped a notch, i think.. ugh.

can't decide if i'd want him to rot in jail for a decade or two or if he needs to be put in a psych ward.

June 2, 2010, 2:06 p.m.

i just think of all the other things in this messed up world he could be devoting his time and energy to .

now instead he'll be making license plates . . .

June 3, 2010, 7:35 a.m.

I think a fitting punishment for him would be to make him watch Thor Wixom videos. 24 hours a day. For however long he is in jail.

Glad they finally busted this tool.

June 3, 2010, 8:11 a.m.

What a dangerously insane individual. The world of mountain biking is now a better place.

Bicycles!

June 3, 2010, 9:51 a.m.

Ah, the irony and hypocrisy of using violence to prove his views are better then everyone else's. Especially when you list violence as a peeve.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/mjv1

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/