CKD is done.

July 30, 2006, 3:28 p.m.

Thanks Cor for everything and a great oppurtunity the night was a sender.

Steve

www.tuchiwsky.com

July 30, 2006, 8:41 p.m.

To those who are complaining, You should've just gone on the roof and watched from the skylight like the other guys… Just kidding!

I heard the movie was great from tons of people cory, I'd like to see a premier come to vic maybe? I chatted with ambrose and it sounded like only a nanaimo one might happen, but that means i have to hang out with meier and his broke ass spleen!

Marty's Mountain Cycle

July 30, 2006, 11:14 p.m.

Wade is Wade.

That was my favourite part in this very entertaining thread.

July 30, 2006, 11:18 p.m.

just so you know diggs, I threw it at the GLC because I was too nervous to use a bigger venue, and have no one show up,

you can see why Stacy does what?? Lips me off online?? You go girl.

Dude your a dick and I'm glad you didn't get in. How stupid would I feel right now if I had actually tried to get you in???

oh wait…actually pretty fuckin stupid, because I did try and get you in.

I always want people to be stoked, but you can't please everyone, my cell phone rang off the hook from 12 noon till midnight onm friday, and I managed to down 2 beers all night, I tried to enjoy my party but there were too many people like White Riot that showed up late and gave me the gears cuz they blew it.

uhhhhh which one of my riders gave you a ticket, I'll make sure it never happens again.

I will send you a copy of the DVD when I get them if you promise to fuck off.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

July 31, 2006, 12:50 a.m.

Just out of curiousity, why is it so important to support local stuff?

The more we support local business, the more our economy and local riding industry benefits.

We benefit by having better community services, more job opportunities, more insustry opportunities, more freeriding opportunities for local riders, more photography/cinematography opps, lower cost of living to income ratio, more happy people, more fun and events, less costs for transportation of goods meaning more affordable products, etc to name a few reasons.

Support local initiatives.

On topic of the movie, I too was bummed I didn't get in (with a ticket from CL) but we all saw it coming. No sweat, I got over it pretty quick as we got there super late. Have you been to the GLC before for a show? Par for the course…

Livin' and learnin'.

DB

July 31, 2006, 8:34 a.m.

just so you know diggs, I threw it at the GLC because I was too nervous to use a bigger venue, and have no one show up,

you can see why Stacy does what?? Lips me off online?? You go girl.

Dude your a dick and I'm glad you didn't get in. How stupid would I feel right now if I had actually tried to get you in???

oh wait…actually pretty fuckin stupid, because I did try and get you in.

I always want people to be stoked, but you can't please everyone, my cell phone rang off the hook from 12 noon till midnight onm friday, and I managed to down 2 beers all night, I tried to enjoy my party but there were too many people like White Riot that showed up late and gave me the gears cuz they blew it.

uhhhhh which one of my riders gave you a ticket, I'll make sure it never happens again.

There's a lot of sig-worthy material in there. :lol:
Good on you Corey.

July 31, 2006, 9:35 a.m.

holy you guys are worse than a bunch of drag queens at a wig sale - quit bitching so much. They made a movie - lots of people wanted to see it - so you didn't get in. such as life. move on.

July 31, 2006, 9:42 a.m.

That made me giggle.

July 31, 2006, 10:39 a.m.

hey cory - anyplace we can get tix downtown, or at the door? just realized i have to head to the shore to get them and it doesn't look like that's going to be possible.

July 31, 2006, 11:19 a.m.

Where!!! Can I get the TIX!!!!??? At Cove??? I stll don't see any info on where to get them… fricken dyslexic today…

EDIT: Are there any tix left?? Somehow I think I am going to miss this show. I can't get to any of those shops, I have to go apt hunting…Ah well :(

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

July 31, 2006, 12:52 p.m.

there will be tix at the door, for my nsmb friends, pm me and I will put your name on a hold ticket list so there will be one at the door…….

just do me a favour and bring peeps, I wanna rock the Waldorf on Thurs….

C4 Rider Training 2013

c4race.com

July 31, 2006, 3:42 p.m.

there will be tix at the door, for my nsmb friends, pm me and I will put your name on a hold ticket list so there will be one at the door…….

just do me a favour and bring peeps, I wanna rock the Waldorf on Thurs….

PM sent.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

July 31, 2006, 4:54 p.m.

I Had A Great Time!! Thanks Ambrose And Corey!! SICK Flick For Sure!!!!!!!!!!! Yeyyeyeyeyeyeyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I really liked how the start of the movie started out at a high pace to shed light on the rest of the movie… kinda like a mini teaser!

Aug. 1, 2006, 12:23 p.m.

So if we lip you off we get a free DVD? hmmm :idea: . Anyway Im looking forward to the DVD release. Looks awsome!

Jamie

Aug. 1, 2006, 12:47 p.m.

^^^^haha If I gave everyone that lipped me off a DVD, whewww, even worse if I had to give one to all the people that I lip off. Lol

C4 Rider Training 2013

c4race.com