FVMBA Enduro?

June 12, 2015, 1:20 p.m.

round 2 at Vedder Mtn this Sunday , get your game face on for some gnar cause Vedder Sucks !!!!:clap::clap:

#northsidetrailbuilders

June 15, 2015, 10:25 a.m.

So fast and fun. Thanks FVMBA!!!

Shed head!

June 15, 2015, 6:40 p.m.

hell yeah it was fast i flated on The Den before Repo , ended up 13th in Open i tried to chase Ricky for staged 2 and 3 he was finishing his last 2 stages off and was hanging out

#northsidetrailbuilders

June 15, 2015, 7:39 p.m.

Awesome race, the trails on vedder are so fantastic.

Ricky is insanely fast, won competitive by over a minute.

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

June 15, 2015, 7:58 p.m.

same with the 1 and 2 positions in OPEN they had minutes on 3rd place .

and Ricky is a hell of a guy , was fun chatting and clowning with him between the stages and fast is not the word LOL dude is on another level , glad i,m in Open i,d be sweeper forsure in Comp .

#northsidetrailbuilders

June 15, 2015, 8:15 p.m.

I'm going to try and make the Sumas race.

June 15, 2015, 8:53 p.m.

July 5th

well worth the time

#northsidetrailbuilders

June 16, 2015, 2:26 p.m.

hell yeah it was fast i flated on The Den before Repo , ended up 13th in Open i tried to chase Ricky for staged 2 and 3 he was finishing his last 2 stages off and was hanging out

Nice!!! Federau is super fawst. Scary when the really fast guys are still slower than him. Ended up 16th in competitive with a snapped chain halfway down stage 2. Had to Gwin it from there on:)

Shed head!

June 16, 2015, 3:32 p.m.

Nice!!! Federau is super fawst. Scary when the really fast guys are still slower than him. Ended up 16th in competitive with a snapped chain halfway down stage 2. Had to Gwin it from there on:)

So why didnt you win?

June 16, 2015, 7:07 p.m.

LOL Gwinning it LOL i thought the same thing as i was trying to finish stage 1 .

i rode the flat all the way to the start of stage 2 (2 cents for my class ) then changed the tube . lucky for me there was another rider who had a 26" tube as my spare had a fucked stem and would not pump up .

was a fun race and i am happy with my results , curious thou as to what my time on stage 1 would have been i was riding clean and strong . passed 2 guys on my run , caught the 1st rider on the 1st up hill section on the Den and the 2nd guy further down the trail . and then i flatted just after that was was on the rim by the 1st bridge on Repo from there rode what i could and ran the rest .

what bike and # are you i will introduce myself at Sumas if you are racing .
i,m the white haired old guy #86 and wear a Kona and ride a Process 167

#northsidetrailbuilders

June 16, 2015, 9:50 p.m.

So why didnt you win?

Because I didn't have faith pushing me from behind;)

what bike and # are you i will introduce myself at Sumas if you are racing .
i,m the white haired old guy #86 and wear a Kona and ride a Process 167

6 and I'm debating riding something a little different from the norm. All I can say is that it'll be pepto-bismol pink.

Shed head!

July 1, 2015, 1:26 p.m.

I see the Sumas race route got posted. Going to be hot and dry!

First time racing EVER….

Built like a mantis, climb like a slug descend like a chicken. ;)

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

July 1, 2015, 7:24 p.m.

I see the Sumas race route got posted. Going to be hot and dry!

First time racing EVER….

Built like a mantis, climb like a slug descend like a chicken. ;)

yup it,s gonna be toasty , take your time and have fun . this will be my 2nd time racing Sumas , 1st was 2013 and was my first Enduro format race , and 1st race in over a decade , a 42lb park bike was not a wise choice LOL . Your Process will treat you well for this event . Pack enough fluids/food to last 3 1/2hrs . the open lap total is around 20km a buddy rode it today

#northsidetrailbuilders

July 1, 2015, 10:45 p.m.

If you are pedalling up to stage 1 at 9 it won't be that bad. Yesterday pedalling up at that time most of the climb was in the shade. Coming from Noah fear/World Cup and the last section will be very hot though .

July 3, 2015, 11:58 a.m.

Sumas Enduro Weather Updatetired

Hey racers, as the weather continues to scorch the forest we are looking at some serious safety concerns with respect to racers and the forest in general. We have decided to proceed with the race; however we are making a few changes to ensure that everyone has a good time out there and that we reduce the exposure to the heat of the day.

Registration will be open at 7:30 am until 8:30 am (30 min earlier)

Race Meeting at 8:30 am

The race will start at 9:30 am

It’s going to be hot out there so make sure you are prepared, this means bringing lots of water, Gatorade or an equivalent to replenish electrolytes, sun screen. We will be setting up water stations at a few locations on the course. Please take time to stop, rest, grab a drink before you carry on.

We have also made changes to the course. All riders will run the same course. We have reduced the course to 2-stages:

Stage 1: Knobgobbler- Noah Fear (to mid point)
Stage 2: Squid Line

Remember ride within your limits, be safe out there this is a grassroots event, we are here to have fun, push ourselves a bit, but be safe!

With the weather continuing like this we anticipate some closures to forest use coming our way in the near future, if anything changes will do our best to notify you immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but racer safety is paramount. Thank you for your understanding.

[email protected]

#northsidetrailbuilders