FVMBA Enduro?

April 8, 2015, 9:34 p.m.

rode it on the weekend as well…. one pretty big wall but everything else was managable…. kinda like old buck but longer.

come to think of it, the valley has some pretty gnar climbs….

10k on that race isn't too bad.

April 9, 2015, 12:10 a.m.

The open category is only 10 km. I'd hardly call that a sufferfest.

Yes, a little to much drama from me… ;)

I keep telling myself not to care how I do, but I do care.

I don't want to finish DFL!:fruit:

Valley View is the only single track climbing trail , besides the trails from Dewdney to the spur road . as for the climb up the front of Red yay it s tough i did it on Saturday , took me 44min from the trail start on Dewdney to the start of Big Red , i am no climbing machine i walked a good portion of it truthfully LOL .

Thank god I am not not the only one who gets served trying to ride up that!

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

April 9, 2015, 12:38 p.m.

Well remember that there is actually 2 races going on…The overall XC as well as the "enduro" timed stage (s).

But to anyone who is going for the enduro category please stop fucking up mastadon by preriding it in the wet.

April 9, 2015, 2:30 p.m.

When is the route for the Red mountain race going to be released?

I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

April 9, 2015, 2:45 p.m.

My guess,
Earliest…. will be the weekend beforehand, but probably mid week (before the race) so we can all get a loop or 2 in on Friday or Sat before the race on Sunday

April 9, 2015, 2:46 p.m.

When is the route for the Red mountain race going to be released?

You'll have to attend mission springs pub on the Thursday prior to find out I heard.

Shed head!

April 9, 2015, 2:57 p.m.

You'll have to attend mission springs pub on the Thursday prior to find out I heard.

Hmm, sounds like reason enough for me to consider taking Friday off so that I could go and enjoy the Beer Menu in its entirety….the have a Bacon Porter and about 13 other tasties , I didn't get to try the Bacon a few weekends ago…they were sold out.

Anyways ….either way someone please post the route on Friday 15th.

Cheers and hope to be there for the BEERs

April 9, 2015, 3:54 p.m.

Hmm, sounds like reason enough for me to consider taking Friday off so that I could go and enjoy the Beer Menu in its entirety….the have a Bacon Porter and about 13 other tasties , I didn't get to try the Bacon a few weekends ago…they were sold out.

PM'd

Shed head!

April 9, 2015, 6:37 p.m.

Well remember that there is actually 2 races going on…The overall XC as well as the "enduro" timed stage (s).

But to anyone who is going for the enduro category please stop fucking up mastadon by preriding it in the wet.

yay what he said :woot:

#northsidetrailbuilders

April 9, 2015, 6:39 p.m.

you going to do the race Brad ?? i,m doing the 10km i climb like a slug 1 lap will be enough for me .

#northsidetrailbuilders

April 10, 2015, 7:15 a.m.

Once the route is known please post it!

I work shift work and I am working the days before the race but took Sunday off so I would like to know sooner than later so I can at least try the route once.

Thanks!

May 11, 2015, 5:14 p.m.

Any news on the route yet?

May 11, 2015, 10:08 p.m.

Any news on the route yet?

It's on the FVMBA trailblazer FB page now

May 11, 2015, 10:23 p.m.

see you sunday

#northsidetrailbuilders

May 12, 2015, 5:26 p.m.

It's on the FVMBA trailblazer FB page now

THANKS!

I assume the Open Cat timed section will be Big Red?

I have only ridden Red a few times and I can't seem to see TWSS or Moth trails on trailforks?