FVMBA Enduro?

July 3, 2015, 2:04 p.m.

I've pre-registered but I need to pick up my plate, do I need to be there during registration time to do this?:???:

What's the parking situation on Sumas these days? I assume the lot will be full and they have that bizarre no parking area below that….

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

July 3, 2015, 2:29 p.m.

I've pre-registered but I need to pick up my plate, do I need to be there during registration time to do this?:???:

What's the parking situation on Sumas these days? I assume the lot will be full and they have that bizarre no parking area below that….

yeah you have to pick up the plate at the time they post , there will be a riders meeting before the trek up to the 1st stage .

as for parking , park along side the up road past the lower parking lot

#northsidetrailbuilders

July 3, 2015, 10:12 p.m.

yeah you have to pick up the plate at the time they post , there will be a riders meeting before the trek up to the 1st stage .

as for parking , park along side the up road past the lower parking lot

Yup…right side only. Should be pretty obvious when you get there .

July 5, 2015, 2:05 p.m.

Well that was hot as hell!

Thanks for putting this on FVMBA!

I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

July 5, 2015, 2:33 p.m.

air quality was crap as well especially on KnobGobbler , throw in the heat and i,m glad they shortened the race , i stopped for water before riding NoahFear LOL i was dehydrated like i have never been before in this race . took 15min of coughing to clear my throat , also drank 3 bottles of water after the race .

#northsidetrailbuilders

July 5, 2015, 2:45 p.m.

air quality was crap as well especially on KnobGobbler , throw in the heat and i,m glad they shortened the race , i stopped for water before riding NoahFear LOL i was dehydrated like i have never been before in this race . took 15min of coughing to clear my throat , also drank 3 bottles of water after the race .

Glad you stopped…..

I might actually not be last. ;)

I thought the only people I was going to beat were the ones that flatted.

July 5, 2015, 5:17 p.m.

Glad you stopped…..

I might actually not be last. ;)

I thought the only people I was going to beat were the ones that flatted.

horrible race for me ended up 29th , but that's racing , i did beat all my personal bests from previous rides there though , gotta work on my climbing , that's what kills me .

#northsidetrailbuilders

July 5, 2015, 5:53 p.m.

horrible race for me ended up 29th , but that's racing , i did beat all my personal bests from previous rides there though , gotta work on my climbing , that's what kills me .

Do you know when the results will be posted online?

July 5, 2015, 6:08 p.m.

https://fvmba.spruceracetiming.com/races/41/results

Stoked I got 3rd! That was unexpected. Congrats to Bradical on 2nd as well. Fun times today.

July 5, 2015, 10 p.m.

pics are posted on the trailblazerfb page

and congrats to Ty and Bradical nice podiums guys

#northsidetrailbuilders