Your house.

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:22 p.m.

Originally posted by bullit_kid
**that was the pimpin airstream :thepimp:

trailer park boys, god i love that show

:sweden: Danny :sweden:

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:24 p.m.

house in the 'burbs and a bitchin SUV

[marquee]Yo a lot of bitches are talking shit but they dont even want to come front and step up, they all talk and it just encourages me. They dont wanna bounce so im battlin me. I dont turn tables and I dont spray cans, I kinda be-bop but I dont breakdance, I MC thats what i do. Gladly, so any muthafuckas go ahead and challenge me… Hey wait a minute you call that shit a dope introduction? It kinda sounds to me like its lyrical destruction… Because it is. Will be and always shall be, deploy and destroy against the fake MC's… Such as you? Because to tell you the truth, your skill's equivalent to that of a youth. You couldnt even beat a mute who was deaf, dumb and blind because you stutter in your rhymes every single time… No I dont no I wont, you got it backwards. My flow is flawless, I kick your ass like Lucy Lawless. I sound concited but Im still being modest. Im the hottest MC to ever rock the mic… NO YOU AINT you're not even the least bit tight, you come 'round here thinking that you could ignite but you couldnt light it up if you were dynamite. You got no skills on the mic because you be wack, I only listen to you to have a good nap. All your tracks suck and I cannot believe that people on napster download your mp3's… You're damn right they do and it proves that its true, mr. JRA will demolish you… BULLSHIT you dont even got rhythm in your flow, you're giving peeps headaches they need tylonol. Nabisco, I shred like wheat and I defeat millions of MC's per day and everyweek. And for you to say that I aint flowin like aquatics is ignorant bitch and damn straight idiotic… Bionical ninja Im here to upstage ya. 6 million dollars wouldnt even sustain ya, you'd sell out in a second for the glamour and glitz instead of keeping it real with the kibbles and bits.. The only thing I sell out is tickets, that for my shows. Now quit accusing bitch before I give a bloody nose, chop off your toes, slap your face like a fucking hoe and Ill even go as low as making you hear your own flow… You're making my ears bleed bitch so shut the fuck up, you think you're hot as hell but you cannot even cook. Ya cant serve dope rhymes like the ones i be supplying, even if you put in all your effort and kept trying… You aint even fightin, Im still standin' defiant. Compared to me, I am the undisputed lyrical giant. Your rap literature is miniature compared to mine, you spit the same rhymes and lines every single time. I got the power of a meteor shower in my rhymes plus the madness of two Columbine kids combined. So when you diss me, you be dissing yourself cuz rhymin against me is just bad for your health… Hey be quiet you better quit your fuckin ramblin… Why is that? You cant even handle the battlin. Go ahead call your backup using your cellphone. Ill knock you all down when im in the stealth mode, just giv'r bitch, you dont even got a chance. It seems to me already that you pissed in your pants.[/marquee] I NO YOUR KIND

Dec. 17, 2002, 8:10 p.m.

i'd take a picture of my house, but it's dark out, and i'm lazy.

.243 Avengers :thepimp:
.243 Racing, Ridge Protective Gear

Dec. 17, 2002, 8:17 p.m.

hey rooftop…where the bitchin SUV? MIA?

haha do you seriously live in a chrome dome?

Hot penny stocks

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

Dec. 17, 2002, 8:30 p.m.

Originally posted by Blaine
i live in a grass hut on the beach. no running water or heat, but great view and cheap rent. chix love it.

But you have electricty and the internet:???: :rolleyes:

v a n ~ i s l e ~ s t y l e

Pimp bike for sale!!!!!!!
03 stinky, vanilla rc, jr t 2, blakc spire shock tower, xt short cage rear derailuer, lx front deraileuer, michlin rear tire, gazzolodi jr front, tire hope m4 brakes, lightning bolt rotor fron,t gothic rotor rear ,titec ringleader bars, titec blockhead stem, intense lock on grips, snafu jump seat, mavic x219 rims

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:10 p.m.

Originally posted by shor3 whor3
can I come over?

See below for criteria:

Whistler sleep over criteria

:lol:

meh

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:16 p.m.

Originally posted by Shane
But you have electricty and the internet:???: :rolleyes:

he lives on gilligans island

the inventor can make anthing cept a boat

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:18 p.m.

dude no way the dome sits outside pimpin it up

:p

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:22 p.m.

Originally posted by gooch
**See below for criteria:

Whistler sleep over criteria

:lol: **

damn………gotta look hot and grow some titties…..hahaha……..wtf……..nice house gooch!

dmr trailstar lt complete street bicycle - sold

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:33 p.m.

gooch your house is sweet!

tibial spine fracture.

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:43 p.m.

Originally posted by Count Blah
http://www.readio.com/nychotels/white-house-pictures.jpg [HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED][HTML_REMOVED] my house:D

no wonder were all doomed .. :rolleyes:

Dec. 17, 2002, 10:08 p.m.

http://www.skyscrapers.com/english/worldmap/building/0.9/102084/index.html

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Dec. 17, 2002, 11:55 p.m.

Hey Gearwhore - you bought at George! Everytime I drive by there all I can think of is a dumb cartoon voice saying "George". Cool places though!

f e r g s :canada:

Dec. 17, 2002, 11:57 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re

http://www.skyscrapers.com/english/worldmap/building/0.9/102084/index.html **

now i know where to go when i break into your house :eek:

Dec. 17, 2002, 11:57 p.m.

Here's some shots of the place I just bought. It's in Yaletown and is small but nice. Good resale value.

f e r g s :canada: