the usa gov't is evil

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:14 p.m.

ok, ill appologize for saying that. i agree that it was not right for me to say that but when i hear people saying all this crap about america and shit. i love it nd i dont appreciate what you are all saying about my home…no hard feelings and ihope u feel the same way. i dont want to be starting crap on this page because it is all about one thingwe al love to do. riding bikes. not to mention the fact that u dont know what may have happened sept 11th with my family/friends. put urself in my possition…ur country is attacked and it is not your fault and stuff happens that hits home. believe me, u would feel the same way that i do. i hope u understand and can realize where i am coming from.

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:21 p.m.

how do u think the arabs feel?

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:24 p.m.

well, i attemted to explain myself…if u cant excepot it, sorry…

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:24 p.m.

burtonboards32, apology accepted.

About home sweet home, I have an uncle who was a few blocks from the Pentagon on 9/11, he is okay. Also, did you hear about the crazy sniper in Maryland, yeah that was in an area where I have family, but all is well. Trust me I understand some of how you feel.

drifting…yet again…

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:25 p.m.

thank you

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:33 p.m.

It's all good man, the guys that did it certainly were some grade-a fucked up morons. I think we can agree on that.

Instead of thinking of them as muslims that are terrorists, we should think of them as terrorists, who happened to be muslims.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:59 p.m.

Originally posted by Rusty
**burtonboards32, apology accepted.

About home sweet home, I have an uncle who was a few blocks from the Pentagon on 9/11, he is okay. Also, did you hear about the crazy sniper in Maryland, yeah that was in an area where I have family, but all is well. Trust me I understand some of how you feel. **

thare 'e iz agun! my luvely nahbour in the fallsz… gud evinine tou yae!

Dec. 21, 2002, 9:02 p.m.

Originally posted by BoyBoy

whats this suposed to mean? :???:

Dec. 21, 2002, 11:29 p.m.

Originally posted by burtonboards32
whats this suposed to mean? :???:

not much

Dec. 22, 2002, 7:43 a.m.

Originally posted by BoyBoy

Ebonics, man you are from Cleveland. :lol:

drifting…yet again…

Dec. 22, 2002, 10:08 a.m.

Originally posted by Andrew
the us got what they deserved and everyone cares no one cares when an arab nation goes down in flames by the us but soon as theres one attack on america they come back saying we never did anything to prevoke this, imo, america has never won a war and they never will because the arabs will destroy them.

I usaully stay out of the non-stop American bashing on this board but this statement gets me fired up. "The US got what it deserved". Tell that to the families of the 3000 innocent people who were killed that day. They did not deserve it any more than the people of the nations that the US has wronged. Your logic sucks!

I do not agree with my country's foreign policy. I am one who sees the hypocracy of it all but you will never covince me that those people at work that day deserved to die because of the actions of the government.

Originally posted by switch
"nobody will never need more then 4 inches of travel"

Dec. 22, 2002, 10:10 a.m.

Originally posted by Rusty
Ebonics, man you are from Cleveland. :lol:

actually, it was supposed to sound like a pirate.

Dec. 22, 2002, 10:11 a.m.

haha…

Dec. 22, 2002, 10:33 a.m.

Originally posted by Keefer
So the innocent people over in Iraq deserve to die because 19 people decided to go on a spree with some hijacked airplanes? The actions of few deserve the punsihment of many? Sorry buddo, that's WRONG in my books.

I believe that most of the highjackers were from Egypt not Iraq.

The USA should be focusing more of their energy on North Korea than Iraq right now IMO

Dec. 22, 2002, 11:07 a.m.

Originally posted by dirty-bike
**I believe that most of the highjackers were from Egypt not Iraq.

The USA should be focusing more of their energy on North Korea than Iraq right now IMO **

they are both about the same, except that bush really hates saddam…. oh yea, and korea declared their weapons.