The Riots of 2020

June 20, 2020, 11:31 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

They do not. The system is rigged beyond their ability to manipulate or repair it.

Ok, so tell me what you think they need.

June 20, 2020, 4:42 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

They do not. The system is rigged beyond their ability to manipulate or repair it.

Lighter fluid?

June 20, 2020, 4:44 p.m.

Already a shooting death in the Seattle autonomous zone.

June 21, 2020, 1:47 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Already a shooting death in the Seattle autonomous zone.

And a bag of body parts on the beach. The beach is reportedly not that close to the CHOP.

June 21, 2020, 1:49 p.m.

Besides a better education system and a media & State Dept that is prohibited from running domestic propaganda on the domestic people? Maybe some clean water? How much time we got here ;)

June 22, 2020, 11:33 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Besides a better education system and a media & State Dept that is prohibited from running domestic propaganda on the domestic people? Maybe some clean water? How much time we got here ;)

What they don't need is some honky from Canada telling them to show some personal responsibility. Who do you think you are syncro, Bill Cosby? Good grief.

June 23, 2020, 4:21 a.m.

Are you allowed to use the term honky? It doesn’t seem very pc.

June 23, 2020, 9:21 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: tungstenI was raised by my mom on a shoestring budget. No vacations. Hand me down clothes. Second hand Christmas presents. If you wanted to make cash where I grew up, you grew weed. I don't need you or Counterpunch to mansplain what the struggle looks like.

Omg are you black did the pigs shake you down ever time you left the house you live Canada fucker you have healthcare ffs you couldn't possibly compare your experience with theirs. lol...the nerve!

So fuck the Bouchards

Yeah fuck the Buchards RoyLee was an entitled little shit who let my pet hamster escape.

Anyways, his mom wore too much make up and jewelry. Overcompensating I guess.

Like white guys from Canada equating their upbringing to that of blacks living in an amerikkan ghetto.

You really are an asshole.  

1 - YOU are the one that is making this about the "owning class" vs the "working class" and I assume the working-class covers more than Blacks in the inner cities of America
2 - YOU are the one trying too hard by claiming you lived just around the corner from the burning liquor store but you also somehow lived in the same neighborhood as a super-wealthy liquor store owner.  Legit.
3 - I didn't compare my life to that of blacks in America you ignorant moron.  I said I didn't need you or CP to explain what a life with struggle looks like.  

This is the asshole from Counterpunch that knows what life on the streets looks like?  Should we all listen to his BLM wisdom while he puffs on his pipe in his reading room?

June 23, 2020, 10:10 a.m.

What they don't need is some honky from Canada telling them to show some personal responsibility. Who do you think you are syncro, Bill Cosby? Good grief.

lol - if your thinking wasn't so black or white you might actually be able to figure this shit out. There's a continuum of reasons of what's holding back racialized people, and yes, personal responsibility fits in there somewhere.

You still haven't answered my question though, what do you think racialized people need to get out of the trap they're in?

June 23, 2020, 7:08 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

2 - YOU are the one trying too hard by claiming you lived just around the corner from the burning liquor store but you also somehow lived in the same neighborhood as a super-wealthy liquor store owner. Legit.

Fun fact, that burning liquor store is the very liqour store some guy named "Fats" bought my brother his first six pack of beer in 1961!

https://www.mappingprejudice.org/carto_interactive_MP/

Is that you, chup?

Last edited by: tungsten on June 23, 2020, 7:18 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 23, 2020, 7:18 p.m.

lol - if your thinking wasn't so black or white you might actually be able to figure this shit out. There's a continuum of reasons of what's holding back racialized people, and yes, personal responsibility fits in there somewhere.

You still haven't answered my question though, what do you think racialized people need to get out of the trap they're in?

Kill whitey?

https://youtu.be/Ylv1LyVWc-c

Last edited by: tungsten on June 23, 2020, 7:20 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 5, 2020, 11:44 a.m.

Gonna meme this up meow:

July 5, 2020, 11:55 a.m.

Is that a which one doesn’t fit type question? Three of four of those are a complete crock of shit and I think you know that.

Last edited by: FLATCH on July 5, 2020, 11:57 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 5, 2020, 6:49 p.m.

As usual, you’re either intentionally or stupidly spreading false information Shogun. 

You’re fake news. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/03/viral-image/george-soros-didnt-say-he-would-bring-down-united-/

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN23C2OQ

July 6, 2020, 12:14 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

As usual, you’re either intentionally or stupidly spreading false information Shogun. 

You’re fake news. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/03/viral-image/george-soros-didnt-say-he-would-bring-down-united-/

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN23C2OQ

No I let you guys do my thinking for me now bro! There's so much disinfo out there I need help from you smart liberals to disseminate it.  Can we snopes everything?