Oh Vancouver...

Sept. 1, 2011, 5:41 p.m.

ill post up my video on here. got them going through the tunnel and then giving 100m drag races out of it..

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Sept. 1, 2011, 5:55 p.m.

Saw this on the news last night. Idiots

This is exactly why I spit on the drivers side windows of any similar car with an 'N' on it. Im sure they deserve it for something or even just being that young with a car like that. Fuck them and their parents!

Talk about having no clue and no class, way to go buddy. You sure showed them who is a jealous loser! :rolleyes:

Sept. 1, 2011, 6:02 p.m.

Can't really imagine what it must feel to live a lifestyle like that. Under 20 and driving around in more money than some people earn in a decade. Not bad.

Sept. 1, 2011, 6:08 p.m.

Can't really imagine what it must feel to live a lifestyle like that. Under 20 and driving around in more money than some people earn in a decade. Not bad.

It probably feels nice until some jealous douche spits on your car!

Sept. 1, 2011, 6:24 p.m.

Will be interesting to see. Cops set a pretty good precident with those guys up Seymour and seizing the cars.

Are points the same with an N? Seizure and no license for a year would be pretty rad.

They are not going to get auctioned because the kids were doing 120 in a 100 zone. They would have to be going 140+ for their cars to get auctioned.

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

Sept. 1, 2011, 6:32 p.m.

It probably feels nice until some jealous douche spits on your car!

Comeonman. I spent a lot of $$$ on my ride and if someone were to spit on it.. wait, someone did. I laughed at them.

Spit washes off.

Sept. 1, 2011, 6:37 p.m.

Comeonman. I spent a lot of $$$ on my ride and if someone were to spit on it.. wait, someone did. I laughed at them.

Spit washes off.

Laughing at people with mental illnesses is just not right man. ;)

Sept. 1, 2011, 6:49 p.m.

This is exactly why I spit on the drivers side windows of any similar car with an 'N' on it. Im sure they deserve it for something or even just being that young with a car like that. Fuck them and their parents!

Yeah. Sounds like your parents did a stellar job.

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Sept. 1, 2011, 7:49 p.m.

I saw a 2005 or 2006 350Z with an N on the back of it yesterday. Even that is excessive for people without full class 5 licences.

I'm in favor of putting an engine size and displacement limit on new drivers - perhaps 4cyl 2.0L. The only problem with that is the rich kids will then go out and buy something ridiculous like an Ariel Atom with a supercharged 2.0L Honda engine that still has a ridiculous power:weight ratio.

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."
- The Daily Telegraph (1877)

Sept. 1, 2011, 7:55 p.m.

I'm in favor of putting an engine size and displacement limit on new drivers - perhaps 4cyl 2.0L.

o haiā€¦.

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

Sept. 1, 2011, 8:11 p.m.

well, just require all N drivers to buy a 1998 tercel.

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."
- The Daily Telegraph (1877)

Sept. 1, 2011, 8:12 p.m.

I saw a 2005 or 2006 350Z with an N on the back of it yesterday. Even that is excessive for people without full class 5 licences.

I'm in favor of putting an engine size and displacement limit on new drivers - perhaps 4cyl 2.0L. The only problem with that is the rich kids will then go out and buy something ridiculous like an Ariel Atom with a supercharged 2.0L Honda engine that still has a ridiculous power:weight ratio.

I agree some sort of limitation would be great but I'm not sure how that would work.

There are some pretty juiced up small displacement cars out there. If anything much heavier penalties for excessive speed or dangerous driving.

Sept. 1, 2011, 8:17 p.m.

I'm in favor of putting an engine size and displacement limit on new drivers - perhaps 4cyl 2.0L.

That's just retarded and has less to do with the safety of new drivers and everyone on the road, than envy of nice cars.
I've almost killed myself twice in both a honda civic going 100 over a blind hill and knocking mirrors off with someone else, aswell as drifting off a huge bank in my 4cyl bmw over the lake and landing right before it turns into a cliff.
This did not have to do with my inexperience with driving, it had to do with me being very stupid, anyone can do that with any size engine.

i googled majin super gay and this thread came up

Sept. 1, 2011, 8:24 p.m.

N drivers should start with scooters so if they do anything stupid they will just die.

Sept. 1, 2011, 8:40 p.m.

N drivers should start with scooters so if they do anything stupid they will just die.

and flip flops

i googled majin super gay and this thread came up