Oh Vancouver...

Sept. 9, 2011, 9:43 a.m.

Seriously? On camera? What a tool.

No, not on camera, though that would've been teh funnier. They were interviewing the lot manager who described the incident.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Sept. 9, 2011, 10:37 a.m.

No, not on camera, though that would've been teh funnier. They were interviewing the lot manager who described the incident.

Kn.

:lol: One has to admire the level of idiocy, the force is strong with this one!

Sept. 9, 2011, 10:48 a.m.

Aight … let's try this again.

Kn.

I wasn't actually advocating throwing them in jail with no evidence. Just bitching that got away with doing some incredibly stupid/dangerous with effectively no punishment what so ever. Doesn't bode well for them "learning a lesson" and not doing it again, as evidenced by the idiot who got a ticket.

Just sucks for the innocent bystander that one of them will most likely run down sometime in the near future

Sept. 9, 2011, 10:56 a.m.

I still stand by my original statement that this whole fiasco is funny as hell. The cops won't be able to sell off their cars and everyone knows it. They have great lawyers and everyone knows that too. They are also all little pricks and I am willing to bet on that, so that is why it is funny.

For the record if a bunch of little shits driving their mom's mini vans were embarrassed on TV and treated unfairly by the police I would laugh at them as well. Is it fair. Not really, but if the lesson of "life isn't fair" needs to be applied to anyone, it is kids with fuzz on their balls driving super cars and racing down the road in the middle of the day (which they obviously did whether they were clocked or not).

So to all these little fucktards I repeat.

Sept. 9, 2011, 1:31 p.m.

any truth to the rumor there is a small group of ferrari owners in cow town who regularly get togetehr to drive fast and the cops are aware of them ?

Sept. 9, 2011, 6:19 p.m.

^ I know there was a group of guys (much older than these kids) that would meet up at 5 or 6am and head off for some fun on the K-Country highways. They were able to go speeding around without too much trouble, but Johnny Law must have eventually caught up with them in some way. Only so many minivan-driving moms you can speed by without someone calling it in.

Sept. 9, 2011, 10:28 p.m.

any truth to the rumor there is a small group of ferrari owners in cow town who regularly get togetehr to drive fast and the cops are aware of them ?

The ZR auto group. God bless those guys and their novitec tuned ferraris.
Google them for more info.