Oh, Religion

June 26, 2013, 10:59 a.m.

Was it a public or private school?

Public school.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

June 26, 2013, 11 a.m.

Really it is a continuation of the endless stereo typing that I have heard. Best example, it wasn't till my daughter went to Kindergarten that she came home one day having been told this view. She was told girls don't play with dump trucks as they are boys toys. Turns out this came directly from her teacher.

Just wait until the teachers start telling her what jobs are "women's work" and which are "men's".

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 26, 2013, 11:02 a.m.

June 26, 2013, 11:11 a.m.

Thank you for furthering archaic stereo types.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/christian-school-won-t-let-12-old-girl-155144963.html

To the someone who said re read the post.. The title was "oh, religion" then he said thank you for furthering stereo types. 1 plus 1 equals 3?

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 26, 2013, 3:47 p.m.

Bible thumpers gonna thump…..

what's that even mean ? does that mean to thump it against someones head, trying to wake them up from their sinful life and put some good into them??

or is the thump of your fist into my head after I try to show you the meaning of life, and you get upset?

..discuss

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 26, 2013, 4:04 p.m.

what's that even mean ? does that mean to thump it against someones head, trying to wake them up from their sinful life and put some good into them??

or is the thump of your fist into my head after I try to show you the meaning of life, and you get upset?

..discuss

Wow you must be pretty enlightened to have found the meaning of life!

Why don't you go "share it" with some "backwards" country on the other side of the earth. (Preferably one with no Internet service).

Have a great day! I am off to ride my bike and sin!

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

June 26, 2013, 4:06 p.m.

Wow you must be pretty enlightened to have found the meaning of life!

Why don't you go "share it" with some "backwards" country on the other side of the earth. (Preferably one with no Internet service).

Have a great day! I am off to ride my bike and sin!

I did man, and it's worth sharing to everyone, its definitely not riding a bike, that's the meaning of weight loss.

It's hard not to get passionate 'bout something when it's the most important thing in the world.

June 26, 2013, 4:27 p.m.

Bible thumpers gonna thump…..

Find a post by me where I have "thumped"

Go ahead TRY…I have pointed out that this forum had a anti Christian bent for sure, but I haven't been thumping

June 26, 2013, 4:33 p.m.

Nancy Pelosi doesn't give a shit what you think. Church and State for realz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrKyhJVCDOg

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

June 26, 2013, 4:49 p.m.

So she has a dream of getting a football scholarship. Honest question here, does womens football exist?

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

June 26, 2013, 5:45 p.m.

So she has a dream of getting a football scholarship. Honest question here, does womens football exist?

Yes it does. It is called women's Rugby.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

June 26, 2013, 5:48 p.m.

Just wait until the teachers start telling her what jobs are "women's work" and which are "men's".

Kn.

LOL

Meanwhile, I'm in the bike cave with the door open. Sipping a brew while watching my 5 year old daughter playing a Cops and Robbers type game waving plastic toy guns around. Laughing away.

Oh, the horror.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

June 26, 2013, 6:58 p.m.

http://www.lflus.com/

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 26, 2013, 7:16 p.m.

There is Lingerie Football, LFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfkKjATCu4E

Equally homoerotic men's leagues exist too

June 26, 2013, 7:28 p.m.

I'm sure her dad would be proud.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.