oh liberals

Dec. 4, 2015, 6:11 a.m.

i thought it was nice that JT flew SH home after his electoral wipeout… i would've preferred he had sent SH home at his own dime on west jet but w/e….

http://globalnews.ca/news/2327218/liberals-permit-stephen-harper-to-fly-home-on-vip-challenger-jet/

i would've paid 1 k to sit beside SH on that (theoretical west jet) flight. I wouldn't even have spoken, just sit there and smile ..

My brother is an air canada flight attendant. Shortly after the election, Harper was on one of his flights from calgary to Vegas.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Dec. 4, 2015, 6:14 a.m.

so like I get that JT is the head of state for a G something country

That would be the Governor General, not the PM.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Dec. 4, 2015, 6:14 a.m.

the term sheeple has become so mainstream that the 'Enlightened" ones have become the goddam sheeple. what u gonna do now zed

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

Dec. 4, 2015, 6:20 a.m.

didn't i see you at the legion last friday?

Dec. 4, 2015, 6:24 a.m.

the term sheeple has become so mainstream that the 'Enlightened" ones have become the goddam sheeple. what u gonna do now zed

Listen to Libs whine a whole lot, per usual.

Dec. 4, 2015, 6:25 a.m.

My brother is an air canada flight attendant. Shortly after the election, Harper was on one of his flights from calgary to Vegas.

to vegas? is there a side of harper we haven't heard about? whats viva las vegas look like thru harper's eyes i wonder?

i thought his concession speech was brilliant. had he spoke like that the last 4 yrs things might've gone diff for JT.

Dec. 4, 2015, 6:32 a.m.

didn't i see you at the legion last friday?

yea man i was there, i didnt see you out there though. good tunes as usual

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

Dec. 4, 2015, 6:58 a.m.

The Sask. Premier gets my vote. Senate reform is long overdue, IMO.

Using a line from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall repeated his long-standing criticism of the Senate, saying he was opposed to an unelected, unaccountable Senate, "Because it is 2015."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/brad-wall-senate-reform-1.3349856

Dec. 4, 2015, 12:16 p.m.

Since the liberals unmuzzled the government scientists I'm still waiting for all of their scary new science discoveries over the last 9 years to finally be revealed. Anyone know where I can find the literature?

Dec. 4, 2015, 12:23 p.m.

Since the liberals unmuzzled the government scientists I'm still waiting for all of their scary new science discoveries over the last 9 years to finally be revealed. Anyone know where I can find the literature?

I think they have 9 years of work to compile first. I wonder if any are volcanologists…….

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Dec. 4, 2015, 12:34 p.m.

Are you lost, too, little sheeple? The house is owned by the Canadian government, true. Remember when JT's mom said her little boy won't move in until they do $10 million in renos? Yeah, we'll pay for that, too.

Ad hominem name-caller. How does that validate anything you claim? Is that all you've got?

From Wikipedia:

Since the renovation of the house in 1950,[11] very little has been spent on upkeep of 24 Sussex Drive, leaving parts of it worn and outdated, including the heating and cooling systems, wiring, and roofing. On May 6, 2008, the Auditor General had reported that the house is in poor condition and needs about C$10 million in repairs and upgrades, which would require at least 12 to 15 months of "full access" to complete.[12] In October 2015, Bryan Baeumler estimated $15 million might be necessary to properly renovate the residence.[13]

Sources:
11. Marquis, Melanie (October 23, 2015). "Decision soon on whether Trudeau will move into 24 Sussex Drive". Toronto Sun (Toronto, Canada). Retrieved November 14, 2015.
12. Morales, Steve (October 28, 2015). "Crumbling 24 Sussex an ‘embarrassment’ says HGTV’s Bryan Baeumler". Global. Retrieved November 7, 2015.
13. Wells, Paul (June 26, 2009), "It's time to tear down 24 Sussex", Maclean's (Rogers Media), retrieved November 7, 2015

Dec. 4, 2015, 12:44 p.m.

I haven't heard or read anything. They did say that the new navy boats are going to cost more.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 4, 2015, 12:53 p.m.

Ad hominem name-caller. How does that validate anything you claim? Is that all you've got?

From Wikipedia:

$15 Million? Would you argue the family should just live in a Winnebago while they tear it and build a new, greener one?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Dec. 4, 2015, 1:48 p.m.

:lol: as expected, the Libs are now trolling my gun thread. When they are out of myths, they always have that to fall back on - look! Guns! Forget facts and logic, idiots need to be scared of guns! :lol:

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Dec. 4, 2015, 2:54 p.m.

$15 Million? Would you argue the family should just live in a Winnebago while they tear it and build a new, greener one?

Ummm I don't know what you are getting at … the PM's residence is currently Rideau Cottage, not 24 Sussex Drive while the Goverment decides what to do about 24 Sussex. Rideau Cottage is on the grounds of Rideau Hall where a "freeloader" Harper appointee, Governor General David Johnston, lives rent free.

Civilian militia … so they must be OK!