Shizzle...

March 7, 2016, 10:09 p.m.

The leverage curve is apparently quite flat actually. I believe it varies by 13% according to the designer, Luther beal. Anything under 10% is considered flat by fox and Rock Shox. Again, ride it. It's a fun bike and the rear suspension felt pretty sorted to me. I have ridden worse bikes that are $2k more….

Jon-boy.

March 7, 2016, 10:58 p.m.

the designer, Luther beal. ….

He also did Giddy-Up and something else I forget……where I was reading that.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 8, 2016, 7:34 a.m.

He also did Giddy-Up and something else I forget……where I was reading that.

MTBR Review

March 10, 2016, 12:31 p.m.

I'm a bit confused about your instant centre and virtual pivot point descriptions. Instant centre is the position of the combined pivot force trajectory at that instant in the travel. VPP is used to describe the location of the rear axle. All the bikes you mentioned are VPP's. Short linked bikes will typically have more instant centre migration and a more pronounced axle path. That's the main reason I would never buy such a bike. Braking performance and the suppleness of the suspension around sag point is compromised.

True enough on your preference regarding characteristics. My description on IC was off, it's been years since I studied the subject.
Your original posts made it seem like you didn't get the function of VPP but that's obviously not the case.