shed is being torn down

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:11 p.m.

I was there today watching the city tear down goats, so fart he log ride, with the ride down to other log ride to drop is gone, not sure what else is gone, the beginning and the end of bender is gone as well, the log ride is still there. So not sure what will be left at the end of the day, some kid broke his wrist on goats mom and dad and sueing delta parks so, we can thank one of our fellow riders, for the dismantling of some good local stuff. I hope it doesn't go to far, as the shed is a great place to have some funn.

Builder of Little Bastard

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:17 p.m.

that's terrible news! anything like this will make other land owners more skittish.

pretty lame to sue over a broken wrist IMO. it's not like a life changing injury… something like spinal/parapleglic i have a hard time having too much problem with (put yourself in their shoes).

anyways, do you have any linkage on this? i'd love to read more…

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:20 p.m.

Brutal.

Plain brutal.

If the kid broke his wrist rollerblading on the seawall, would they sue Vancouver? Would Vancouver jack-hammer is and put grass over it as a result? NO.

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:31 p.m.

Much sadness. Totally agree w/ you on that Corey. It's just ridiculous how they can justify doing what they're doing when there are similar incidents taking place EVERYWHERE.
I guess we just need to tear down each and every building/wall/structureetc. that exists on our planet so nobody can fall from anything.
My sympathies to all riders that are effected (I guess I would be one of them even though I haven't ridden there).:(

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:31 p.m.

I hope this lil bitch's wrist plauges him for the rest of his life and his POS parents catch a bullet. People like this are bottom feeders
I say find out who it is and exspose them!

www.243racing.com
www.bansheebikes.com

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:32 p.m.

Over a broken wrist, this is bullocks. A sad, sad, sad day. :swearing: :swearing: :swearing: :rawr:

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:41 p.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
**Brutal.

Plain brutal.

If the kid broke his wrist rollerblading on the seawall, would they sue Vancouver? Would Vancouver jack-hammer is and put grass over it as a result? NO. **

I said a similar thing in sacred shed thread.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:41 p.m.

Originally posted by statix

anyways, do you have any linkage on this? i'd love to read more…

For more.. well a bit more in the sacred shed thread.

start reading at bruiser d's large post

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:43 p.m.

was the kid at the riding level of the trails? if he isnt a good rider, he should be on the more difficult trails. but, if there are signs saying that the trails there are more challanging, and the kid broke his wrist riding down a flat path, their parents cant do shi.

on the other hand, if he was on a stunt he cant properly ride, it isnt the city's fault.

if you arent capable of riding a stunt, stay off it unless you have protecting gear, etc.

my 2 cents.

send them a pic of you riding their DH RACE bike off the roof of Rochester School…and ask if the crack is really a manufacturing defect.

EVIL DOC FOR SALE!!
http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2155
PM ME!

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:46 p.m.

I broke my hand on Ned's a little while back. Get your runs in now 'cause I'm suing North Van as it was obviously their fault.

Gotta be remunerated for my pain and suffering at the hands of the municipality.

iforonewelcome.com

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:49 p.m.

Im suing everyone for punitive damages that I am getting from reading this.

And I am suing diggs for being so damn cool too, so get your rides in before he goes down.

Well, well I been movin' down to Florida.
And I'm gonna bowl me a perfect game.
Well I'm gonna cut off my leg down in Florida, child.
And I'm gonna dance one-legged off in the rain.

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:49 p.m.

Originally posted by NsMb FrEeRyDeR
**was the kid at the riding level of the trails? if he isnt a good rider, he should be on the more difficult trails. but, if there are signs saying that the trails there are more challanging, and the kid broke his wrist riding down a flat path, their parents cant do shi.

on the other hand, if he was on a stunt he cant properly ride, it isnt the city's fault.

if you arent capable of riding a stunt, stay off it unless you have protecting gear, etc.

my 2 cents. **

we know.

at least most of us.

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:51 p.m.

stupid family

here to ride but i'm to busy building

Feb. 13, 2004, 1:59 p.m.

Fucking hell. It's times like these where I pray karma exists. Some people will do absolutely anything for some fucking money. Greed, selfish greed.

Feb. 13, 2004, 2:05 p.m.

Another stupid family ruining it for the rest of us because they were too damn inattentive to know what the kid was doing in the first place.
God if the kid was doing tightrope from building to building would they sue people for having tall buildings?

Not like the "medical expenses" will break their back either we live in Canada…..