rider injured on boogeyman?

June 12, 2007, 11:35 a.m.

Best of luck on the recovery. I was hospitablized when I was younger too, though is a different manner, so I'm glad to hear you have the support of your family.

June 12, 2007, 12:57 p.m.

Johnny,

Good to hear that you're out of Vancouver GH, and now undergoing rehab at GF Strong. From what I've been reading, I realize that folks like myself can learn much from you. You're strong willed, talented, and you've much to gain plus solid shoulders to count for support-your dad and family!

I know the folks at GF Strong will work you hard, and they're motivated to do so. So all my healing vibes to you, and don't be a stranger to the mtb community. Keep posting…

ROOTS::ROCK::RECCE
www.fakawitribe.com
:canada: :malaysia:

June 12, 2007, 1:14 p.m.

Greetings, Well wishes and prayers from South Carolina. I often live vicariously in the Pacific Northwest via sites like this. Know that I hope for you strength, courage, and support in the coming months.

Also know that I have prayed for you and your family after reading this story.

June 12, 2007, 4:44 p.m.

baby steps man.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 12, 2007, 4:55 p.m.

thats very sad.

June 12, 2007, 5:14 p.m.

Keep up the positive attitude! It is the most important thing you can do. Sounds like you have the right mind set! Keep up the healing!

June 12, 2007, 7:47 p.m.

Johnny,

Your positive attitude is half the battle! I know it sounds corny but keep it up and the possibilities are endless!

turn off sigs…it will change your life

June 12, 2007, 8:21 p.m.

Like others said keep up the positive attitude and hang in there. I was with a friend riding one day when he had an accident and is now in a chair but he keeps his attitude positive and it helps a lot. I was freaked out from that day and a day doesn't go by that I don't think about it but it was actually Lukes positive attitude that kept me out of a deep depresion. Check out his site at lukeanderson.ca and feel free to email him with any questions.

From one Johnny to another, stay positive and keep your moral up.

Johnnyrox

I'm the best at being modest !

June 12, 2007, 11:34 p.m.

Johnny,

Stay upbeat and work hard at rehab. Be patient and get back as much as you can. Celebrate each little victory along the way with your family and friends.

And keep posting, we're all gonna want to hear how you're doing. You are part of our biking community.

June 12, 2007, 11:42 p.m.

I am not as good at typing well-wishes as many others that have posted here and in your Pinkbike thread (I'm mostly good at posting cryptic comments that are sarcastic in nature), but know that my wife and I are wishing you the best possible outcome from this situation and we are confident that you will succeed in life!

-m

June 13, 2007, 12:49 a.m.

I just wanted to post healing vibes, a lot of energy and the strength and the dedication in your future that you seem to have shown in the past. All rthe best for your family and friends. They seem to be really nice.

Take the road one step at a time. All the best.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

June 13, 2007, 12:59 a.m.

Johnny, sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you keep up your great attitude
through what will be a long road.

Best wishes from Kauai.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

June 13, 2007, 8:50 a.m.

You have the right attitude for sure,

Good luck with everything, you sound like you will succeed no matter what.

June 13, 2007, 7:13 p.m.

"Insert motivational and witty comment here"

Johnny, I cant wait to hear about the next rush that you find, it is always inspirational to hear how people (especially young people) deal with adversity, and overcome it. I am sure that many people on this forum would love to hear about your healing process… please keep posting… and I would love to see a video of the hang glinding, that'll be badass… or how bout a tandem paraglide off of the top of Grouse or Seymour.

Healing Vibes.

Have Fun
T