Who is Hillary Clinton?

Aug. 18, 2016, 9:26 p.m.

Hillary Clinton killed four people in Benghazi. True story. Heard it on Fox News, and I'm sure there's a counterpunch article that backs it up.

Melvin A. Goodman, a senior fellow at the Center for International Policy, was an analyst at the CIA for 24 years.

Horace Campbell teaches at Syracuse University in New York. He is the author of Global NATO and the Catastrophic Failure in Libya, Monthly Review Press, 2013.

Norman Pollack, Guggenheim Fellow, and professor of history emeritus, Michigan State University.

There you go…..:P

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 19, 2016, 2:05 a.m.

Who cares. Shes not trump so thats good enough for me.

You voted Trudeau then I'm guessing? That'll bite us all in the ass soon enough.

What, if any, are your reasons for Killary without the Trump logic?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Aug. 19, 2016, 2:33 a.m.

Hillary Clinton killed four people in Benghazi. True story. Heard it on Fox News, and I'm sure there's a counterpunch article that backs it up.

Did you hear about the emails where she mentioned a deep cover spy by name who was being "held" by Iran under investigation. Once the name came to light, he was quickly under the dirt instead.

Right, of course you didnt so it doesnt matter or make her any less awesome for POTUS. And just watch the Benghazi movie, its apparently one thing Bay did right.

Aug. 19, 2016, 10:33 a.m.

Did you hear about the emails where she mentioned a deep cover spy by name who was being "held" by Iran under investigation. Once the name came to light, he was quickly under the dirt instead.

Right, of course you didnt so it doesnt matter or make her any less awesome for POTUS. And just watch the Benghazi movie, its apparently one thing Bay did right.

So you support Trump then? Seriously, I really can't figure out what you and tungsten have to contribute other than harping on Hillary. There is mountains of awful dirt on Trump but you never touch any of it. That seems oddly partisan don't you think.

Pro Tip: When assuming to know what others hear and read it is safe to assume that the people you are addressing on the internet also have the internet.

Aug. 19, 2016, 10:48 a.m.

The story originated on the Drudgereport. The source alone should be enough for most reasonable people to dismiss it as tabloid garbage. Beyond that, the Drudgereport based their entire article on this quote from Senator Tom Cotton on Face-the-Nation “I’m not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton’s private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman,” Cotton said. “That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server.”

First off, if you do a little research, the two emails in question are available publicly. Amiri WAS NEVER MENTIONED BY NAME, contrary to your post. He was referred to as 'the gentleman' in one email and 'our friend' in another.

Here is a great article by Josh Rogin, an actual reporter who was covering the Amiri story for six years.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/08/08/clintons-email-server-did-not-lead-to-an-iranian-scientists-death/

Aug. 19, 2016, 10:57 a.m.

What, if any, are your reasons for Killary without the Trump logic?

What, if any, are your reasons for Trump without the Killary logic?

Voting against a candidate is just as valid as any other reason, no?

Aug. 19, 2016, 1:45 p.m.

There is mountains of awful dirt on Trump but you never touch any of it. That seems oddly partisan don't you think. .

Surely you're aware that nearly everbody, except for maybe the hysterical right, is agin Trump whilst HRC has the power of the corrupt DNC, corporate media and the POTUS pitching for her coronation?
Trump is digging his own grave with his mouth he don't need my help.:lol:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 19, 2016, 2:59 p.m.

Surely you're aware that nearly everbody, except for maybe the hysterical right, is agin Trump whilst HRC has the power of the corrupt DNC, corporate media and the POTUS pitching for her coronation?
Trump is digging his own grave with his mouth he don't need my help.:lol:

I suspect at the end of the day you and Shogun want to just watch the world burn. That is why you guys love conspiracy theories. You want to believe.

So while I am sure you have a very low opinion of Drumph and his ability to lead the country, I think you still want to watch him tear the whole thing down with incompetency.

Aug. 19, 2016, 11:02 p.m.

I suspect at the end of the day you and Shogun want to just watch the world burn. That is why you guys love conspiracy theories. You want to believe.

So while I am sure you have a very low opinion of Drumph and his ability to lead the country, I think you still want to watch him tear the whole thing down with incompetency.

No, I'm not the Joker man. If I have to explain again, I do enjoy a good alternate news article b/c if there's no coincidences, there's no conspiracy's right. And besides, look at the world objectively: its already burning and nothing any of us can do will change a damn thing. Not only that, one could easily argue the only the way the World is in the shape it is b/c of people conspiring. The enemies are inside the gate. What exactly am I or Tungsten believing exactly. Not only that, one could argue "our" eyes are wide open or trying to be to whats going on in the world.

Take off your rose colored glasses and be honest, is the world, not your world, a great place that isnt falling to shit?

Its probably Russian propaganda but did you hear Putin say if Hillary's elected, WW3 is on?

Aug. 20, 2016, 1:19 p.m.

So you support Trump then? Seriously, I really can't figure out what you and tungsten have to contribute other than harping on Hillary. There is mountains of awful dirt on Trump but you never touch any of it. That seems oddly partisan don't you think.

Pro Tip: When assuming to know what others hear and read it is safe to assume that the people you are addressing on the internet also have the internet.

Pro tip: stop assuming you have any idea where I'm coming from. And I'm all about the lesser of two evils who is Trump so if there's dirt on the man, you post it. I'll post the contrary. But, as for dirt on Hillary, you seem to think she's a cleaner than Trump and how long has she been in DC? Right.

Aug. 20, 2016, 1:27 p.m.

Ok Trump haters and the pro Hillary crowd, digest these two.

Federal officials reportedly want a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton's State Department emails

Obama administration restricts investigative powers of inspectors general

Without even reading the article, sort of reeks of, what do you guys call it, right, a conspiracy from the POTUS down to the SoS and who knows where else in order to keep the Demoncratic Candidate in the game. I'm just glad its covered on Yahoo/WT since I dont post the leaks. But there's obviously more being hid and its slowly coming to light.

So, how can you any of you smart fuckers even consider Her or her party as an option? See, this is why I read so much different news about the 'world burning'. As you guys like to harp on me, context and perspective. I have both.

And seriously, calling the Don a con man and thinking Hillary is so great just b/c she's a woman is bullshit. But most of you smrt guys think BO is doing a great job so I'm wasting my time.

WheresHillary

Aug. 20, 2016, 1:45 p.m.

You can find even moar @ wikileaks.org

If you want to see the Grim Reaper following her staff around, try googling, DNC staff killed.

Aug. 20, 2016, 2:43 p.m.

Ralph Nader on Hillary's transparency.

Aug. 20, 2016, 3:41 p.m.

:lol:

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 20, 2016, 9:07 p.m.

i hope trump wins just for pure entertainment

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.