Vacation ideas please

Feb. 24, 2009, 11:03 p.m.

Okinawa

MSN me at: [email protected]
www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

Feb. 24, 2009, 11:20 p.m.

Okinawa

I agree with this… I have a girlfriend who lives there, the pictures she sends me are amazing!

Feb. 24, 2009, 11:50 p.m.

vietnam

Feb. 24, 2009, 11:59 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AWQEFOSGn0

Feb. 25, 2009, 12:47 a.m.

http://www.bcadventure.com/adventure/ski/backcountry/index.html

Feb. 25, 2009, 1:47 a.m.

ascension island

Feb. 25, 2009, 6:05 a.m.

Huatulco is easily the best tropical vacation spot I've been to within a 5 hours flight….

Not over populated like other tourist zones, remote, awesome diving, friendly people, surfing, deep sea fishing…etc.etc. Not enough superlatives to describe this place.

The only draw back is its sometime too laid back. If you like to party hard every night this isn't the place for you. But then again you could head up to Puerto Escondido for some action, short cab away.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Feb. 25, 2009, 7:38 a.m.

Huatulco is easily the best tropical vacation spot I've been to within a 5 hours flight….

Not over populated like other tourist zones, remote, awesome diving, friendly people, surfing, deep sea fishing…etc.etc. Not enough superlatives to describe this place.

The only draw back is its sometime too laid back. If you like to party hard every night this isn't the place for you. But then again you could head up to Puerto Escondido for some action, short cab away.

Agree w/ this 100[HTML_REMOVED]#37;.

Other option: see if you can get a few more days, and go to Portugal. Get one of the cheap flights to London, go standby to Lisbon. Catch a bus down to the Algarve region. I recommend Sagres. Very quiet, cheap, and extremely hospitable. B[HTML_REMOVED]Bs are about 10-15 Euro / night this time of year (was there this time last year).

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

Feb. 25, 2009, 1:40 p.m.

ascension island

Haha. Most difficult-to-get-to holiday destination ever!

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

Feb. 25, 2009, 2:05 p.m.

big island hawaii

mountains, rain forests, beaches - you'll feel at home oh and pineapples, knock coconuts off trees, hotsprings, volcanos, lava, bjpenn, turtles, clearest night skies, surfing, diving

rent a truck and sleep in it for mobility

my sister and her family just got back from maui and she there were tons of cougars there.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"