Top ten reasons why China is cooler than Japan.

July 26, 2010, 1 a.m.

Not enough lead paint or human rights abuses in Japan. China is definitely cooler.

July 26, 2010, 4:45 a.m.

Japanese women make weird noises during sex and have worse teeth, but I'm biased since my wife is Chinese and has nice teeth and makes human sex noises.

I don't know abt the bad teeth, but definitely strange noises.. annoying if anything. However, I've never slept with a Japanese woman (don't plan to as I am a straight female).

I also disagree with Bukkake. Japanese females are definitely more attractive than Chinese ones. Of all the japanese women that I've encountered in Vancouver, there isn't a single soul that I wouldn't bang if I had a dick.

Vancouver is full of female students from Japan, Korea and China in their 20's.

It's awesome because:
1. They're already rich so they don't care if you have money or not.

2. They're on the road so they're much sluttier than they are at home.

3. They usually go back home after six months or so.

In China most of the girls are traditional so if you're gonna fuck em' you better marry 'em. If all you want to do sleep with asian girls Vancouver is the place to be.

July 26, 2010, 6:01 a.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

You guys have bad taste in women.

says the virgin..

www.natooke.com

July 26, 2010, 6:13 a.m.

Come on… As if you can really tell the difference.

I can for the most part tell all of them apart, as I am shore Buk can.

I think Malasian are the hotest.

I have a major case of Yellow Fever.

Posted via Mobile Device

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

July 26, 2010, 6:51 a.m.

What about drivers?

I lived in Guangzhou for a year and the driving was terrible. I've never been to Japan.

July 26, 2010, 7:06 a.m.

I don't know abt the bad teeth, but definitely strange noises.. annoying if anything. However, I've never slept with a Japanese woman (don't plan to as I am a straight female).

…., there isn't a single soul that I wouldn't bang if I had a dick.

whats weird/strange/annoying for you is normal for 125m people.

And you can make those noises happen with your own god given female equipment… so you should give it a go… if only to make your opinion somewhat valid.

www.fstopgear.com

July 26, 2010, 7:42 a.m.

What about drivers?

I lived in Guangzhou for a year and the driving was terrible. I've never been to Japan.

I came to the conclusion on my last visit to China that we(westerners) are the bad drivers or maybe just not as advanced.

China is hectic but there is a general understanding of what the rules are(what they are I don't know). But those people driving seem to know.

What looks like a cluster fuck to the unsuspecting is actually a weaving network of organized chaos. Kinda like tree skiing, picking lines, running a touch down. Just a different field. What that cluster fuck has created is the most jedi drivers on earth.

So when your in Couver and an Asian cuts you off, you'll likely get all pissed off and drop some stereo types, but what is really happening is this person is from another world, an advanced society of sorts, that you actually don't understand and would not last to long in before you started raging.

Japan is also somewhat like this, although much less of a free for all. If you can drive in the conditions in China and JP and keep your cool, the rules of the road (the lines, etc) in North American society is pretty much an insult to ones driving ability (thats just a smug opinion).

in Japan people take advantage of society in a positive way and live with in the rules. Almost Everybody does, so you can bank on another person not gas'n you. Where as western culture takes advantage of everything they 'generally' can. This carries over to the road.

My first behind the wheel experience was on a one lane - 2 way mountain road. The one lane 2 way is pretty common. roads are tight but the driving courtesy makes it very easy to cruise around this country… because no one is a dick and knows they can count on the other person not being a dick.

www.fstopgear.com

July 26, 2010, 8:26 a.m.

Organized chaos?

No, it's not as philosophical as you make it out to be Ian. There are just too many cars and everyone's looking out for number one. If you don't, you're left behind.

I agree that everyone cuts off with abandon and doesn't take it personally when they're slighted on the road. But it doesn't mean that they're at a different level of driving skill.

July 26, 2010, 8:31 a.m.

Organized chaos?

No, it's not as philosophical as you make it out to be Ian. There are just too many cars and everyone's looking out for number one. If you don't, you're left behind.

yep

playing in traffic has never been so much fun. :P

www.natooke.com

July 26, 2010, 8:43 a.m.

After visiting many big Asian cities, I can say none of them hold a candle to Cairo for traffic chaos… just insane.

"Dont be fooled Timmy, if the cow had a chance he'd kill you and everyone you love."

July 26, 2010, 9:34 a.m.

After visiting many big Asian cities, I can say none of them hold a candle to Cairo for traffic chaos… just insane.

This is true

July 26, 2010, 9:49 a.m.

I came to the conclusion on my last visit to China that we(westerners) are the bad drivers or maybe just not as advanced.

This seems to come up every few weeks. My guess is that the "skill" that you see is the heightened awareness of driving in a place with 8 times the likelihood of being in an accident. Kinda like walking vs walking on crocodiles.

To the OP. No pics = thread fail. Case in point; You start talking about hot women and it has degraded into a thread about traffic.

July 26, 2010, 1:19 p.m.

hochimihn city/saigon beats it.

July 26, 2010, 4:02 p.m.

Organized chaos?

I agree that everyone cuts off with abandon and doesn't take it personally when they're slighted on the road. But it doesn't mean that they're at a different level of driving skill.

That is kind of my point, that you can do what ever you please and you know that every one else is likely to do whatever they want. After a while those reactions are predictable. Where as is Canada or Merica. You dealing with a lot people driving with a different mindset/rules in there head. When everyone is on the same page there is progress. When they have a different play book there is conflict.

I have never actually driven in China, so my opinion is mostly based on the expressions and pleasure I've observed on taxi drivers and drivers in other vehicles.

There is a certain look familiar to people who edge there way through the peak chair line in winter. I only started thinking like this because I kept noticing it on my daily taxi to work… I may have just been desperate for some shred stimulation while stuck in traffic.

I'll admit its a reach. But maybe not by much.

www.fstopgear.com

July 26, 2010, 8:16 p.m.

theres more hotties in a 10ft x 10ft square on kits beach then the entire populous of china

True

Theres more douche in a 10ft x 10ft square on kits beach than then the entire populous of china.

and true

but seriously though everyone knows thai girls are the hottest of the asians