This is how RC cars get carried away..

July 5, 2011, 1:33 p.m.

my dog used to fetch it for me when it stalled out/flipped. Golden Retrievers FTW.

July 5, 2011, 3:07 p.m.

Yikes…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mutb7KgA9NM

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

July 5, 2011, 3:09 p.m.

Talk of small racing bikes always reminds me of the old Yamaha RZ350 2smoke

(sorry for the continued derailment)

i love 2 stroke sport bikes. i had a couple - the tzr250 was super light, surprisingly quick, and great fun on in the tight twisties. the race pipes i had sounded awesome. zing! zing!

i rebuilt the rz500 from a wreck. chassis was a bit more primitive and weird (steel frame, 18" rear wheel / 16" front), and surprisingly complex - a v4 config w/ two crankshafts geared together, side mounted carbs w/ a convoluted airbox, add the powervalve servos, oil injection, etc. the rear expansion chambers were under the seat and got pretty toasty. with the stock canisters gutted, it sounded so badass though - think 4 125 mx bikes in unison, and was a hairy thing to ride.

July 5, 2011, 7:19 p.m.

I have a actual rescue boat to get the boat.

Welcome to Florence OR.

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

July 5, 2011, 11:45 p.m.

its only money..

/thread

Everyone has their thing that they enjoy and really, the only purpose of money is to pay for things we enjoy. So more power to ya.

also, RC sailboats FTW

July 5, 2011, 11:50 p.m.

RC submarine would be cool.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 6, 2011, 1:04 a.m.

xy9ine…cool. I never knew they made an RZ500 until Brock (used to wrench for Spoke-n-Motion and then The Cafe here)…owned one, quad tailpipes…an Animal! ..as is any big 2smoke…ever ridden an old school YZ490?…:lol:

July 6, 2011, 6:07 a.m.

xy9ine that is sick. That 500 must have had some balls. I'd love to find a nice little RD350 smoker.

July 6, 2011, 8:40 a.m.

brushless

Sweet bike!

www.natooke.com

July 6, 2011, 9:25 a.m.

RC submarine would be cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TlpaD0x8aQ

July 6, 2011, 9:32 a.m.

:damn: lol.. its just RC's.. lol.. If i wanted to do go karting I would of done go karts.. sorry….

its only money.. Yes Wayne the bike be great. but I don't have a way to haul it or anywhere fun to use it.

it is also less risk on my own body doing this.. I still ride my fixie downtown.. that is enough adrenalin for my day

i agree, your money, your choice.

but remember, my opinion, my choice.

so of course you are welcome to spend money on remote control cars… as much as you want.

but people are allowed to laugh at you for it, as much as they want

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

July 6, 2011, 9:48 a.m.

i agree, your money, your choice.

but remember, my opinion, my choice.

so of course you are welcome to spend money on remote control cars… as much as you want.

Why do you enjoy trying to make people feel stupid?

Keep having fun with your toys Ross, fuck the haters.

www.natooke.com

July 6, 2011, 10:19 a.m.

Why do you enjoy trying to make people feel stupid?

Keep having fun with your toys Ross, fuck the haters.

cross thread anger much? :lol:

I don't think RC is stupid… that was my first post in this thread. I merely used the first person in my example.

ross can do whatever he likes with his money, we all can. but people can also think whatever they want about that. both groups are free in that way.

i think RC is kinda cool, I really wanted a remote control plane as a kid.

July 6, 2011, 10:41 a.m.

=/

i think RC is kinda cool, I really wanted a remote control plane as a kid.

You didn't get a remote control plane because people laughed at you?

Maybe it's time to bust out the Visa, hit up towerhobbies.com and confront that inner child. It's amazing how much fun you'll have with $100 cheapo plane or helicopter.

Do it.

July 6, 2011, 2:13 p.m.

=/

You didn't get a remote control plane because people laughed at you?

Maybe it's time to bust out the Visa, hit up towerhobbies.com and confront that inner child. It's amazing how much fun you'll have with $100 cheapo plane or helicopter.

Do it.

um, no… i didn't get a remote control plane because i couldn't afford one… and then i kinda grew out of wanting one - or so i thought.

thanks for that website. i'm gonna look at it with my kids and buy a fucking remote control airplane! (not sure how to make that sound less sarcastic, but i am serious)