Provincial Election

May 14, 2013, 9:37 p.m.

People over 50 shouldn't be allowed to vote. It's the clueless fear vote that has put the Libs back in.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

May 14, 2013, 9:37 p.m.

Ya sure about that bro?
Pretty sure liquor is now taxed 5%(GST)+10%(liquor tax)

And PST on parking is 21% now.

Ride, don't slide.

May 14, 2013, 9:49 p.m.

And PST on parking is 21% now.

:lol:Where do you think I pay for parking at bro?:lol:

Anyone have links to non-biased results?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 14, 2013, 9:50 p.m.

the interesting race is in van-pt.grey between clark and eby. only a few votes seperating them right now.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

May 14, 2013, 9:56 p.m.

Fuck off!

May 14, 2013, 10 p.m.

People over 50 shouldn't be allowed to vote. It's the clueless fear vote that has put the Libs back in.

Fear drives way too much decision making.

It's sad to see the ignorance of a people; we needed a good cleansing of the palette.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 14, 2013, 10:03 p.m.

christy clarke ran a strong campaign . she might not win her riding but she won that election for the liberals…

adrian dix blew it when he made his announcement on the pipeline…he was hoping to avoid green party siphoning..should've been worried about the liberals on that one….

May 14, 2013, 10:07 p.m.

christy clarke ran a strong campaign . she might not win her riding but she won that election for the liberals…

She didn't win shit. Her campaign team won it with negative propaganda.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

May 14, 2013, 10:14 p.m.

fair enough. but she was a relentless campaigner..she is always up and ready with a quick reply…by comparison adrian dix is pretty flat. i would've liked to see the ndp have a chance . the fact the liberals were so far behind and actually end up with a gain in seats says a lot about the campaign….

May 14, 2013, 10:17 p.m.

grumpy builder wants to cry

May 14, 2013, 10:29 p.m.

She didn't win shit. Her campaign team won it with negative propaganda.

It's her campaign team. She loses, it's here loss, and if she wins, it's her win. If you can't even win an election…

It will be really hard for the NDP to win when the North Shore, Interior, Peace River, Kamloops/Kelowna, and the Fraser Valley bible belt will never ever vote for them.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 14, 2013, 10:35 p.m.

Saanich North and Islands is hella 3-way tight.

May 14, 2013, 10:45 p.m.

looks like eby might win his seat….

green party cost them at least 1 seat in fraserview riding… actually at least 3 seats so far…

May 14, 2013, 10:51 p.m.

adrian dix is pretty flat. ..

He lost a hundred vote ever time he cracked that phony wooden smile and leered at the cameras. :rolleyes:

looks like eby might win his seat….

Doubt it. Just like the keeners on the east side flooded the advance polls for the NDP, on the west side of the tracks…….it's the Lib supporters.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

May 14, 2013, 11:03 p.m.

fair enough. but she was a relentless campaigner..she is always up and ready with a quick reply…by comparison adrian dix is pretty flat. i would've liked to see the ndp have a chance . the fact the liberals were so far behind and actually end up with a gain in seats says a lot about the campaign….

Yeah most people vote for the presentation not the content. I keep forgetting that insane fact.

Who said they were far behind? The poles were obviously useless.

- Morgman