Obesity Is now A Lifestyle?

Jan. 11, 2008, 4:12 p.m.

i cant belive some of those tubbies go out in public… like damn dont you have a mirror?

ya but it's one of those trick circus mirrors

Jan. 11, 2008, 4:49 p.m.

Severe depression is somewhat of a harsh expression but 'yes' if you do pretty much anything excessively that makes you happy, you do it because you are desperately trying to compensate for feeling like shit…

… as I have said many times before, if you already feel good, there is no need to do anything (especially excessively).

Pedro

you are so full of shit.

Jan. 11, 2008, 4:52 p.m.

Man… I want some of that sharm that Pedro's smoking over there.

Sober

Jan. 11, 2008, 5:05 p.m.

I read somewhere that in the next x amount of years people will evolve into 2 catagories: short, fat, unintelligent people and tall, athletic, attractive and intelligent people.

Jan. 11, 2008, 5:06 p.m.

I don't know man, it must me some really strong shit!!! Got to be careful not to overdose :lol:

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

Jan. 11, 2008, 5:28 p.m.

yeah no kiddin, that's some bomb ass buds….
Dude, pedro, I eat cheeseburgers cause they taste good man, you want me eating nasty tasting bean sprout sandwiches all the time? hell yeah I'll be depressed, cheeseburgers make me feel good cause they taste good, which makes me happy!
Bean sprouts and whole grain is depressing dude!

Trucks and Guns.

Jan. 11, 2008, 7:05 p.m.

Sounds serious to me. Smartest thing I've read on obesity in a while.

Choosing to eat lots of fatty foods, drive everywhere, and basically indulge oneself at every chance is just as much a lifestyle choice as choosing to work out at every moment and eat only organic greens.

The important distinction is that it's a lifestyle CHOICE.

Bingo. It's not much different from say an alcoholic, it's a choice made to live that lifestyle. However I don't hear any human right's complaints about having someone's right to live an alcoholic lifestyle taken away. It seems that we are being bullied by PC bleeding hearts into accepting a lifestyle that it is unhealthy.

Speaking of which I haven't seen any flyers for Fatties Anonymous meetings.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 11, 2008, 7:08 p.m.

Is feeling shitty a lifestyle choice?

Yes. I have been there done that.

I'd try to explain it to you but like Afghanistan, unless you have been there you won't understand.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 11, 2008, 7:09 p.m.

I detect a high level of Bullshite doping, approaching the Enron level.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 11, 2008, 7:59 p.m.

:woot: :clap: :woot:

According to Wayne P, riding behind you is like drafting a city bus.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 11, 2008, 8:24 p.m.

Bingo. It's not much different from say an alcoholic, it's a choice made to live that lifestyle. However I don't hear any human right's complaints about having someone's right to live an alcoholic lifestyle taken away. It seems that we are being bullied by PC bleeding hearts into accepting a lifestyle that it is unhealthy.

Not much different than being an alchoholic?!?!?!?!

On one hand you've got a lifestyle that is unhealthy and not optimum for clean living and long life. On the other hand you've got a destructive addiction that leads to a downward spiral that ruins families, destroys lives, and unlike any other addiction, can actually kill you through withdrawal.

Speaking of which I haven't seen any flyers for Fatties Anonymous meetings.

What part of being fat is anonymous (other than internet BBs) :)

iforonewelcome.com

Jan. 11, 2008, 9:17 p.m.

Not much different than being an alchoholic?!?!?!?!

On one hand you've got a lifestyle that is unhealthy and not optimum for clean living and long life. On the other hand you've got a destructive addiction that leads to a downward spiral that ruins families, destroys lives, and unlike any other addiction, can actually kill you through withdrawal.

What part of being fat is anonymous (other than internet BBs) :)

Bad examples I guess. It's the first one that came to mind. Though obesity can be destructive to families as well.

Apparently it's called Overeaters Anonymous,

http://www.oa.org/index.htm

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 11, 2008, 9:22 p.m.

its just so the aliens have more to eat when they get here. move along.

Well, well I been movin' down to Florida.
And I'm gonna bowl me a perfect game.
Well I'm gonna cut off my leg down in Florida, child.
And I'm gonna dance one-legged off in the rain.

Jan. 11, 2008, 9:45 p.m.

fat people are disgusting.

Jan. 11, 2008, 10:04 p.m.

pedro for prez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!